Trump Is A Criminal Who Didn't Have To Steal..........

progressives/far left/ democrats, they love to steal from others by use of Government to force others to fund their PET projects. and whines when someone has more than they do. or they just can't figure out how to steal that yet. but they're working on it.

NOT one word on the Clintons who are worth an ungodly amount of money most of it made WHILE they were in our Government.

progressives/far left/ democrats, they love to steal from others by use of Government to force others to fund their PET projects. and whines when someone has more than they do. or they just can't figure out how to steal that yet. but they're working on it.

NOT one word on the Clintons who are worth an ungodly amount of money most of it made WHILE they were in our Government.

PET projects? I remember in the 80's when Ronaldo Reagano cut the funding for those projects....the number of homeless on the streets more than doubled. No Republican worth their salt would give a poor person enough warm piss to take a pill. That's why they don't win the popular vote any more. That's why they will never win the popular vote again. Ol' Romulus nailed it when he said he could forget about 47% of voters.

PET projects? I remember in the 80's when Ronaldo Reagano cut the funding for those projects....the number of homeless on the streets more than doubled. No Republican worth their salt would give a poor person enough warm piss to take a pill. That's why they don't win the popular vote any more. That's why they will never win the popular vote again. Ol' Romulus nailed it when he said he could forget about 47% of voters.

So, you are saying that there re soo many poor people that they are now swaying national elections? Well, so much for Obama fixing the economy.

:)

here's what's so sick about you far left/democrats you DON'T care there is 47% of the people living off us taxpayers and so instead you USE them as if they are something to proud about. and what happened to Obama the Savior? why is there still that percentage of people still sucking off us taxpayers? you people are snakes. that's how I see you losers

31 Governors, 54 Senators, 246 Congressmen, 68 of 98 partisan state legislatures and 56.8% of the electorate Republican. ;) Dems 18 governors, 46 Senators, 188 Congressmen, 30 of 98 partisan state legislatures .

I would ask you to do the math, but then you're probably a Democrat.

..............it was handed to him.
tumblr_lonflpXVo41qzvyhvo1_500.gif
democrats-love-free-stuff-383x260.jpg
create-500x376.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back