Trump insults a war hero

Trump attacks McCain as if McCain has anything to do with this election. Why is Trump fighting McCain? To win reality TV points???

McCain is not running for POTUS, why did he start the mud slinging by calling Trump and 30,000 rally goers crazies??
Because they were crazy?

Yet they weren't crazy when they supported McCain in 2008.
Yeah they were crazy then too. Since then they stopped taking their meds altogether.

Trump attacks McCain, questions his hero status, so "McCain owes an apology to the American voters first."

There is a perfect far right reactionary loony statement.
Did mean ole Trump diss your leftist hero McCain? Do you need a Tissue?
McCain is a leftist only to loonies, podjo.

Back to the OP: Trump attacked McCain and is getting his ass royally kicked.

Yeah, I know. You wingnuts always think I'm pathetic when I point out the errors in logic employed by brain surgeons like Gatsby.
What errors of logic would that be? Because the only ones in your posts are ones you write.
The "logic" of:

Gatsby said:
Vets will tell you in overwhelming percentages that Kerry was a disgrace

If there are actually overwhelming percentages of vets believing that, was it from personal first-hand knowledge? No. It was from the slanderous lies told by a few disgruntled swiftboat crew, amplified by Karl Rove.
Did Kerry win? Nope.
And yeah, most vets can't stand Kerry because he testified before Congress during the war accusing his fellow soldiers of committing atrocities.
Only the William Calleys of the military hated him.
Link?
^^^ More evidence that you're an imbecile. Here you go - learn something:

William Calley - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Trump attacks McCain as if McCain has anything to do with this election. Why is Trump fighting McCain? To win reality TV points???

McCain is not running for POTUS, why did he start the mud slinging by calling Trump and 30,000 rally goers crazies??
Because the Trumpsters are the loser crazies on the GOP far right who are very unhappy their little world got shifted the last four weeks.

Because the Trumpsters are the loser crazies on the GOP far right who are very unhappy their little world got shifted the last four weeks.

I think our little society in general is about tired of your parties shit ..................

Trump attacks McCain, questions his hero status, so "McCain owes an apology to the American voters first."

Are these delusional thoughts often violent??
I have correctly described what is going on. The delusions are from the far reactionary right.

I think our little society in general is about tired of your parties shit ..................
My party is the GOP and you wannabees are going to be moved out of it.

Maybe... Trump seems to be doing pretty good for a man who's been getting his ass kicked so hard for decades.

Trump is fucking coward, he had the chance to serve his country, but he chickened out.

It's unfortunate you hate wealth and rules.

I always say, tell me the rules so I know how to play this game of life.

Smart people use the rules to their advantage, they are there for someone to use, why not take advantage of them.

Those who fail to take advantage of opportunities are either stupid or too lazy.

He got deferments for education, and then was eventually declared 4 F, medically unfit.

Do you really think the US Services would be stupid enough to take the word of a bought and paid for doctor without having their own medical experts weigh in??

No it's much easier for you to talk shit and look stupid, isn't it??

My party is the GOP and you wannabees are going to be moved out of it.

You can label yourself any way you like, in the end it will be the same dumb, stupid, trouble making ni$$ers and faggots that your current party consist of.

A ni$$er by any other name is still a ni$$er.

Trump is fucking coward, he had the chance to serve his country, but he chickened out.

It's unfortunate you hate wealth and rules.

I always say, tell me the rules so I know how to play this game of life.

Smart people use the rules to their advantage, they are there for someone to use, why not take advantage of them.

Those who fail to take advantage of opportunities are either stupid or too lazy.

He got deferments for education, and then was eventually declared 4 F, medically unfit.

Do you really think the US Services would be stupid enough to take the word of a bought and paid for doctor without having their own medical experts weigh in??

No it's much easier for you to talk shit and look stupid, isn't it??
The medical deferment was actually the fifth, he had four educational deferments before that. So it seems he tried every angle. Well good for him, he can take pride in being a chickenshit asshole while better men did his fighting for him.

Forum List

Back