Trump insults a war hero

150720-republicans-outraged-donald-trump-john-mccain-hero.jpg

some people are crass-----bastards. poor trump---his heart is in the right place----but he's got a big NEW YORK MOUTH

some people are crass-----bastards. poor trump---his heart is in the right place----but he's got a big NEW YORK MOUTH

for the record------I have lived in New York for several years of my life------and---some of my relatives lived there-----my parents were born there------ALL LOVELY PEOPLE-------sorta. ----I have nothing against NEW YORKERS -----I have always been impressed with their school system and the scary "regents" tests---
--------and thankful I never faced a "REGENT". Trump----is TRUMP-----maybe he can overcome being an idiot

The Left does not care about McCain or military service. They care about holdingng the other side to standards but not themselves. It's in their rule book. Go back and see what the Left said about McCain in 2008. The seemingly 180 is fueled by hatred for Trump, not love for McCain.
It amazes me that when given a choice between John McCain and Donald Trump

The right chooses Trump

It's not a choice. Trump was wrong. What never amazes me is the level of hypocrisy on the Left. In 2008, because McCain was running for President, it was okay for the Left sit silent when Al Franken said the same thing Trump is saying. Now, all of the sudden, the Left cares about McCain? Who from the Left called out Franken in 2008?

The Left does not care about McCain or military service. They care about holdingng the other side to standards but not themselves. It's in their rule book. Go back and see what the Left said about McCain in 2008. The seemingly 180 is fueled by hatred for Trump, not love for McCain.

The right chooses Trump

It's not a choice. Trump was wrong. What never amazes me is the level of hypocrisy on the Left. In 2008, because McCain was running for President, it was okay for the Left sit silent when Al Franken said the same thing Trump is saying. Now, all of the sudden, the Left cares about McCain? Who from the Left called out Franken in 2008?

Trump was wrong? Trump said McCain was a hero since he was a prospner of war, but what else did McCain do that should give him credit? For setting the USS Forrestal to blazes?

I say McCain was a traitor for collaborating with the Viet Cong, and the North Vietnamese government. His nickname among the communists there was 'The Song Bird' as he sang so freely from the moment that they brought the bastard in. That is no hero in my book and I don't give a shit if he was hung by his nails. He gave his captors anything and everything they wanted. He even made propaganda recordings for them to be played over the radio.

Since he has been in politics he has obstructed every needed reform and program to assist veterans that ever came up. He had records showing that the Chinese and Russians held POWs from Vietnam and Korea, McCain had them classified and severe punishments written into law for leaking those specific documents.

John McCain is nothing but a traitorous political whore who has sold out his country and fellow servicemen to clear the way for corporations to work in conflict with American interests and h as done so for over three decades.

The man is a disgrace.

Last edited:

The right chooses Trump

Trump was wrong? Trump said McCain was a hero since he was a prospner of war, but what else did McCain do that should give him credit? For setting the USS Forrestal to blazes?

I say McCain was a traitor for collaborating with the Viet Cong, and the North Vietnamese government. His nickname among the communists there was 'The Song Bird' as he sang so freely from the moment that they brought the bastard in. That is no hero in my book and I don't give a shit if he was hung by his nails. He gave his captors anything and everything they wanted. He even made propaganda recordings for them to be played over the radio.

Since he has been in politics he has obstructed every needed reform and program to assist veterans that ever came up. He had records showing that the Chinese and Russians held POWs from Vietnam and Korea, McCain had them classified and severe punishments written into law for leaking those specific documents.

John McCain is nothing but a traitorous political whore who has sold out his country and fellow servicemen to clear the way for corporations to work in conflict with American interests and h as done so for over three decades.

The man is a disgrace.
You were already proven wrong on most of your statements on another thread. Stop trying to willfully spread the same lies you were debunked on.
laugh.gif

The right chooses Trump

The man is a disgrace.
And I say you're just another nucklehead who never did anything for his country.

That was common then I understand but what he says and how he acted in relationship to his words, makes 'the donald" has no room to say anything about a service mans record.

Some news report just put out there that "the donald" got 5 deferments.
Another hawk that had the chance to serve but what did he do. Serve himself.
The f*cking coward.
He had student deferments which had to be renewed each semester. After a number of deferments he was classified 1A but disqualified from service.

The right chooses Trump

Trump-McCain-Bandaid-669x514.jpg

Thanks to Wonkette.com for the picture

I don't understand why anyone on the Left or Right would defend McCain. He's been a bully and an asshole throughout his political career, in addition to a crook as a member of the Keating 5.
This has absolutely nothing to do with defending McCain's politics.
I'm talking about him, not his politics. He has abused his power in many ways. Look up the doctor he threatened, who had ethical issues with prescribing excessive painkillers to Cindy McCain. Look up his role in the S&L scandal. Not to mention the disrespect he's shown to the office of the presidency. He's a despicable person, not worthy of respect.

For the most part I like Trump's fearlessness and boldness in stating his views, but this one went a tad too far. He really needs to think before he goes off on a tangent and then has to back peddle.
I would not want Trump to totally become PC, but he needs a little more self-discipline.
Yeah, he needs to fit in more, stop making waves, become more like.... Every other Republican.

(Sarcasm alert)
Lived in Iowa, Chicago, Wisconsin, Southern California, and Idaho, none compared with Idaho and Idaho people.

Forum List

Back