Trump: I Will Eliminate U.S. Debt In 8 Years

The Bern was supposed to PRESSURE Hillary to be more like The Bern.

He didn't do that.

And THAT is why he isn't a serious contender this time....

The Bern was supposed to PRESSURE Hillary to be more like The Bern.

He didn't do that.

And THAT is why he isn't a serious contender this time....

Not true. That is the story the DNC told. That is the story the DNC wanted told. It backfired on them.

"We didn't expect Trump to keep his promises."

Well, then why the FUCK did you tards pick him over several actual conservatives in the primaries?

Did you WANT our trade deficit with China to hit record levels?

Did you WANT Obamacare to be preserved and health care costs to hit record levels?

Did you WANT the deficit DOUBLED?

Did you WANT a long list of Trump hirees and friends to be jailed and/or resign in disgrace and scandal?

Did you WANT record big government spending?

Did you WANT a fucktard who spits on war heroes?

Did you WANT a far left protectionist trade war which would suppress the Dow for two years now, and cause our GDP growth to drop to 1.9 percent?

Did you WANT a serial adulterer to be your moral leader?

What the fuck, rubes? What is it going to take to wake you the fuck up finally?

This is a prime example of a racist going full retard. Stage 4 TDS. Now STFU you uneducated retard.
I see you are unable to answer the questions, willfully blind monkey.

The Bern didn't pressure Hillary at all.

The Bern just SUCKED UP 100% and did nothing else.

That's why he has HALF the SUPPORT he did 4 years ago... his supporters NOTICED.

That's why he has HALF the SUPPORT he did 4 years ago... his supporters NOTICED.

You still believe polls?

Well, then why the FUCK did you tards pick him over several actual conservatives in the primaries?

Did you WANT Obamacare to be preserved and health care costs to hit record levels?

Did you WANT a long list of Trump hirees and friends to be jailed and/or resign in disgrace and scandal?

Did you WANT a far left protectionist trade war which would suppress the Dow for two years now, and cause our GDP growth to drop to 1.9 percent?

This is a prime example of a racist going full retard. Stage 4 TDS. Now STFU you uneducated retard.

You asked no questions little racist retard. You went off on a lying rant. Your idiocy is simply astounding. One would think you would get tired of being proven wrong and retarded on a daily basis. Why the FUCK are you such an uneducated FUCKING retard ?
There are at least TEN questions in my post which you quoted. There's a reason I call you tards willfully blind monkeys! :lol:

You still believe polls?
As do you:

Metronews has a new poll out in very pro-gun WV.

Do you support red flag laws.

Yes 51%

No 34%

Don't know 15%

Fair enough but the point there was that even if it was close to true it was pretty surprising. Let's wait until people start voting.

You still believe polls?
As do you:

Yes 51%

No 34%

Don't know 15%

Fair enough but the point there was that even if it was close to true it was pretty surprising. Let's wait until people start voting.
Trump will just claim five million illegal Mexicans voted. Without a single one getting caught!

Smart little bastards...

You still believe polls?
As do you:

Yes 51%

No 34%

Don't know 15%

Trump will just claim five million illegal Mexicans voted. Without a single one getting caught!

Smart little bastards...

Of course he will but I care less what he says.

You asked no questions little racist retard. You went off on a lying rant. Your idiocy is simply astounding. One would think you would get tired of being proven wrong and retarded on a daily basis. Why the FUCK are you such an uneducated FUCKING retard ?
There are at least TEN questions in my post which you quoted. There's a reason I call you tards willfully blind monkeys! :lol:

You mentally challenged peons aren’t even amusing anymore. There’s.a reason you’re known as the biggest RETARD on this board. Those aren’t questions, those are your TDS fueled Dimbo talking points. Your racist comment is also noted. You are just annoying. Swatting you down is just boring now. Beating the retarded isn’t enjoyable, but necessary sometimes.
And yet you just can't ignore me. :lol:

thats because you ignore your hypocrisy --

suppose trump wasnt the biggest liar in the history of US Presidents ?

which you do -

I do NOT support Trump. He is certainly neck and neck with those who came before him in the lie department.

neck and neck ?

you dont support him but you lie for him and with him - how does that work?

another on everyone but you ?

They both lie (lied) alot. Is it really important who lied the most? Should it not be simply unacceptable?
Nobody lies like Trump.....NOBODY

Trumps lies insult your intelligence and are worthy of the lies of a child.

Trump lies more than Obama admits that Obama lied. I am not going to vote on the least truthful candidate. I want a truthful candidate. Is that really asking too much?
There are those who twist the facts and there is Trump

Trump creates his own facts and forces his staff to agree with them. He is a master of the Sharpie

the arena of world politics prohibits that

Democrats and Republicans prohibit that

Vote Libertarian.

We tell the truth.

America is drowning in debt and we need to cut spending, and the Dems and post 1998 GOP won't do that.

The Libertarians need to find a serious candidate. I liked Johnson, I even met him but he didn't take it seriously.
Libertarians are a joke operating on the fringes of society

the arena of world politics prohibits that

Democrats and Republicans prohibit that

Vote Libertarian.

We tell the truth.

America is drowning in debt and we need to cut spending, and the Dems and post 1998 GOP won't do that.

The Libertarians need to find a serious candidate. I liked Johnson, I even met him but he didn't take it seriously.
Libertarians are a joke operating on the fringes of society

Many of their positions are the correct positions. They are right on war, on the legalization of pot, on the incarceration of people for minor offenses, etc.

Is this the same as the definition for "dumb" or "dumber"? I would think one word would have a slightly different meaning. Eh - whatever! Stupid is as stupid does...
If Trump is going to pay off the debt in 8 years, then doubling the deficit to a trillion dollars is moving in the exact opposite direction of that goal, right?

Another Trump hoax.
Don’t you know that all tax cuts pay for themselves?
It's funny how the rube herd never notices that tax revenues went up when both Clinton and Obama raised taxes.

They are ignorant of this fact because their propagandists deliberately omit it.

Lies of omission are a big tool in the propagandist toolbox.

It's more funny that the connection between the two has never been shown.

Casual correlation is not necessarily causal correlation.

Is this the same as the definition for "dumb" or "dumber"? I would think one word would have a slightly different meaning. Eh - whatever! Stupid is as stupid does...
If Trump is going to pay off the debt in 8 years, then doubling the deficit to a trillion dollars is moving in the exact opposite direction of that goal, right?

Another Trump hoax.
Don’t you know that all tax cuts pay for themselves?

Many have.

So what is your question ?

/-----/ It's only been 3 1/2 years. You better vote for his reelection to see him pay off the debt.
The count is now up to FIVE people in this topic who are so massively brain damaged that they actually believe Trump will be able to pay off $23 trillion of debt in the next five years, $3 trillion which he has personally ADDED.

Can any president affect the debt anymore? Even if you found a president who cares, Congress is in charge of the budget. We all know they are bought and paid for.

And democrats fucked us several decades ago with S.S. and medicare.

Much of our government spending is targeted on these two things.

And rightwinger will quote Harry Ried who called S.S. the most successful social program ever.

Successful and shackeling the up and rising generations.

I really do hope Harry suffers for weeks before croaking. Then he'll find out what hell is all about.

Of course neither Bush or Obama or Trump ever touched it or ever made a serious effort.

Yes, so why are people still defending him? Do people really not want change? An honest transparent president is not important to anyone?
/----/ You desperate assclowns would love it if we stopped supporting Trump, it 's your only way of winning. But it ain't gonna happen.

You can support anyone you want. If you like being lied to, that's on you, not me.

you like your face glued to trumps fat ass - call it a tie.

I suppose you believe you have a point here but I have no clue what it is.

which you do -
/——/ Calling someone a liar 24/7 doesn’t make it true, anymore than calling you fair and balanced makes it true.

Yes, so why are people still defending him? Do people really not want change? An honest transparent president is not important to anyone?
/----/ You desperate assclowns would love it if we stopped supporting Trump, it 's your only way of winning. But it ain't gonna happen.

You can support anyone you want. If you like being lied to, that's on you, not me.

you like your face glued to trumps fat ass - call it a tie.

I suppose you believe you have a point here but I have no clue what it is.

which you do -
/——/ When you call someone a liar, it’s best to show some proof. For example, I’m calling the FBI lawyer a liar and here is the proof:
Horowitz reportedly finds FBI lawyer falsified FISA doc; WaPo stealth-deletes Strzok connection.

Horowitz reportedly found that the FBI employee who modified the FISA document falsely stated that he had "documentation to back up a claim he had made in discussions with the Justice Department about the factual basis" for the FISA warrant application, the Post reported. Then, the FBI employee allegedly "altered an email" to substantiate his inaccurate version of events. The employee has since been forced out of the bureau.

Horowitz reportedly finds FBI lawyer falsified FISA doc; WaPo stealth-deletes Strzok connection

Forum List

Back