Trump invited Philippine leader to WH

Why in the hell would he invite that psychopath to the WH?
It is called diplomacy. That is what civilized world leaders do .... not like Obama who wants nothing to do with Putin. Obama is an example of an uncivilized leader, a leader who needs to be shun by his own population.
So then he should call the head of ISIS to the White House? How about Kim Jong Un?

Why ..... invite that psychopath to the WH?
It is called diplomacy. That is what civilized world leaders do ....
So then he should call the head of ISIS to the White House? How about Kim Jong Un?
* Kim Jong Un? What is your objection to him being included in the network of international diplomacy?
* ISIS? You know very well the answer to that question. You are just acting stupid to gain attention.

Why ..... invite that psychopath to the WH?
It is called diplomacy. That is what civilized world leaders do ....
* Kim Jong Un? What is your objection to him being included in the network of international diplomacy?
* ISIS? You know very well the answer to that question. You are just acting stupid to gain attention.
[/QUOTE]
No I am not, if you invite one mass-murdering human rights abuser, you have to invite them all.

The President of the Philippines is the only world leader aside from China dealing with druggies they way they need to be dealt with. He is protecting his people.

.... if you invite one mass-murdering human rights abuser, you have to invite them all.
Are you dazed? Did you stick a Q-tip too far into your ear beyond the expiration date? Please excuse my French but ..... what do you call the Saudi King, George Bush Jr, and a variety of leaders of Israel? Are they not fucking mass-murdering human rights abusers?

Last edited:
The President of the Philippines is the only world leader aside from China dealing with druggies they way they need to be dealt with. He is protecting his people.
By murdering the victims and giving the pushers free reign? Sounds to me like national suicide.

.... if you invite one mass-murdering human rights abuser, you have to invite them all.
Are you dazed? Did you stick a Q-tip too far into your ear beyond the expiration date? Please excuse my French but ..... what do you call the Saudi King, George Bush Jr, and a variety of leaders of Israel? Are they not fucking mass-murdering human rights abusers?
I don't think Q-tips have expiration dates.

By murdering the victims and giving the pushers free reign? Sounds to me like national suicide.
O.k., I don't think the US president, whoever that may be, should not be talking to Duterte.

But to invite him to the White House is a big step, one that should not be taken under any circumstances. (after some diplomatic talks maybe, but not "just because")

O.k., I don't think the US president, whoever that may be, should not be talking to Duterte.

But to invite him to the White House is a big step, one that should not be taken under any circumstances. (after some diplomatic talks maybe, but not "just because")
Duterte deserves a place of honor. He is doing what we should be doing.

I don't think Q-tips have expiration dates.
:laugh: Naw, I was just being colourful and trying to make people think that I'm a funny and a cool guy.

I don't agree. I think politicians play on our 'small minds' ... that we don't know shit about the world. I've been around the world and I've seen a lot of it. I simply do not believe that world leaders think like us idiots in the sand box.

Leaders want us to support their madness, their greed in robbing poor countries of their resources - so they pretend to be stupid like us - that they are "offended" and easily "indignant". It's a game they play because they figure we've been dumb-downed enough to feel insulted by criticism from abroad .... "How dare they say that about us!" Our politicians (and 'theirs') want for us to be afraid. To feel a threat is around the corner. That way we think we need our politicians, particularly tough ones to "protect" us. It's mostly a load of crap. Why do you think North Korea and Iran want nuclear weapons? Seriously. I'd like to know why you think they want nuclear weapons. Do you think their reasons are justified?

It is called diplomacy. That is what civilized world leaders do .... not like Obama who wants nothing to do with Putin. Obama is an example of an uncivilized leader, a leader who needs to be shun by his own population.

For some reason you always got your under wear on top of your pants.
Look comrade Obama reach out to Putin all the time. It doesn't matter Putin thug do what he wants. Do you honestly believe putin will stop arming terrorist countries like Iran and Syria just because of Trump?

I have a feeling you wear your underwear on top of your head.

Yes, the same one who called President Obama son of a w*** some time ago, remember? yes.

My, I am liking Trump more and more. :2up:

Aide: Trump invited Philippine leader to WH
Retrograde DNA

Gotta love Sheriff Duterte. He's one of the few leaders who realize that criminals are enemies of the human race and must be exterminated rather than rehabilitated. In other words, he cares more about his people than about PC feralphilia..

"Clean Slate"

A source who has advised Trump's transition team on security policy said the president-elect would start a "clean slate" with Duterte.

"He is perfectly capable of talking to Duterte in an open way without being wedded to previous policy failures," the source said of Trump."

Duterte says felt rapport with Trump, assures U.S.-Philippines ties intact
Who's the Boss?

Wussein Obambi's prissy nagging about Duterte's effective crime control drove the Filipino leader into the hands of China. Trump is bringing him back, disciplining China once again.

Philippines President likens himself to Hitler - CNN.com

When comparing yourself to world leaders or historical figures, there are perhaps less controversial choices than Adolf Hitler.

Philippines President Rodrigo Duterte on Friday likened himself to the Nazi leader, saying he wants to kill millions of drug addicts, just as Hitler killed Jews during the Holocaust.
"Hitler massacred 3 million Jews. Now there is 3 million, what is it, 3 million drug addicts (in the Philippines), there are," he said in a speech in his hometown of Davao City.

A real trump type vermin

Go on, goon.

For some reason you always got your under wear on top of your pants.
Look comrade Obama reach out to Putin all the time. It doesn't matter Putin thug do what he wants. Do you honestly believe putin will stop arming terrorist countries like Iran and Syria just because of Trump?

I have a feeling you wear your underwear on top of your head.
I don't know where you have your underwear but you're not wearing any pants at all. Neither Iran nor the Syrian government are terrorists. ISIS is. Funny that the US is arming ISIS. Don't you think it's funny?

Forum List

Back