Trump: I Will Eliminate U.S. Debt In 8 Years

the debt was going down under President Obama, my friends.

No it wasn't.

Trump wants to spend the money, just on things he's interested in, like bombs or walls.

Trump is spending 1 trillion dollars above what the government takes in annually.

to pay off our debts, each American needs to pay 400K$

in a deal cut with Pelosi, he increased the debt even more. if Obama had done this, Tom Coburn and Rand Paul would be livid.

Trump is only saying this to appease conservatives. Trump has a Darth Vader chokehold on weakwilled conservatives

Are the Republicans huge hypocrites here? Absolutely.

Liberals worried about debt.....that's rich...like it would reduce if a dem wins in 2020....what a joke...we stand a better chance with Trump than any dem.....

Liberals worried about debt.....that's rich...like it would reduce if a dem wins in 2020....what a joke...we stand a better chance with Trump than any dem.....

When are the "Conservatives" going to start worrying about the debt?

When are the "Conservatives" going to start worrying about the debt?
When will the dems?...they hold the purse right now....

Trump has the pen and I'm not here to defend the (D)'s. The (R)'s had the purse under Obama and the first two years under Trump and have done nothing. You expect the (D)'s to do what the (R)'s will not?

The (D)'s are mostly rubbing in the fact that the (R)'s claimed to care for years but that has gone *poof*.

I concur. Spending is out of control. I can't defend it. All I can say is at least with Trump we GOT something for the money.

I concur. Spending is out of control. I can't defend it. All I can say is at least with Trump we GOT something for the money.

What?

3.5% unemployment, record black employment, record hispanic employment and over 100 stock market records.

Like I said, we got something for it.
Which one of those was not on a good trajectory when he inherited them?

Answer: None.

But give him credit. That's the talk radio instruction.

Of course, he REVERSED the trajectory of the deficit, but I know talk radio doesn't cover that one.

the debt was going down under President Obama, my friends.

Trump wants to spend the money, just on things he's interested in, like bombs or walls.

Trump is spending 1 trillion dollars above what the government takes in annually.

to pay off our debts, each American needs to pay 400K$

in a deal cut with Pelosi, he increased the debt even more. if Obama had done this, Tom Coburn and Rand Paul would be livid.

Trump is only saying this to appease conservatives. Trump has a Darth Vader chokehold on weakwilled conservatives
/——-/ That’s not how it works. Now run along and play with your little friends.

What?

3.5% unemployment, record black employment, record hispanic employment and over 100 stock market records.

All of them.

Unemployment was almost 5%. Stock market was dead. Manufacturing was dead.

The Trump Manufacturing Jobs Boom: 10 Times Obama's Over 21 Months

When did Obama have record black and hispanic employment under his 8 YEARS IN OFFICE?

What?

All of them.

When did Obama have record black and hispanic employment under his 8 YEARS IN OFFICE?
What?

Holy shit. There's that alternate universe.

What?

All of them.

History revisionism. And the record market is not a good thing. Obama is just as guilty. It's only so high because the Fed continues to print billions and billions. It's not because of production. It's going to crash.

What?

All of them.

History revisionism. And the record market is not a good thing. Obama is just as guilty. It's only so high because the Fed continues to print billions and billions. It's not because of production. It's going to crash.

LOL Fake news.

U.S. Investors Still Have a Lot to Be Thankful for. Here’s Why.

Blacks are employed far more under "racist" Trump than so said "non racist" Obama.

All of them.

LOL Fake news.

U.S. Investors Still Have a Lot to Be Thankful for. Here’s Why.

Blacks are employed far more under "racist" Trump than so said "non racist" Obama.

Of course that is not what was said.

AND

Despite recession worries, trade tiffs, and rancorous politics, investors could hardly help but show hefty gains.

That isn't because of anything Trump has done. It's because of QE IV.

Forum List

Back