Trump Indicted

07689ae3ce05d8820f23fa87a3b44c6b5e3ad205c7cc8c2b7d0a00fe1127db15.jpg

I should probably wear a shirt like that but then i would only offend the military and police. They wont know that i am on their side

The Trump braindead lemmings are in crisis. Their mesiah has been criminally indicted for the second time this year.
The lemmings will follow him when he in jail, also. Just like Warren Jeffs and the FLDS. MAGA = FLDS. A cult.

Great source by the lemming in crisis.
The Gateway Pundit (TGP) is an American far-right[2] fake news website.[1] The website is known for publishing falsehoods, hoaxes, and conspiracy theories.[34]
the outcome you are hoping for will only make DeSantis the nominee and the next POTUS ! and he's much much more triggering to the left than Trump ! remember ..
1686272526872.jpeg

Just like Trump's Big Lie, the arguments Trump makes in public and the arguments his lawyers are making in court have nothing to do with each other.

His lawyers explicitly declined to make the 'telepathic declassification' argument in front of a judge.

And its likely *much* worse than we know. Its probable that Trump showed the documents to other people. Which is an enormous Espionage Act violation. And the doc that Trump spoke of in July of 2021 in the reported recording.....has never been recovered.

So where the fuck is it? Trump either STILL has it, lost it, or gave it to someone else. Which would be a crime, or a crime, or a BIG fucking crime.
What I’ve always doubted about this case is how you get proof that Trump was intentional here because you absolutely have to do that.

Obviously people around Trump know what happened but if they keep their mouths shut, plead the fifth or mysteriously can’t remember anything that happened, then Trump could get off. Now more than ever Trump is surrounded by loyalists and lackeys, so this was so likely I didn’t know if he could be indicted.

But if they’ve flipped people or if they have tapes, lord almighty, that opens up espionage act violations.

At least if you believe his social media postings.

Going to the courthouse Tuesday. He should be used to this by now.
We hope this sets a new precedent so we can see what's in some other presidential garages.

Dems are going to feel awful stupid when DeSantis wins the nomination. Much of Trump's former base moved on.

As a person I really don't care about Trump because he's a ass-hole, it's just the rabid leftists and the weaponized DOJ that pisses me off no end.

Come a point men of both principle and honor are going to raise the black flag and start slitting throats....We need a hard coup.

LOL Let's revisit the orange douchebag's rap sheet, shall we?

Trump Impeached: Twice

Trump Organization conviction: 17 criminal charges.

Trump Liability for sexual assault: Guilty verdict - $5 million fine

Donald Trump - misusing charitable foundation: Guilty - $2 million fine

Donald Trump State indictment: Once so far...

Donald Trump Federal Indictment: Once so far...

Now, let's compare with Obama, Hillary, and Biden.... 0 on all of the above!!!!

LOCK HIM UP!!!!!
and after all is said and done you will still be you ... an effeminate weakling .

That would definitely stop him from campaigning, speaking out, defending himself, etc...

Hey, unlike both Impeachments and the unwarrantecd / unprecedented raid on Mara Lago, is Trump going to be allowed to have his lawyers / have his lawyers present / participate this time?

:dunno:

Forum List

Back