Trump Indicted

What I’ve always doubted about this case is how you get proof that Trump was intentional here because you absolutely have to do that.

Its not that hard. Trump has admitted to taking the documents and demanded them back.

And in the reported recording, lamented about security clearance to view the docs he held.

That establishes interntionality and knowledge that the docs were still classified. It doesn't matter if Trump 'believed' he had the right to commit multiple felonies.

Obviously people around Trump know what happened but if they keep their mouths shut, plead the fifth or mysteriously can’t remember anything that happened, then Trump could get off. Now more than ever Trump is surrounded by loyalists and lackeys, so this was so likely I didn’t know if he could be indicted.

They haven't. They've sung like canaries.

The folks that have turned on Trump publicly include his Vice President, his Chief of Staff, his second Chief of Staff, his THIRD Chief of Staff, his former Secretary of State, his second Secretary of State, Trump's first Attorney General, his second Attorney General, his Education Secretary, his former Press Secretary, his Deputy White House Press Secretary, his National Security Advisor, his Deputy National Security Advisor, his Director of Communications,his Defense Secretary, his OTHER Defense Secretary, his Homeland Security Secretary, his SECOND Homeland Security Secretary, his Transportation Secretary, five different National Security Council officials, his acting Chairman of the White House Council of Economic Advisors, his Secretary of Health and Human Services, his FBI Director, his Coronavirus Response Coordinator, his NIAID director, his director of Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency, and his Secretary of Energy.

Trump did not and does not inspire loyalty in his people. The number of cabinet members and high officials in the Trump administration that have been brutally critical of the man....is absolutely unprecedented.

They're not going to jail for that asshole.

Last edited:
Forgive me for using this word, but…

You know what’s retarded? Refusing to comply with a grand jury subpoena.
I am all for complying with lawful subpoenas.

Did you have a point or was that just more of your random static?

Putin could obliterate every single American city in less than a few hours
fetal.jpg

The way you get proof is you let Trump keep talking

Just what he has said so far is an admission of guilt
I was going to say I hope he takes the stand but he’s used to being questioned by lawyers and he’ll just pretend he can’t remember a goddamn thing.

At least if you believe his social media postings.

Going to the courthouse Tuesday. He should be used to this by now.
NYT:

Trump is the first former president in U.S. history to face federal charges.

The Justice Department took the legally and politically momentous step of lodging federal criminal charges against former President Donald J. Trump, multiple people familiar with the matter said on Thursday. The charges follow a lengthy investigation of his handling of classified documents that he took with him upon leaving office and into whether he obstructed the government’s efforts to reclaim them.

The indictment, filed in Federal District Court in Miami, is the first time in American history a former president has faced federal charges. It puts the nation in an extraordinary position, given Mr. Trump’s status not only as a onetime chief executive but also as the front-runner for the 2024 Republican presidential nomination to face President Biden, whose administration will now be seeking to convict his potential rival.

:rolleyes-41: People, or politicians? Garland and Wray are stooges of the democrats,
if you're in denial with that, you just aren't being honest with yourself.
Everyone! See, you claim to believe in one set of rules.

Now we know that people like us would be hit with obstruction for this, but what do you think would happen to Trump?

Maybe we will find out if Trump actually declassified them. Regardless of whether he did or not, he still isn’t allowed to obstruct justice.

I think you’ve lost touch with reality a little. Trump is a citizen. He has to follow the laws like the rest of us.

The Prosecution is already lined up to shoot that down

They will discuss the law
They will bring testimony on the declassification process
They will bring witnesses that Trump was informed of that process and had followed it in other instances

At least if you believe his social media postings.

Going to the courthouse Tuesday. He should be used to this by now.

YES.....YES.....YES.....YES.....YES.....YES!!!!!

CONSPIRACY TO OBSTRUCT JUSTICE.

MAKING FALSE STATEMENTS....YES....YES!!

VIOLATIONS OF ESPIONAGE ACT!!!!!!!!!!

LOCL HIM UP!!!!!

LOCK HIM UP!!!!!

LOCK HIM UP!

LOCK HIM UP!

LOCK HIM UP!

LOCK HIM UP!

LOCK HIM UP!

LOCK HIM UP!

LOCK HIM UP!