Trump: "I'm like, a smart person." Intelligence briefings unnecessary

Actually, I find no fault with Trump on this. it is best not to clutter up Trump's mind with things that could distract him from his mission, which is, of course, promoting Trump.
And promoting Trump is to promote AMERICA, loser Trump-hater.

upload_2016-12-12_12-19-1.png

Actually, I find no fault with Trump on this. it is best not to clutter up Trump's mind with things that could distract him from his mission, which is, of course, promoting Trump.
Yeah, he'll be the first president to receive dumbness briefings, and he deserves them.

Yeah, he'll be the first president to receive dumbness briefings, and he deserves them.
Lol, yeah, because it is so critical to get fed "information" from the same folks that grossly underestimated the Soviet unions military budget, missed the arrival of ISIS and blew the Iraq WMD issue.

Cant be President without being fed your own Kool Aid on a daily basis, yeah, right.

The lower level analysts write their reports then at each step up the bureaucracy, their management edits the report at the branch, group and division level to make it say what they think the higher ups want to read.

It is all bullshit now, political appointees ensuring that their bosses get the news that they want to hear.

Forum List

Back