Trump: I will veto Obama actions on guns

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
TRUMP: I WILL VETO OBAMA ACTIONS ON GUNS
"We're not changing the Second Amendment."

Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump told supporters Saturday that he will veto President Obama’s actions on guns if elected to the White House.

“The Second Amendment, it’s so great to me,” Trump said at a campaign rally in Biloxi, Miss.

US-Led Coalition Admits Killing at Least 188 Civilians In Syria & Iraq
-------------------------------------------
Good because it is every single American's right to have something to defend themselves with. Many have changed their minds on owning a gun because some woke up late in the game and realized what is going on in this nation.
Some realize if in the worse case scenario having a method to defend ones family is more important. Those in Germany who acted like zombies, are now wanting their gun rights back.
Hmm wonder why maybe because their Country is being shredded by illegals.

• Banned
upload_2017-1-3_10-43-56.png

Guns are being taken in more ways than most realize.
Those who don't realize it , they are expecting swat to break down the doors of gun owners, not that is not how it is. They use MEDICAL reasons to take your guns, they are using the IRS to take your guns. They are using MEDICAL POT to take your guns.......................

View attachment 104976

Those who don't realize it , they are expecting swat to break down the doors of gun owners, not that is not how it is. They use MEDICAL reasons to take your guns, they are using the IRS to take your guns. They are using MEDICAL POT to take your guns.......................
Those laws were on the books before Oblama took over, you do understand that?

• Banned
View attachment 104976

No they wren't and if some of them were he enhanced it with his little treason red tape bs.

• Banned
View attachment 104976

Without a Democratic majority in Congress, and faced with a GOP that is firmly against any form of gun control measures, Obama has repeatedly warned that he would act on his own. Next week he will do just that, and his “gun confiscation” mandate will get a substantial boost on Monday, when according to the WSJ Obama will meet with US Attorney General Loretta Lynch “to consider measures aimed at reducing gun violence, a conversation that comes as he prepares to announce new executive actions in the coming days.”

LOOK AT THE YEAR and DATE on just this one in particular.
Obama To Unveil “Multiple Gun Control” Executive Actions Next Week

upload_2017-1-3_10-57-22.png

What does the link in the op have to do with the rest of the op post?

A link about crap in that shit hole, middle east and a post about some idiotic nonsense from a Trump rumbling at a rally ages ago?

RUBBER ROOM Material

A link about crap in that shit hole, middle east and a post about some idiotic nonsense from a Trump rumbling at a rally ages ago?

RUBBER ROOM Material

IT IS ABOUT GUN LAWS CYKA.

Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump told supporters Saturday that he will veto President Obama’s actions on guns if elected to the White House.

“The Second Amendment, it’s so great to me,” Trump said at a campaign rally in Biloxi, Miss.

Good because it is every single American's right to have something to defend themselves with. Many have changed their minds on owning a gun because some woke up late in the game and realized what is going on in this nation.
Some realize if in the worse case scenario having a method to defend ones family is more important. Those in Germany who acted like zombies, are now wanting their gun rights back.

Kansas 2nd Amendment Preservation Act
There is a State Law that now entraps Kansas citizens to commit federal crimes. 2 men are looking at 30 years in federal prison for following this law.

http://krisannehall.com/kansas-2nd-amendment-preservation-act/

RUBBER ROOM Material

IT IS ABOUT GUN LAWS CYKA.
Sorry, I lost my decoder ring ages ago. And I don't even know if Cracker Jack is still sold

Kansas 2nd Amendment Preservation Act
There is a State Law that now entraps Kansas citizens to commit federal crimes. 2 men are looking at 30 years in federal prison for following this law.

Kansas 2nd Amendment Preservation Act - KrisAnne Hall
That is because they broke the law....And state law can't used to nullify a federal law...All they had to do was get a license and pay the federal taxes on sales..

Who's gonna have the worst 2017?

The gun grabber assholes and the climate k00k mental cases!:funnyface:

Expect to see lots and lots of the bumpy cucumber Photobucket Classic in this forum s0ns:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::fu:!!

So far so good....and Chicago negro's thank you....thank you, thank you!!!

Forum List

Back