Trump: I’m being indicted for you

I guess you aren't informed about the Biden bribes from Chinese commies.
That's what Beijing told you to say? Not surprising.

Thing is, the stories you push about Biden are entirely fictional.

What's not fictional is how the GOP used a Chinese agent to create fake testimony against Biden.

So, are you a willing or unwilling dupe of China?

It's not enough that he paints himself a victim, despite all his troubles being of his own making. He has to claim he's doing it all for you. He's the martyr and your savior. Classic cult leader propaganda. The grift goes on and Trump is a regular Warren Jeffs

He is a victim. And they are doing it to stop US.

You're on the wrong side on this

That's what Beijing told you to say? Not surprising.

Thing is, the stories you push about Biden are entirely fictional.

What's not fictional is how the GOP used a Chinese agent to create fake testimony against Biden.

So, are you a willing or unwilling dupe of China?
You're ignorant. Two IRS agents have the evidence. You're stupid and uninformed.

Is he trying to imply he’s like a Jesus martyr-figure, or something?
Yes. And it works.

He leads a cult. They really do believe he is sacrificing himself for them. This guy. This obvious con man. Of all people.

NEVER would I have thought I would see this in America. Never. Ever.

Last edited:
Truth. Democrats hate the American people who don't vote for them. If Democrats loved this country they would secure the border, lower taxes, and educate our children.
Non-sequiter opinion piece.

It's not enough that he paints himself a victim, despite all his troubles being of his own making. He has to claim he's doing it all for you. He's the martyr and your savior. Classic cult leader propaganda. The grift goes on and Trump is a regular Warren Jeffs

Any trumpers out there that wanted Trump to steel documents after his presidency and fail to return them after multiple requests then ignored subpoenas while his lawyer lied in a document about the status of classified documents and had the documents moved around to avoid being found and then asked his valet to delete camera footage that was under a subpoena?

If so, he did it for you.

Why would you want him to do those things?

Any trumpers out there that wanted Trump to steel documents after his presidency and fail to return them after multiple requests then ignored subpoenas while his lawyer lied in a document about the status of classified documents and had the documents moved around to avoid being found and then asked his valet to delete camera footage that was under a subpoena?

If so, he did it for you.

Why would you want him to do those things?
I love American citizens who give big abusive bullying federal government bureaucrats the finger.

Yes. Give the goons the finger and poke them right in the eye.
For hiding classified secrets? Thats a felony, as Trump has discovered. The only difference is you don't normally get bail. In fact you are held in jail and then go to prison, for decades or the next spy exchange. You still think that is a good idea?

Forum List

Back