Trump insults a war hero

Bad News Republicans: Donald Trump’s More Popular In Iowa After He Attacked John McCain

The Republican Party's attempts to stop Donald Trump are doing nothing in Iowa as the bigoted billionaire has seen his approval rating increase after his attack on John…
I love how he's giving you Leftwats a coronary.
Well you rightwats are confused. We're overjoyed at Donald Trump's popularity knowing he is only going to crash and burn, but disappointed in his taking apart American heroes to get the popularity.

Bad News Republicans: Donald Trump’s More Popular In Iowa After He Attacked John McCain

The Republican Party's attempts to stop Donald Trump are doing nothing in Iowa as the bigoted billionaire has seen his approval rating increase after his attack on John…
Well you rightwats are confused. We're overjoyed at Donald Trump's popularity knowing he is only going to crash and burn, but disappointed in his taking apart American heroes to get the popularity.
Funny how your joy at Trump's ascension in politics looks a lot like fear.

Funny how your joy at Trump's ascension in politics looks a lot like fear.
LOL that's because you righties dwell on fear.

Politics doesn't supercede what that man did in Vietnam, nor what happened to him there.

I agree with you almost all the time Mac, but not here. McCain started this childish back and forth. I appreciate his service, and I can't hope to know the hell he went through; but he betrayed his fellow veterans by supporting cutting benefits for those in the military. TRICARE of all things. He of all people should know better.

McCain Joins Obama s Call for Military Benefit Cuts

Apparently, rotting in a prison cell in North Vietnam didn't teach him enough respect for his fellow veterans. Or was that whole "I want to stay in prison with my comrades" thing just for show? That experience should have taught him that vets deserve to be pampered, appreciated, and supported--- not treated like second class citizens by the government they swore their lives to.

Last edited:
Has McCain apologized to his constituents for the latest ins series of smears? BTW his own state has censured him twice...any other current Sen have this bad of record

McCrap is a typical washington insider who routinely throws around insults. He is certainly a coward when it comes to opposing democrats.

Trump attacks McCain as if McCain has anything to do with this election. Why is Trump fighting McCain? To win reality TV points???

McCain is not running for POTUS, why did he start the mud slinging by calling Trump and 30,000 rally goers crazies??

McCain is a voter, you'd assume. He's allowed to make comments.

You're looking for someone to be the next president. Clearly Trump is showing on a daily basis he's not fit to do the job.

You should be concerned about what he's doing to the Republican Party. He has pissed off a wide and diverse group, damn near as many Republicans as Democrats in congress. If he continues the way he is going, it will be impossible for him to get widespread Republican support.

In 2008, Trump backed McCain contributing the max to his campaign. However since 2008 he has broken with McCain and many other Republicans over immigration and Obamacare. At this point, a thrid party run seems a distinct possibility.

You should be concerned about what he's doing to the Republican Party. He has pissed off a wide and diverse group, damn near as many Republicans as Democrats in congress. If he continues the way he is going, it will be impossible for him to get widespread Republican support.

In 2008, Trump backed McCain contributing the max to his campaign. However since 2008 he has broken with McCain and many other Republicans over immigration and Obamacare. At this point, a thrid party run seems a distinct possibility.
Kinda like how Reagan pissed off a lot of Republicans, huh? He's doing this country a service. We are not well served by two parties that are pretty much the same.

I don't know about his heart but he certainly can't control his mouth.

Interestingly, there are too many politicians who say more by silence than by the speech, their actions speak for them. And trust me, some of those actions could be seen as more offensive than anything that comes out of Trump's mouth.

Kinda like how Reagan pissed off a lot of Republicans, huh? He's doing this country a service. We are not well served by two parties that are pretty much the same.
Well if this is service to his country it will be his first. Trump is not going to change the Republican party by pissing off the top Republicans in the party which is exactly what he is dong. However, he may be setting himself up for a third party run. The question in my mind is how would he finance such a run without strong Republican support. Although he has a net worth of 9 billion, almost all of it is tied up in real estate. Hillary's war chest will stand at 2.5 billion and would certainly grow rapidly against Trump.

Today Reagan would be derided as a Liberal by the Whacko Birds who love Trump and Cruz.

What a fucking disaster that administration was!

Well if this is service to his country it will be his first. Trump is not going to change the Republican party by pissing off the top Republicans in the party which is exactly what he is dong. However, he may be setting himself up for a third party run. The question in my mind is how would he finance such a run without strong Republican support. Although he has a net worth of 9 billion, almost all of it is tied up in real estate. Hillary's war chest will stand at 2.5 billion and would certainly grow rapidly against Trump.
I'm sure there are some billionaire Democrats who would be happy to help Trump out with a third party run!

I'm sure there are some billionaire Democrats who would be happy to help Trump out with a third party run!
You might be right.

Forum List

Back