🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Impeachment

So far the responses seem to indicate that trump fans do not support trumps impeachment or believe that trump will be impeached.

Well duh.... You are not the sharpest of posters are you? Until he actually does something that is impeachable.... *gasp* we are not going to support impeaching someone.

Impeachment isn't a "this is what you do if you don't like someone". Impeachment, is only if they do something illegal while in office.

What part of that is difficult for you?
I asked about the emolument clause in the constitution. That is the base of those asking about impeachment or actually calling for impeachment. What part of that is difficult for you?

People are saying the Trump impeachment is inevitable. Groups are pushing for it and articles are starting to show up about it.
Unless Trump actually broke the law, he isn't going to be.
What about that conflict of interest stuff and emoluments stuff?

You need an actual crime, saying "stuff" is vague. I think if the Dems were to try right now, it would be disastrous for their party. For me we'd get Pence for eight years and with it being far into the Presidency would Pence get to run twice, then another Republican, so go for it.

People are saying the Trump impeachment is inevitable. Groups are pushing for it and articles are starting to show up about it.
How many Republican congressmen will block the effort to formally charge the new President with crimes? Will a group of elected officials go to Trump and ask him to resign the way they did with Nixon?
What would the charges be exactly?
I asked a question. If people are too lazy to google 'trump impeachment' and read the articles that is not something I can control.

How many Republican congressmen will block the effort to formally charge the new President with crimes? Will a group of elected officials go to Trump and ask him to resign the way they did with Nixon?
I asked a question. If people are too lazy to google 'trump impeachment' and read the articles that is not something I can control.
I did google it. I didn't find anything specific. Just a lot of estrogen filled arm waving. So do you know what the charges are or not?

People and Groups and Articles...Oh My!
What a phucking Idiot you are!

I did google it. I didn't find anything specific. Just a lot of estrogen filled arm waving. So do you know what the charges are or not?
You should have read the articles and learned about violating the emoluments clause of the constitution.

There are sure a lot of articles...

You need a new hobby...

Then why is it so hard to come up with charges?

No, you just are not educated on the topic.
People are saying on social networks and comment sections of articles that impeachment should be investigated and considered.
Groups have formed to promote and lobby for impeachment.
Articles are being written on the topic of impeachment.
Everything in the OP is accurate and objective data.

No, you just are not educated on the topic.
People are saying on social networks and comment sections of articles that impeachment should be investigated and considered.
Groups have formed to promote and lobby for impeachment.
Articles are being written on the topic of impeachment.
Everything in the OP is accurate and objective data.
On what grounds exactly? What is the offense?

Then why is it so hard to come up with charges?

The case is currently being documented. Psychological grounds may even be enough.

So far the responses seem to indicate that trump fans do not support trumps impeachment or believe that trump will be impeached.

So far the only case you've made is for people to laugh at you.
I did not try to make a case. I brought up a question about a political topic in the news. Trump supporters just automatically went on the defense and started the usual insult posting deflections and nonsense like you.

Camp is just trolling. Making an unfounded question intended to flame the board. He is an absolute nut job.

It needs to be moved out of politics.

Forum List

Back