Trump: I Will Eliminate U.S. Debt In 8 Years

He lied about everything he promised us. If President Obama had been the person Candidate Obama said he would be there would be no President Trump today.

He didn’t lie
He never said Mexico would pay for the wall and that he would pay off our debt.

Not being able to accomplish all your agenda is not a lie, it is politics

He promised to prosecute the bankers that broke our laws. He did not. He didn't even try. He actually did the opposite. They gained big time under his administration.

He promised to ban lobbyists from the White House. On day 1 he did the opposite.

He promised to get us out of the stupid wars. He did not.

He promised not to get us into new wars. He did.

He promised to close Gitmo. He did not. He could have.

Should I continue? I can.

He promised to do Health Care in public. He did not. He promised to lower health care costs. He did not.

Again....you point to unaccomplished agenda as a lie

You have to try to not accomplish something. In many of those cases he actually did the opposite. He had full power to prosecute the bankers. Nothing.

He had full power to end the wars. Nothing.

He had full power to close Gitmo. Nothing.

It was his decision to get us involved in Syria and Yemen.

He lied.
Ending a war, once our troops are deployed is not easy. We still have troops in Europe and S Korea

You expected him to only do the easy things? He was clueless when he promised to do that? Nixon did it. It can't be that hard.

Obama tried to close Gitmo on day one. He was blocked by Congress
He still reduced the prison population to less than 100

They gave him the ability to close it. He refused to take responsibility for closing it.

“The president,” said Wells Dixon of the Center for Constitutional Rights, “has no one but himself to blame for the fact that Guantánamo has been open longer under his watch than under the prior administration.”

'No one but himself to blame': how Obama's Guantánamo plans fell through

Now we will note, you didn't even bother to address the rest.

And the article notes his horrible record on civil rights. From refusing to give people trials to expanding the Patriot act to spying on the media to killing US Citizens while denying them due process.

Yes, so why are people still defending him? Do people really not want change? An honest transparent president is not important to anyone?
/----/ You desperate assclowns would love it if we stopped supporting Trump, it 's your only way of winning. But it ain't gonna happen.

You can support anyone you want. If you like being lied to, that's on you, not me.

you like your face glued to trumps fat ass - call it a tie.

I suppose you believe you have a point here but I have no clue what it is.

thats because you ignore your hypocrisy --

suppose trump wasnt the biggest liar in the history of US Presidents ?

which you do -

I do NOT support Trump. He is certainly neck and neck with those who came before him in the lie department.

/----/ You desperate assclowns would love it if we stopped supporting Trump, it 's your only way of winning. But it ain't gonna happen.

You can support anyone you want. If you like being lied to, that's on you, not me.

which you do -

I do NOT support Trump. He is certainly neck and neck with those who came before him in the lie department.

neck and neck ?

you dont support him but you lie for him and with him - how does that work?

another on everyone but you ?

which you do -

neck and neck ?

They both lie (lied) alot. Is it really important who lied the most? Should it not be simply unacceptable?

which you do -

neck and neck ?

They both lie (lied) alot. Is it really important who lied the most? Should it not be simply unacceptable?

and trump is the one in office now, and lying constantly - and will continue to lie his fat ass off just as long as there in no consequence for doing it.

on 3 -

but
but
but

OBAMA !

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

which you do -

neck and neck ?

and trump is the one in office now, and lying constantly - and will continue to lie his fat ass off just as long as there in no consequence for doing it.

on 3 -

but
but
but

OBAMA !

Which is why #1 I will not vote for Trump. It's hypocritical though to say I should vote for someone else that lies.

He didn’t lie

He promised to prosecute the bankers that broke our laws. He did not. He didn't even try. He actually did the opposite. They gained big time under his administration.

He promised to ban lobbyists from the White House. On day 1 he did the opposite.

He promised to do Health Care in public. He did not. He promised to lower health care costs. He did not.

You have to try to not accomplish something. In many of those cases he actually did the opposite. He had full power to prosecute the bankers. Nothing.

He lied.
Ending a war, once our troops are deployed is not easy. We still have troops in Europe and S Korea

You expected him to only do the easy things? He was clueless when he promised to do that? Nixon did it. It can't be that hard.

They gave him the ability to close it. He refused to take responsibility for closing it.

“The president,” said Wells Dixon of the Center for Constitutional Rights, “has no one but himself to blame for the fact that Guantánamo has been open longer under his watch than under the prior administration.”

And the article notes his horrible record on civil rights. From refusing to give people trials to expanding the Patriot act to spying on the media to killing US Citizens while denying them due process.
Ummm...Nixon botched the withdrawal from Vietnam. ...it fell in three years

Obama was restricted from moving prisoners from Gitmo. He relocated and released as many prisoners as he could

which you do -

neck and neck ?

Nobody lies like Trump.....NOBODY

Trumps lies insult your intelligence and are worthy of the lies of a child.

He lied.

Ummm...Nixon botched the withdrawal from Vietnam. ...it fell in three years

Obama was restricted from moving prisoners from Gitmo. He relocated and released as many prisoners as he could

Obama was sent the steps he needed to take to close Gitmo. He refused as it would then be 100% on him for closing it. All the same, you are down to arguing one of my points.

which you do -

neck and neck ?

Trump lies more than Obama admits that Obama lied. I am not going to vote on the least truthful candidate. I want a truthful candidate. Is that really asking too much?

He lied about everything he promised us. If President Obama had been the person Candidate Obama said he would be there would be no President Trump today.

He didn’t lie

He lied.

Excuses excuses excuses...but that fucking Trump is the worst EVER!!!

which you do -

neck and neck ?

on 3 -

but
but
but

OBAMA !

Idiot

which you do -

neck and neck ?

Trump lies more than Obama admits that Obama lied. I am not going to vote on the least truthful candidate. I want a truthful candidate. Is that really asking too much?

the arena of world politics prohibits that.

neck and neck ?

the arena of world politics prohibits that.

As far as I am aware, Sanders has not lied to us.

the arena of world politics prohibits that

Democrats and Republicans prohibit that

Vote Libertarian.

We tell the truth.

America is drowning in debt and we need to cut spending, and the Dems and post 1998 GOP won't do that.

Sanders has not lied to us.

He pretty much did lie, because during the primary, he told the truth about Hillary, and then, when DWS cheated him out of the nomination, The Bern became Hillary's #1 suck up....

Was The Bern scared of ending up like

Seth Rich
Vince Foster
Richard Parks
Herschel Friday

and all the rest of the "Clinton deaths"

Vote Libertarian.

We tell the truth.

America is drowning in debt and we need to cut spending, and the Dems and post 1998 GOP won't do that.

The Libertarians need to find a serious candidate. I liked Johnson, I even met him but he didn't take it seriously.

Vote Libertarian.

We tell the truth.

If all Americans just stopped voting, then the “consent of the people” would be a proven myth. Then we could eliminate this heinous government altogether.

Sanders has not lied to us.

He pretty much did lie, because during the primary, he told the truth about Hillary, and then, when DWS cheated him out of the nomination, The Bern became Hillary's #1 suck up....

Was The Bern scared of ending up like

Seth Rich
Vince Foster
Richard Parks
Herschel Friday

and all the rest of the "Clinton deaths"

Sanders said he would support the candidate no matter who it was. By backing Hillary he was simply honoring his word. I almost wish he wouldn't have this one time but I can't complain that he honored his word.

Forum List

Back