Trump: If Dems win in 2018 midterms, they'll impeach me

Trump will get more done for the good of this country than the previous 7 presidents. I'm happy with the dude. Carter did the best he could and knew how to.

Too bad he had that corrupt Republican Congress that voted themselves everything from everybody.

He vetoed it, but they overrode him. That how long Congress (and Senate) has been corrupt to the core.

they won't impeach him.

they'll let him stay in office and accomplish nothing

some of his cabinet choices might be a different story

How could you on the left be so dense to think that Trump is accomplishing nothing? He's doing ten times what Hussein did in eight years; and most of it good for the country instead of bad.

He has not done anything whatsoever that is good for our country; maybe Russia, though. He is the most destructive chief executive that we have ever seen, and that's saying something after dead reagan and cheney.

they won't impeach him.

How could you on the left be so dense to think that Trump is accomplishing nothing? He's doing ten times what Hussein did in eight years; and most of it good for the country instead of bad.

He has not done anything whatsoever that is good for our country; maybe Russia, though. He is the most destructive chief executive that we have ever seen, and that's saying something after dead reagan and cheney.

raw

they won't impeach him.

How so? And please provide examples, cupcake/snowflake. :)

Actual examples with links or STFU. How 'bout dat?

Trump will get more done for the good of this country than the previous 7 presidents. I'm happy with the dude. Carter did the best he could and knew how to.

Too bad he had that corrupt Republican Congress that voted themselves everything from everybody.

He vetoed it, but they overrode him. That how long Congress (and Senate) has been corrupt to the core.

Wasn't the Congress Democrat under Carter?

they won't impeach him.

Look cupcake, no one tells me to STFU. I've got my free-speech rights, too. Having a stupid picture of a second-rate actor as your avatar doesn't help you and certainly doesn't entitle you to tell me anything.
Tramp and his minions have sought and gotten deregulation designed to increase our exposure to pollutants and to workplace accidents, put in place programs designed to increase unwanted pregnancy, single parenthood, and abortion, all in an effort to impose a crude theocracy on normal Americans, opened up drilling and fracking that endanger our people and nation, increased opportunities for the dishonest among us to entice people into financial scams, removed the availability of medical care to our people, openly disrespected female, LGBT folks, and Muslims, etc. There is nothing to be proud of.

they won't impeach him.

Let's see now: lowest unemployment rate in over 45 years. Highest consumer confidence rate in the last decade, that's on top of corporate confidence. Blue and white collar workers bringing home more of their paycheck. A reduction of government dependents (I know liberals hate that) since the recession. We are no longer the nation with the highest corporate tax rate in the world. ISIS out of Iraq. More deportation judges getting rid of illegals, speaking of which, a huge reduction of invaders of our country. School girls are no longer in threat of weirdos wearing dresses invading their showers and rest rooms. The elimination of Commie Care fines for hard working Americans who can't afford health insurance. Need I go on????

But OH! Trump is not doing anything good for America. Keep listening to PeeNN, and that's how you will remain ignorant.

they won't impeach him.

Look cupcake, no one tells me to STFU. I've got my free-speech rights, too. Having a stupid picture of a second-rate actor as your avatar doesn't help you and certainly doesn't entitle you to tell me anything.
Tramp and his minions have sought and gotten deregulation designed to increase our exposure to pollutants and to workplace accidents, put in place programs designed to increase unwanted pregnancy, single parenthood, and abortion, all in an effort to impose a crude theocracy on normal Americans, opened up drilling and fracking that endanger our people and nation, increased opportunities for the dishonest among us to entice people into financial scams, removed the availability of medical care to our people, openly disrespected female, LGBT folks, and Muslims, etc. There is nothing to be proud of.

I can't find a lick of support for a single one of your claims.

they won't impeach him.

Let's see now: lowest unemployment rate in over 45 years. Highest consumer confidence rate in the last decade, that's on top of corporate confidence. Blue and white collar workers bringing home more of their paycheck. A reduction of government dependents (I know liberals hate that) since the recession. We are no longer the nation with the highest corporate tax rate in the world. ISIS out of Iraq. More deportation judges getting rid of illegals, speaking of which, a huge reduction of invaders of our country. School girls are no longer in threat of weirdos wearing dresses invading their showers and rest rooms. The elimination of Commie Care fines for hard working Americans who can't afford health insurance. Need I go on????

But OH! Trump is not doing anything good for America. Keep listening to PeeNN, and that's how you will remain ignorant.

So you have no reply to what I've written, which all goes to a deliberate reduction of the quality of life for all Americans and a deliberate increase in hardship, all for the sake of a few bucks in the pockets of people whose pockets are already well lined and the opportunity to destroy the health, the rights, and the civil liberties of Americans.

CNN, NBC, Reuters, the BBC are much more trustworthy than breitbart, infowars, phony "Christian" ragsheets, alt-right propaganda sheets, john bircher rambilings, and the rest of the anti-American propaganda mill. I don't know what country you come from, but t is clear that you who posts a picture of some idiot pointing a gun at the camera, do not like the American people very much.

The democrats and the Swamp establishment hate our country and our Constitution. They will certainly attempt an impeachment, but it is no big deal really. It is to be expected. The question is what lawyers do the retarded democrats hire with Clinton Foundation cash to embark on the ridiculous charade and how will they be endangered by attacking our President for no reason.

they won't impeach him.

So you have no reply to what I've written, which all goes to a deliberate reduction of the quality of life for all Americans and a deliberate increase in hardship, all for the sake of a few bucks in the pockets of people whose pockets are already well lined and the opportunity to destroy the health, the rights, and the civil liberties of Americans.

CNN, NBC, Reuters, the BBC are much more trustworthy than breitbart, infowars, phony "Christian" ragsheets, alt-right propaganda sheets, john bircher rambilings, and the rest of the anti-American propaganda mill. I don't know what country you come from, but t is clear that you who posts a picture of some idiot pointing a gun at the camera, do not like the American people very much.

Are you a public school victim or something? Everything I wrote was a reply to your stupidity. I'm sorry I can't lower myself to your level.

Americans have never done better in the USA than today. Bringing home more money, thousands of employees receiving bonuses, raises, or both. Wait until you file your 2018 return next year. You will see a huge reduction in your taxes or a huge increase in your refund check. We have more jobs than people willing to take them. The lowest unemployment claims in over 50 years. North Korea brought to their knees; something the last three administrations failed to do.

What rights, heath or liberties have been destroyed? Name them! You can't because all you are is a puppet that repeats what he is told to without any investigation into what you are told.

Tell me when Americans were doing better than today. What year was that?

they won't impeach him.

Gas is up to $2.79. It was under $2.00 when Obama was president.

they won't impeach him.

Are you a public school victim or something? Everything I wrote was a reply to your stupidity. I'm sorry I can't lower myself to your level.

Americans have never done better in the USA than today. Bringing home more money, thousands of employees receiving bonuses, raises, or both. Wait until you file your 2018 return next year. You will see a huge reduction in your taxes or a huge increase in your refund check. We have more jobs than people willing to take them. The lowest unemployment claims in over 50 years. North Korea brought to their knees; something the last three administrations failed to do.

What rights, heath or liberties have been destroyed? Name them! You can't because all you are is a puppet that repeats what he is told to without any investigation into what you are told.

Tell me when Americans were doing better than today. What year was that?

What "investigation" did I not do that you claim that you have done? How would you know this from Cleveland, since you don't know me anyway. You're just making things up. You have no idea of my educational background. You never replied to anything I said at all. Why the expressed hatred and desire to control women, LGBTs, darker-skinned people, Muslims? Why the sexual obsession? Why the desire to poison us? Why the drive for a theocracy based on a perverted sect? You are just playing identity politics through and through. You are the puppet and the parrot here. Put the gun down and go stick your nose in a Constitutional Law textbook sometime.

they won't impeach him.

Let's see now: lowest unemployment rate in over 45 years...
That’s as far as I got to see you’re full of shit. :eusa_naughty:

The unemployment rate was lower in 2000 under Clinton than it is now.

Can’t you post without lying??

Forum List

Back