Trump In FL Gets It SOOO Wrong

Trump thinks Puerto Ricans love him or something.
That is an understatement and laughable at best.
I can imagine his supporters at his FL rally cheered him on with the following:

"At his rally at Orlando Sanford International Airport on Monday, President Donald Trump devoted part of his speech to Puerto Rico — proclaiming he has been a terrific president for the island and demanding that its people vote for him for president."

There’s only one problem with Trump’s demand: Puerto Ricans cannot vote for Trump, because Puerto Rico is not a state.

Another Spamboi post.

Fucking getting close to ignore.

NOBODY on the taxpayer tit should love him...he’s pledged to govern ONLY for America’s Best citizens...Where the fuck have you been?

He has just send 13 Billion to PR. Trumpy bear is clearly no stranger to buying some lovin'

He doesn’t mind beaners...He never has.

Look if you like Trump no matter what, thats fine, but please spare me your pathetic hopping from one argument of convinience to the next.

You don't belive any of that seriously, you are just in it for the personality cult.

"At his rally at Orlando Sanford International Airport on Monday, President Donald Trump devoted part of his speech to Puerto Rico — proclaiming he has been a terrific president for the island and demanding that its people vote for him for president."

okfine Let's be real here. That thing you put in quotes above is NOT SOMETHING that Trump said. It's something RAW STORY implied.. If you can find a vid where he asks the ISLANDERS to vote for him -- we'll bump elbows and walk away from comflict.. He was talking about PR-Floridians -- not the islanders..

okfine Let's be real here. That thing you put in quotes above is NOT SOMETHING that Trump said. It's something RAW STORY implied.. If you can find a vid where he asks the ISLANDERS to vote for him -- we'll bump elbows and walk away from comflict.. He was talking about PR-Floridians -- not the islanders..
Since you're so bent on the subject why don't you?

Do you think it's proper what he is doing with Puerto Rican aid three years after they got demolished, six weeks before his election?

I think he thinks everyone is stupid. I think he just may learn otherwise in this election.

s-l640.jpg

It's YOUR THREAD.. You PROVE Trump said that PR ISlanders should vote for him.. And that if he did -- it wasn't just sarcasm.. He knows the diff between who can vote and who cannot..

BTW -- Puerto Rico/other territories GET electors in BOTH the Dem and Repub parties for the PRIMARIES.. So they DO VOTE in PRIMARIES.. Maybe Trump KNOWS something that you apparently dont..

It's YOUR THREAD.. You PROVE Trump said that PR ISlanders should vote for him.. And that if he did -- it wasn't just sarcasm.. He knows the diff between who can vote and who cannot..

BTW -- Puerto Rico/other territories GET electors in BOTH the Dem and Repub parties for the PRIMARIES.. So they DO VOTE in PRIMARIES.. Maybe Trump KNOWS something that you apparently dont..
Quit being such a jerk. Listen while you watch @ 25:00 minutes in. Then will you STFU? I know what you're pining for and if what you want works for you, so be it.

NOBODY on the taxpayer tit should love him...he’s pledged to govern ONLY for America’s Best citizens...Where the fuck have you been?

He has just send 13 Billion to PR. Trumpy bear is clearly no stranger to buying some lovin'
Ans obama sent billions in cash to iran in the misdle of the night on his last days in office . Now thats buying hate for amwrica .

Quit being such a jerk. Listen while you watch @ 25:00 minutes in. Then will you STFU? I know what you're pining for and if what you want works for you, so be it.

Thx for the link..

Wow.. That's it? He announces he got the endorsement of the GOV of P.R. Then introduces a bunch of FLORIDIAN P.R. community leaders. Everyone waving PR flags and says "Ya Better VOTE FOR ME PUERTO RICO !!!!

And your title is -- Trump in FL gets it SOOO WRONG? You think ANY of those cheering Puerto Ricans ACTUALLY THOUGHT he was talking about ISLANDERS voting for him??

Answer carefully because your honesty is really on the line here.. NONE of the PR Americans cheering in the crowd EVER CROSSED their minds he was asking islanders to vote for him,... Guarandamteed.,,

Do I CARE? Fuck no. Because I know THEY were not gasping and in shock...

Last edited:

Ans obama sent billions in cash to iran in the misdle of the night on his last days in office . Now thats buying hate for amwrica .

What the f? There is no Iranian constituency to speak of in US. Obama was looking to normalize relations with Iran and get them to abandon path to nuclear weapons. There is no evidence that he did so for some sort of direct personal political gain.

Maybe you should try harder to post something coherent and if nothing comes to mind just don't.

BTW -- Why WOULD the governor of PR ENDORSE HIM --- if

1) He INDEED did screw them on hurricane aid. AND
2) Biden and the Dems are offering them statehood

Seems strange to thinking people..

Thx for the link..

Wow.. That's it? He announces he got the endorsement of the GOV of P.R. Then introduces a bunch of FLORIDIAN P.R. community leaders. Everyone waving PR flags and says "Ya Better VOTE FOR ME PUERTO RICO !!!!

And your title is -- Trump in FL gets it SOOO WRONG? You think ANY of those cheering Puerto Ricans ACTUALLY THOUGHT he was talking about ISLANDERS voting for him??

Answer carefully because your honesty is really on the line here.. NONE of the PR Americans cheering in the crowd EVER CROSSED their minds he was asking islanders to vote for him,... Guarandamteed.,,

Hopeless hopeless hopeless. SOS

BTW -- Why WOULD the governor of PR ENDORSE HIM --- if

1) He INDEED did screw them on hurricane aid. AND
2) Biden and the Dems are offering them statehood

Seems strange to thinking people..

Umm...the 13 billion dollar aid 6 weeks before election?

Your #2 is bs. Biden never offered up PR statehood.

Thx for the link..

"If you can find a vid where he asks the ISLANDERS to vote for him -- we'll bump elbows and walk away from comflict.."

Honesty and credibility on the line. Not mine, anyhow.

Wow, what a pathetic, corrupt asshole.

Three years after Puerto Rico was devasted Trump finally gets around to send them the aid 6 weeks before his election.

Lol...did we all forget the HUGE warehouse FULL of relief aid supplies that some A-hole was hiding from the P.R. people to make President Trump look bad? Yeah, not taking much stock into that article... yawn...

What the f? There is no Iranian constituency to speak of in US. Obama was looking to normalize relations with Iran and get them to abandon path to nuclear weapons. There is no evidence that he did so for some sort of direct personal political gain.

Maybe you should try harder to post something coherent and if nothing comes to mind just don't.
He gave it to terrorists. On his last days in office. In the middle of darkness. Straight cash. . Worst president ever. Yet you find fault wirh Trump. Wow.

He gave it to terrorists. On his last days in office. In the middle of darkness. Straight cash. . Worst president ever. Yet you find fault wirh Trump. Wow.

I guess good advice is wasted on some.

You don't actually have an example of Obama blatantly buying up votes like that weeks out from an election, so stop posting as if you do.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back