🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Impeachment

People are saying the Trump impeachment is inevitable. Groups are pushing for it and articles are starting to show up about it.
How many Republican congressmen will block the effort to formally charge the new President with crimes? Will a group of elected officials go to Trump and ask him to resign the way they did with Nixon?
What would the charges be exactly?
I asked a question. If people are too lazy to google 'trump impeachment' and read the articles that is not something I can control.

There are sure a lot of articles...
Then why is it so hard to come up with charges?

The case is currently being documented. Psychological grounds may even be enough.
I see. Well do be sure to let me know when they actually have some charges, ok?

So far the responses seem to indicate that trump fans do not support trumps impeachment or believe that trump will be impeached.

So far the only case you've made is for people to laugh at you.
I did not try to make a case. I brought up a question about a political topic in the news. Trump supporters just automatically went on the defense and started the usual insult posting deflections and nonsense like you.

Tell ya what skippy, when you have something more specific than just a general topic, get back to us, for now you're wasting band width.

So far the responses seem to indicate that trump fans do not support trumps impeachment or believe that trump will be impeached.

I did not try to make a case. I brought up a question about a political topic in the news. Trump supporters just automatically went on the defense and started the usual insult posting deflections and nonsense like you.
You mean like asking you what the charges are?

People are saying the Trump impeachment is inevitable. Groups are pushing for it and articles are starting to show up about it.
How many Republican congressmen will block the effort to formally charge the new President with crimes? Will a group of elected officials go to Trump and ask him to resign the way they did with Nixon?
63973718.jpg

People and Groups and Articles...Oh My!
What a phucking Idiot you are!
No, you just are not educated on the topic.
People are saying on social networks and comment sections of articles that impeachment should be investigated and considered.
Groups have formed to promote and lobby for impeachment.
Articles are being written on the topic of impeachment.
Everything in the OP is accurate and objective data.
On what grounds exactly? What is the offense?
The emoluments clause forbids elected officials from making a financial profit that may in any way be related to their position. When and if a person seeking favors from the administration and gets those favors after spending tens or hundreds of thousands of dollars at a Trump-owned business may be viewed as a bribe or violation of the emoluments clause.

This will go on for a couple of years. Then, in 2018 a few more democrats lose their seats sanity will take hold.

People are saying on social networks and comment sections of articles that impeachment should be investigated and considered.
The emoluments clause forbids elected officials from making a financial profit that may in any way be related to their position. When and if a person seeking favors from the administration and gets those favors after spending tens or hundreds of thousands of dollars at a Trump-owned business may be viewed as a bribe or violation of the emoluments clause.

Tee it up and see what happens.

raw

I see. And you believe he will be impeached over that?

Like donating to ones campaign and getting favors after one is elected? Could have made a strong case for almost any President. Snyder are you just starting to recognize it now?

Well duh.... You are not the sharpest of posters are you? Until he actually does something that is impeachable.... *gasp* we are not going to support impeaching someone.

Impeachment isn't a "this is what you do if you don't like someone". Impeachment, is only if they do something illegal while in office.

What part of that is difficult for you?
I asked about the emolument clause in the constitution. That is the base of those asking about impeachment or actually calling for impeachment. What part of that is difficult for you?

The difficult part, is the lack of any logical connection in your post.

See we on the right, can't just 'make up' that the emolument clause applies to something about Trump, when it doesn't.

You have to have actual evidence, not just hearsay and random claims.

50 posts and you guys haven't figured out the definition or emoluments or the reasons for a President's impeachment.

Yeah we get that you didn't make a case.
Thus the entire thread was stupid and pointless.

When you actually make a case, a case justified with evidence.... then and only then, would we ever consider impeachment.

Why are you asking us if we'd consider impeachment, before as you just admitted, you don't have a case to be made? Do you realize just how moronic that sounds to any reasonable person?

IMG_2585.JPG

People are saying the Trump impeachment is inevitable. Groups are pushing for it and articles are starting to show up about it. How many Republican congressmen will block the effort to formally charge the new President with crimes? Will a group of elected officials go to Trump and ask him to resign the way they did with Nixon?

He's in office one week and the liberal scumbags want to impeach him already? What has he done that is "illegal", you stupid fucking lowlife?

I pray every one of you chokes to death as soon as possible.

Oh for goodness sakes, this is getting ridiculous. The Democrats aren't going to stop until they've completely brought this country down to rubble just so they can say they've won something. Well hoopty fucking doo, what good is your victory dance if you're on the bottom of the heap?

Just what do you think all these protests & calls for impeachment will show to the world? That the people of America are out of control by upsetting our own government process. That because of the butthurt & public outcries being seen & heard around the world since the election, it's putting us at dangerous risk of attack from our enemies.

Guess what Lefties (or whatever the hell you are), it's not all about YOU and what YOU want.......it's all about THIS COUNTRY as a whole. It's about this Nation that we ALL call home.........and you dumbasses are putting us in jeopardy for it

I hate to break this to you snowflakes...but you being upset that your candidate didn't win is NOT grounds for impeachment for the candidate that DID! Duh?

Forum List

Back