Trump Impeachment Articles Now Being Drafted

Without control of the house or Senate that crap is going no where!

You seem to be under some kind of bizarre delusions that the GOP actually likes this guy. He's like a 3rd partier to them, an invader.
you seem to be under the impression that if you really really really really really really really hate someone - someone else should care.

Grounds for Al Green's Articles of Impeachment.

Hillary lost
Democrats don't like him
He's not a Democrat
He's white
Nazi, KKK, Confederate Flag somewhere.
Once you go black, you can never go back.

You seem to be under some kind of bizarre delusions that the GOP actually likes this guy. He's like a 3rd partier to them, an invader.
you seem to be under the impression that if you really really really really really really really hate someone - someone else should care.

You already posted that. Are you malfunctioning, muppet?

Democratic Representative Al Green has said he is pushing ahead with the process of impeaching President Donald Trump and is currently drawing up articles of impeachment.

The Texas congressman last week appeared on the floor of the House of Representatives to call for his colleagues to begin impeachment proceedings. The appeal came a day after revelations of a memo from former FBI Director James Comey claiming that Trump had asked him to drop an investigation into former national security adviser Michael Flynn.

Green has since detailed racially charged threats he has received but insists he has not been dissuaded from the process. “We will move forward, and as a matter of fact, I am currently crafting, drafting if you will, articles of impeachment,” he told C-Span Tuesday.

Rest here: Articles of impeachment against Trump are currently being drafted, says Democratic congressman
-----------------------

I'm leaning towards impeachment first, then divorce.

Democratic Representative Al Green has said he is pushing ahead with the process of impeaching President Donald Trump and is currently drawing up articles of impeachment.

The Texas congressman last week appeared on the floor of the House of Representatives to call for his colleagues to begin impeachment proceedings. The appeal came a day after revelations of a memo from former FBI Director James Comey claiming that Trump had asked him to drop an investigation into former national security adviser Michael Flynn.

Green has since detailed racially charged threats he has received but insists he has not been dissuaded from the process. “We will move forward, and as a matter of fact, I am currently crafting, drafting if you will, articles of impeachment,” he told C-Span Tuesday.

Rest here: Articles of impeachment against Trump are currently being drafted, says Democratic congressman
-----------------------

alison_coviello.jpg

So what other daily message you got from your plantation manager?

Grounds for Al Green's Articles of Impeachment.

Hillary lost
Democrats don't like him
He's not a Democrat
He's white
Nazi, KKK, Confederate Flag somewhere.
Once you go black, you can never go back.

You forgot, he won't show us his tax returns and
We secretly helped him win the nomination because he was never going to beat hillary.

how come you can say the same shit post after post after post - but thats ok?

gotta admit - all your posts boil down to TRUMP - WAH.

-----------------------

Since JohnnyAppleCuck reneged on his bet that Trump will be impeached, I wonder if SHYTFE will step up?

-----------------------

Like this crap will go anywhere.

-----------------------

Draft early (avoid the rush).

I thought Democrats were against the draft?

Ha ha ha, they just can't get over themselves.
Lesson learned never ever take candy from a baby.

Every day we get closer and closer to ACTUALLY impeaching Trump. The reality is that he's fucked, and you rightists know it. It's called treason, guys. He's either going to resign before it happens or it will go all the way and he'll be removed.

I personally can't wait for the Democrats to try to Impeach Trump, something they have been trying to do since Hillary conceded the election.

Since they have continuously accused Trump of things over and over and have yet to present any evidence of criminal activity - except their own - the American people will crucify the Democrats. They will never win another major election again in my lifetime.

'TRUMP APPROVAL POPS TO 48%
POLITICAL ANXIETY FADES'

Go for it you snowflake pu$$ies!

Is that today's classification? Today an outsider. Yesterday their leader...

It changes hourly with you nitwits it seems.

Forum List

Back