Trump: I’m being indicted for you

For hiding classified secrets? Thats a felony, as Trump has discovered. The only difference is you don't normally get bail. In fact you are held in jail and then go to prison, for decades or the next spy exchange. You still think that is a good idea?
All ex Presidents have privileges. Your problem is you don't believe President Trump should be treated like every other ex President.

All ex Presidents have privileges. Your problem is you don't believe President Trump should be treated like every other ex President.
Pence and Biden gave theirs up when asked for them. Trump actively hid them. Once you are not President you have no security clearance unless government gives you one, which makes it a felony.

Further, you record that "well Pence did it" is a legal defense?

Then he committed crimes for you then...and trumpers wonder why people say it's a cult.

Be proud.
I'm very proud of President Trump. So some weak useful idiots call American Patriots names. So? Is that supposed to mean something?

Pence and Biden gave theirs up when asked for them. Trump actively hid them. Once you are not President you have no security clearance unless government gives you one, which makes it a felony.

Further, you record that "well Pence did it" is a legal defense?
So? Do you need to see a therapist?

Any time....Lest you forget and all. ;)
Can you tell me where Biden had to shut down both a charity and university for scamming people?

Can you tell me when Biden issued a pardon to his former campaign manager because of his felony indictment for grifting money from their own followers in a DIFFERENT SCAMMING SCHEME - in which, for that arrest, that former campaign manager was arrested on a fugitive Chinese billionaire's boat?

Can you also tell me if Biden used any of that 250 million dollars he raised in yet ANOTHER SCAMMING SCHEME; telling his followers he was using it to fight "election fraud" was ever spent on proving election fraud?

And if you say, "What are you talking about, Biden didn't do any of that" -- I rest my case....

He didn't but we know for a fact who did....KEYWORD FACT....the shit yall say about Biden is 95% generated from bullshit memes and butthurt

Can you tell me where Biden had to shut down both a charity and university for scamming people?

Can you tell me when Biden issued a pardon to his former campaign manager because of his felony indictment for grifting money from their own followers in a DIFFERENT SCAMMING SCHEME - in which, for that arrest, that former campaign manager was arrested on a fugitive Chinese billionaire's boat?

Can you also tell me if Biden used any of that 250 million dollars he raised in yet ANOTHER SCAMMING SCHEME; telling his followers he was using it to fight "election fraud" was ever spent on proving election fraud?

And if you say, "What are you talking about, Biden didn't do any of that" -- I rest my case....

He didn't but we know for a fact who did....KEYWORD FACT....the shit yall say about Biden is 95% generated from bullshit memes and butthurt
Oh yeah, and Joe Biden never discussed Hunter's business with the Chinese commies, huh.

Forum List

Back