Trump insults a war hero

Maybe if you'd ever done anything important with your life you wouldn't feel yourself to be at such a disadvantage.

There you go with the character assassination bitch .............. give it a fucking break, grow the fuck up ............
I don't see much character to assassinate.

upload_2015-7-20_13-9-9.jpeg

Trump has the GOP Establishment terrified because after trying to make inroads with the Hispanic community for 4 years
I must have blinked and missed that! ;)
I don't understand why anyone on the Left or Right would defend McCain. He's been a bully and an asshole throughout his political career, in addition to a crook as a member of the Keating 5.

I don't think most of them are "defending McCain", per se. They're jumping on the chance to be seen "defending POWs" against the latest drama du jour, and to denounce Trump, of course, since he's pretty much stolen all the attention so far and left the "serious" candidates sitting on their thumbs.

drdng, sonny, you can blame and defame all you want.

It does not matter.

But do keep the Trump ButtPlug; you earned it.

Trump insulted McCain and by extension all veterans: politically, not very bright.

...you left out "all Americans and all humans" Jake

It does not matter.

Trump insulted McCain and by extension all veterans: politically, not very bright.

Damn frank, I have him on ignore, no need to read his moronic shit, but the software don't work and I see that piece of shit is talking shit again.

Why are all you fucking dick licking fag boys so obsessed with that fucking butt plug??

How fucking nasty, vile and disgusting .............

Well you know what they say :

Football players talk about football ...........

Baseball players talk about baseball ..................

Faggots talk about ...................

It does not matter.

Damn frank, I have him on ignore, no need to read his moronic shit, but the software don't work and I see that piece of shit is talking shit again.

Why are all you fucking dick licking fag boys so obsessed with that fucking butt plug??

How fucking nasty, vile and disgusting .............

Well you know what they say :

Football players talk about football ...........

Baseball players talk about baseball ..................

Faggots talk about ...................
And people like you talk constantly in a vain effort to justify their cowardice.

McCain is now claiming he doesn't know why Trump is targeting him, like hey I was just minding my own business and Trump attacked me. That's a flat out lie and tells you all you need to know about the man.

Always remember, John McCain was the key American go-between in creating ISIS in Syria. He can never be trusted.

The RW trashing of McCain is wholly because he's never been conservative enough. That's the litmus test as to whether a RWnut will respect and/or defend you. Pure political partisanship.
As many Republicans move further and further to the Right, a split in the party seems likely and Trump may be the one to do it. Even if there is no third party, Republicans will be seriously damaged by Trump. Democrats need to stay on the sidelines and watch the show.

Some news report just put out there that "the donald" got 5 deferments.
Another hawk that had the chance to serve but what did he do. Serve himself.
The f*cking coward.
He had student deferments which had to be renewed each semester. After a number of deferments he was classified 1A but disqualified from service.

McCain is now claiming he doesn't know why Trump is targeting him, like hey I was just minding my own business and Trump attacked me. That's a flat out lie and tells you all you need to know about the man.
Trump endorsed McCain in 2008 and was a heavy contributor to his presidential campaign. However the two parted company a few years ago over McCain lack of strong opposition to Obamacare. Since then the two have been taking pot shots at each other.

McCain baited Trump with his criticism of his presidential run and Trump took the bait.

Forum List

Back