Trump insults a war hero

You can label yourself any way you like, in the end it will be the same dumb, stupid, trouble making ni$$ers and faggots that your current party consist of. A ni$$er by any other name is still a ni$$er.
And you are a far right reactionary racist who is not Republican.

Well when you look at it logically the only hero thing McCain did was to survive the torture and abuse.

Does that make a hero?? Yes in some eyes and no in others. To some he's just a guy who survived.

A guy who capitalized on his survival and made his way into Congress and has been there for a very long time.

But this isn't about McCain, this is about Trump. Now, what Trump said was basically that any military person who gets capture can go stick it, they're not a hero, they're a loser. While Trump who never put himself in the line of fire, never had the opportunity to be captured is telling those who did that they're just not worth much at all.

I mean, who goes off and just keeps insulting people? People say Obama is divisive, but he hasn't gone off to alienate people, he just does because he's black and black seem to divide people. Whereas Trump is doing this deliberately, and you know more is coming. To stay in the news for 16 months is going to take a lot of insulting.
Actually Trump didnt say anything of the kind. But stupid people cannot read a simple sentence adn make reasonable conclusions from it.

'I prefer the ones who weren't captured"

I'm guessing he also prefers the ones who didn't get shot or blown up and who came home with all their arms and legs.

Keep what you said in mind and let's see what "the donald" does next and how it all plays out for him.

so what. as if you on the left could care. none of you cared about that when he ran for President. or that Bush and Reagan served their country.

you people and Trump. you weren't any better with Palin. if anything you were downright vile and nasty to a woman running for office

it was some sick sick stuff

worry about your own party of old ALL WHITE corrupted fogies running. You all need a LOT OF HELP

We both heard what Trump said, and if you are backing the real estate salesman's comments on McCain, you are no American.

Really?
Trump said all veterans?
No. You said all veterans. Trump said POWs

Where did I say all veterans?
It's the media that said all veterans.
Right here.

Trump said all veterans?
[/QUO

Media made it all vets.
I could have sworn the media made it all POWs? You got a link to prove your point? Here is mine.

McCain Trump owes POW families an apology - CNNPolitics.com

Some news report just put out there that "the donald" got 5 deferments.
Another hawk that had the chance to serve but what did he do. Serve himself.
The f*cking coward.

Last edited:
You can label yourself any way you like, in the end it will be the same dumb, stupid, trouble making ni$$ers and faggots that your current party consist of. A ni$$er by any other name is still a ni$$er.
And you are a far right reactionary racist who is not Republican.

I don't like titles, I broker in reality, labels are so yesterday / outdated.

Wake niga and get a clue in life ............

I don't understand why anyone on the Left or Right would defend McCain. He's been a bully and an asshole throughout his political career, in addition to a crook as a member of the Keating 5.

drdng, sonny, you can blame and defame all you want.

It does not matter.

But do keep the Trump ButtPlug; you earned it.

Trump insulted McCain and by extension all veterans: politically, not very bright.

Whooo, I awarding you an official Donald Trump buttplug http://www.rawstory.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/trump1-800x430.jpg

This from a nasty, dick sucking, black, faggot bastard ............... why am I not surprised.

No thanks, you can re insert that, right back in your ass, whereit came from .................................
Oh, I see, one of those.

Yeah faggot haters, we fly the flag proudly ............
images

Whooo, I awarding you an official Donald Trump buttplug http://www.rawstory.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/trump1-800x430.jpg

This from a nasty, dick sucking, black, faggot bastard ............... why am I not surprised.

No thanks, you can re insert that, right back in your ass, whereit came from .................................
Oh, I see, one of those.

Yeah faggot haters, we fly the flag proudly ............
images
You are a very stupid little man.

Forum List

Back