Trump Is A Criminal Who Didn't Have To Steal..........

progressives/far left/ democrats, they love to steal from others by use of Government to force others to fund their PET projects. and whines when someone has more than they do. or they just can't figure out how to steal that yet. but they're working on it.

NOT one word on the Clintons who are worth an ungodly amount of money most of it made WHILE they were in our Government.

PET projects? I remember in the 80's when Ronaldo Reagano cut the funding for those projects....the number of homeless on the streets more than doubled. No Republican worth their salt would give a poor person enough warm piss to take a pill. That's why they don't win the popular vote any more. That's why they will never win the popular vote again. Ol' Romulus nailed it when he said he could forget about 47% of voters.

So, you are saying that there re soo many poor people that they are now swaying national elections? Well, so much for Obama fixing the economy.

:)

I spoke about the number of poor in the 1980's. Reading skills are missing around this place.

I will say this, low income people in the red states stand in line all day to vote Republican and it's because of America The Beautiful and bible thumping. I'm talking about people who are on Medicaid and who draw government food stamps. Talk about ignorant!!

I spoke about the number of poor in the 1980's. Reading skills are missing around this place.

I will say this, low income people in the red states stand in line all day to vote Republican and it's because of America The Beautiful and bible thumping. I'm talking about people who are on Medicaid and who draw government food stamps. Talk about ignorant!!
You might work on your writing skills before criticizing the reading skills of others. It does come off as exceedingly puny ya know.

You might work on your writing skills before criticizing the reading skills of others. It does come off as exceedingly puny ya know.

Evidently I came across pretty clear to you!!

Forum List

Back