Trump insults a war hero

The medical deferment was actually the fifth, he had four educational deferments before that. So it seems he tried every angle. Well good for him, he can take pride in being a chickenshit asshole while better men did his fighting for him.

Wow, you got slapped down hard, shook it off and came back just as fucking stupid ..........................

The only chickenshit asshole in this conversation is you, wake the fuck up, you look like a fucking moron .
You must be another one who never did shit for his country, that's why you're so sensitive about it.

Oh so now you want to come out and character assassinate me.

Grow the fuck up little boy ................
As if it's my fault that you could never quite muster the intestinal fortitude to do something important with your life.

It's unfortunate you hate wealth and rules.

I always say, tell me the rules so I know how to play this game of life.

Smart people use the rules to their advantage, they are there for someone to use, why not take advantage of them.

Those who fail to take advantage of opportunities are either stupid or too lazy.

He got deferments for education, and then was eventually declared 4 F, medically unfit.

Do you really think the US Services would be stupid enough to take the word of a bought and paid for doctor without having their own medical experts weigh in??

No it's much easier for you to talk shit and look stupid, isn't it??
The medical deferment was actually the fifth, he had four educational deferments before that. So it seems he tried every angle. Well good for him, he can take pride in being a chickenshit asshole while better men did his fighting for him.
You didnt have to be a coward not to fight. Muhammed Ali didnt fight and I doubt anyone would have said to his face he was a coward.
Being a boxer doesn't make you brave.
Going to jail for your beliefs does.
Big fucking deal, like he was ever going to do any real time.
Now youre rationalizing 5 years is not real time.

McCain the war hero asshole that he is constantly shoots off his mouth insulting anyone he pleases and doesn't expect push back.

I personally am thrilled that Trump has pushed back against the war hero son of a bitch because McCain is a pompous and arrogant war hero.

I hate the war hero bastard for his hands across the aisle bullshit and his war hero cocksucking that he has done for Obama.

All as a war hero of course. Did I mention he's a war hero?

:lmao:
I'm certainly no fan of John McCain. However, it's pretty clear he is a war hero by most any standards and certainly head and shoulders above Donald Trump when it comes to service to his county. Probably the greatest service Trump has done for his country was dodging the draft with deferments.

What makes McCain a hero is not the fact he was a POW, nor the fact that he volunteered for military service but the fact he volunteered for combat duty in Vietnam and volunteered for service in the "Saints", which had a reputation for aggressive, daring attacks, but paid the price. One third of all pilots were killed or captured. McCain volunteered to fly the squadron's most dangerous missions right away, rather than work his way up to them. McCain led the squadron in a number of successful raids. On a bombing run on his 23rd mission, he was being tracked by enemy fire control as he began his dive to release bombs. He successful completed his run but a missile hit his wing and he bailed out. The force of ejection broke his right arm in three places, his left arm, and his right leg at the knee, and knocked him unconscious. After being captured his shoulder was crushed and he spent 5 years in Vietnam pow camps, subjected to a lack of medical care, torture, and solitary confinement.

Early life and military career of John McCain - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

John McCain had no option but to join the Navy. He would have been a disgrace to his family if he had chosen any other career.

Now that being said, I have always supported McCain's war hero status and I believed that he endured what few could ever endure at the hands of the Vietcong.

BUT a war hero can be an asshole. A war hero can become a pompous old arrogant bully. Like McCain has become.

McCain's been the one throwing out the punches here. Trump is just another target for McCain.

He's lashed out many times at fellow Republicans.

This old war hero has become a fucking monumental loud mouth bitch.

Did I mention I believe he is a war hero?

McCain is defending his party against a man who is more concerned about his own ego trip than what is good for the country
Leftwats coming to the defense of Maverick sure puts throws this controversy into sharp relief.

Donald Trump for president 2016!

I'm loving watching the left come to McCain's defense after shredding him and his service in 2008.

Hypocrisy thy name is liberal!
Show where I've come to McCain's defense. I'll wait . . .

If he was using the deferment to get out of serving in uniform, then yes, that would make him chickenshit.

If a frog had wings he wouldn't bust his ass every time he jumped in a pond.

We broker in reality around here you little snot nosed, vile, nasty, faggot bastard.
No, you deal in superficial perception......because that's the limit of your experience.

The Left does not care about McCain or military service. They care about holdingng the other side to standards but not themselves. It's in their rule book. Go back and see what the Left said about McCain in 2008. The seemingly 180 is fueled by hatred for Trump, not love for McCain.
It amazes me that when given a choice between John McCain and Donald Trump

The right chooses Trump
Uhmm amazes me that leftists think in a field of a dozen republicans of which McCain is not a choice that there is only a choice between McCain or Trump.

Gives you the incite as what the left think.
Support the Government worker over the people.
McCain should be apologizing to the people that was there, for insulting them.

Incite lolol

The Left does not care about McCain or military service. They care about holdingng the other side to standards but not themselves. It's in their rule book. Go back and see what the Left said about McCain in 2008. The seemingly 180 is fueled by hatred for Trump, not love for McCain.
It amazes me that when given a choice between John McCain and Donald Trump

The right chooses Trump
Uhmm amazes me that leftists think in a field of a dozen republicans of which McCain is not a choice that there is only a choice between McCain or Trump.

Gives you the incite as what the left think.
Support the Government worker over the people.
McCain should be apologizing to the people that was there, for insulting them.

Incite lolol
I assumed he meant insight, and let it fly.

Trump does not understand 'getting captured' is a possibility of the job description. It needs to understand that as a real estate salesman he insulted every man and woman who has served in our military from the first days of the Republic.
Trump never said that and if you weren't such an ignoramus you would realize it.
We both heard what Trump said, and if you are backing the real estate salesman's comments on McCain, you are no American.
Really? Trump said all veterans?
Really. Trump insulted all veterans when he insulted McCain. You are in la la land with the rest of the Trumpsters if you don't think the overwhelming majority of veterans feel the insult given to McCain.

He was talking about McCain only.
Trump never said all vets. The media made it about all vets.
McCain owes an apology to the American voters first.

Or at least to those of us in Arizona - quaintly known as "his constituents" - since we're the ones McCain insulted, and since we're stuck with the putz because so many of our neighbors are just TERRIFIED by the idea of switching Senators, no matter how useless the man is.

Trump attacks McCain, questions his hero status, so "McCain owes an apology to the American voters first."

There is a perfect far right reactionary loony statement.

No - McCain said that the people who were there to listen to Trump was crazy, yet there are the very same voters that came to see him in 2008.
McCain needs to apologize to those voters.

And whether they were or not, they're STILL his constituents. For whom he works. You don't call your freaking bosses "crazies".

Well when you look at it logically the only hero thing McCain did was to survive the torture and abuse.

Does that make a hero?? Yes in some eyes and no in others. To some he's just a guy who survived.

A guy who capitalized on his survival and made his way into Congress and has been there for a very long time.
At a time when people like Trump were seeking every means possible to avoid military service, John McCain had not just volunteered for service but for combat duty in one the most aggressive air squadrons in the Navy. He was shot down on his 23 mission, severely wounded, beaten, tortured, nearly died several times due to the lack of medical care and subjected to five years of hell in POW camps.

Anyone who dodged the draft as Trump did and belittled the service of someone who did service his country heroically, does not deserve to be Commander and Chief.

The RW trashing of McCain is wholly because he's never been conservative enough. That's the litmus test as to whether a RWnut will respect and/or defend you. Pure political partisanship.

You didnt have to be a coward not to fight. Muhammed Ali didnt fight and I doubt anyone would have said to his face he was a coward.
Ali did not one day behind bars, just like any other rich privileged asshole.

Ali did not one day behind bars, just like any other rich privileged asshole.
Besides the point. If he would have lost his appeal he would have gone to prison. Being a famous Black man and part of the NOI that was a very real possibility.

Trump attacks McCain as if McCain has anything to do with this election. Why is Trump fighting McCain? To win reality TV points???

McCain is not running for POTUS, why did he start the mud slinging by calling Trump and 30,000 rally goers crazies??
Because they were crazy?

Yet they weren't crazy when they supported McCain in 2008.
Yeah they were crazy then too. Since then they stopped taking their meds altogether.

I'll take crazy over stupid, because at least crazy HAS medications. You, on the other hand, are just stuck being you.

McCain's a lying piece of shite. He should never be trusted. Go with Trump.

Last edited:
Trump does not understand 'getting captured' is a possibility of the job description. It needs to understand that as a real estate salesman he insulted every man and woman who has served in our military from the first days of the Republic.
Trump never said that and if you weren't such an ignoramus you would realize it.
We both heard what Trump said, and if you are backing the real estate salesman's comments on McCain, you are no American.

Really?
Trump said all veterans?

He effectively included at least all veterans who did as much or less than McCain did in the service of their country.

Really?
Trump said all veterans?
No. You said all veterans. Trump said POWs

Where did I say all veterans?
It's the media that said all veterans.
Right here.

Trump said all veterans?
[/QUO

Media made it all vets.

Forum List

Back