Trump: If Dems win in 2018 midterms, they'll impeach me

they won't impeach him.

they'll let him stay in office and accomplish nothing

some of his cabinet choices might be a different story

How could you on the left be so dense to think that Trump is accomplishing nothing? He's doing ten times what Hussein did in eight years; and most of it good for the country instead of bad.

Give me a list of what Trump has accomplished.

#1 Made millions of snowflakes' minds snap. :coffee:
So you can't think of anything good either.
Thought so.

How could you on the left be so dense to think that Trump is accomplishing nothing? He's doing ten times what Hussein did in eight years; and most of it good for the country instead of bad.

One major legislative accomplishment and judicial appointments. That's IT other than executive orders as revenge to Obama and undoing 50 years of environmental regulations.

He's a failure and an international embarrassment

Under DumBama, I lost a lot of money; thousands. Under Trump, I'm making more money. I think I'll stick with the President that doesn't want to control my life.
Do all you guys have to lie? What is it with your kind that you have to lie daily about everything?

To my knowledge this is the first time he has publicly acknowledged the threat of impeachment.

President Trump said Saturday that Republicans need to maintain the House majority, otherwise he could face impeachment from Democrats.

Impeachment isn't removal from office, it just forces the POTUS to face Congress and answer questions. They can impeach him for anything they want to. If the left does take it back, I have no doubt they will impeach. They won't have anything, but they don't need anything.

Sure they do. You can't impeach somebody for no reason at all or just because you don't like them. You need to have a concrete charge of some sort.

High Crimes and Misdemeanors is pretty darn vague, just saying.

Vague enough to have Hillary locked up, that's for sure.

She's a grandmother living out of the spotlight.
If your kind has to go after her, your kind must be terrified.

It's not the Dems Trump needs to worry about

It's the women.....

There's a record number running

The women are coming to Congress , and boy do they sound PISSED!

~S~

One major legislative accomplishment and judicial appointments. That's IT other than executive orders as revenge to Obama and undoing 50 years of environmental regulations.

Under DumBama, I lost a lot of money; thousands. Under Trump, I'm making more money. I think I'll stick with the President that doesn't want to control my life.
Do all you guys have to lie? What is it with your kind that you have to lie daily about everything?

Yeah - Ray probably went to Vegas and blew a small fortune when Obama was president .. Obama's fault! :)

It's not the Dems Trump needs to worry about

It's the women.....

There's a record number running

The women are coming to Congress , and boy do they sound PISSED!

~S~

Yep, and educated suburban woman are locked and loaded - Even the ones who voted for Tangerine Tornado.

To my knowledge this is the first time he has publicly acknowledged the threat of impeachment.

Impeachment isn't removal from office, it just forces the POTUS to face Congress and answer questions. They can impeach him for anything they want to. If the left does take it back, I have no doubt they will impeach. They won't have anything, but they don't need anything.

Sure they do. You can't impeach somebody for no reason at all or just because you don't like them. You need to have a concrete charge of some sort.

High Crimes and Misdemeanors is pretty darn vague, just saying.

Vague enough to have Hillary locked up, that's for sure.

She's a grandmother living out of the spotlight.
If your kind has to go after her, your kind must be terrified.

Out of the spotlight? Do you even own a television set? I've heard more about that bimbo than I have all past presidential candidates combined in my lifetime.

So what am I lying about? Show me this evidence you have of me lying.

So what am I lying about? Show me this evidence you have of me lying.

What did Obama do that caused you to lose a whole lot of money?

Perhaps moving the DJIA from 7900 to 17,000? Gas prices under 2 bucks?? Saving a million jobs in the auto industry??? Getting your home value out of the dumpster????

Be specific or someone's gotta call you out.

Last edited:

How did you manage that? Businesses doing better, Stock market up, home values went up.

How did you manage that? Businesses doing better, Stock market up, home values went up.

Crickets - But Ray'll think of something :)

they won't impeach him.

Gas is up to $2.79. It was under $2.00 when Obama was president.

Gasoline prices always increase when there is more economic activity. The more economic activity, the more fuel we burn. The more we burn, the higher the price.
Just wait until it goes to $6.00 a gallon when he starts military action against Iran.

The main culprit was commie care. Been insured by entire adult life with preexisting conditions until that big-eared bozo came to town. Besides the fines that the government collected billions on every year, I fell to an illness that I had to pay cash for---lots of cash.

If not for him, my employer would have been forced to continue our coverage, but the devil gave him and other small businesses a way out.

they won't impeach him.

Gasoline prices always increase when there is more economic activity. The more economic activity, the more fuel we burn. The more we burn, the higher the price.
Just wait until it goes to $6.00 a gallon when he starts military action against Iran.

I've paid $6 a gallon back when we were fighting against hippies and beatniks. No biggie.

they won't impeach him.

I've paid $6 a gallon back when we were fighting against hippies and beatniks. No biggie.
bullshit

bullshit
Wot? Back in the 60s gas in Germany was over $6 a gallon and $7 in England. Two years ago in Germany it was over $6. It cost me $80 to fill up a Honda CRV.

they won't impeach him.

I was talking about gas, not moonshine, hick.

bullshit
Wot? Back in the 60s gas in Germany was over $6 a gallon and $7 in England. Two years ago in Germany it was over $6. It cost me $80 to fill up a Honda CRV.
Liar.

As already correctly noted: should Democrats win control of Congress, the last thing they’d do is impeach Trump, they’d never win a conviction in the Senate, and they remember how impeaching Clinton backfired on Republicans.

Impeachment would also play right into Trump and the right’s victimhood/martyr myth, with Trump claiming ‘victory’ because he wasn’t removed from office.

No, what Democrats want is to run against Trump in 2020 and defeat him.

This is just Trump being a drama queen, attempting to energize his base with a ridiculous lie about ‘impeachment.’

I think you’re right. But the Democratic Party on the national level never ceases in snatching defeat from the jaws of victory…dramatically overplaying their hand when they have nothing and capitulating immediately when they have incredible leverage.

The way I see it is this: The GOP is tone deaf in 50-65% of the country. By that I mean, they have literally zero idea what the situation on the ground is; no idea how much money people make, what their daily struggles are, etc. This is evidenced by the tax cuts for corporations and the assault on the ACA. The DNC is tone “hard of hearing” in 80% of the country. By that I mean they have some idea what the situation on the ground is, what their daily struggles are, etc but zero way to leverage the unpopularity of the GOP, convey their greater understanding to the general public, and (most shockingly) and translate it into votes, and most shockingly, inform the public that there is not a false choice between strength abroad and prosperity at home. This is evidenced by the stunning silence from most democrats on the trade idiocy shown by Trump. It’s the simplest fucking equation you can put up on a blackboard…more consumers for your goods means more riches for you…. Pulling out of trade agreements means less consumers for your corn, soybeans, automobiles, YETI coolers, Copper Chef pots and pans, etc…

I wish to hell we had a 3rd choice in political party.

It would not shock me to see the Democrats swing for the fences with impeachment and fail to get enough votes even for that.

Forum List

Back