Trump is a genius! ...just ask him...

..and stable!!!!!!!

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump
1h1 hour ago

"....to President of the United States (on my first try). I think that would qualify as not smart, but genius....and a very stable genius at that!"

I think he should have stopped at 'as not smart'. He could have had an honest tweet for a change.

Yeah those condescending pricks in the media have the same arrogance...except they are wrong way more than Trump is.........they are still touring his hotel waiting for his statement on birthers.....lololol...

..and stable!!!!!!!

1h1 hour ago

"....to President of the United States (on my first try). I think that would qualify as not smart, but genius....and a very stable genius at that!"

I think he should have stopped at 'as not smart'. He could have had an honest tweet for a change.

Yeah those condescending pricks in the media have the same arrogance...except they are wrong way more than Trump is.........they are still touring his hotel waiting for his statement on birthers.....lololol...
The press is wrong more than Trump is?
You're insane.
Did Hannity tell you that?

Donald Trump says something that isn't true 5.5 times a day. Every day. - CNNPolitics

There's been over 1300 lies documented under this liar inchief.
You need a psychiatric work up.

..and stable!!!!!!!

1h1 hour ago

The press is wrong more than Trump is?
You're insane.
Did Hannity tell you that?

Donald Trump says something that isn't true 5.5 times a day. Every day. - CNNPolitics

There's been over 1300 lies documented under this liar inchief.
You need a psychiatric work up.

oh please.....you guys are so full of shit......CNN is a joke.....how many people have they had to fire because of lying to the public?

Chilliza, that guy is a leftwing tool....we all know CNN makes up stuff.....lets see how he got those numbers.

View attachment 170258
Pres. Trump is doing a magnificent job as our ruler.

I wish we could make him President for life. ..... :cool:
He’s already working on his authoritarian type government. Best way to make this country a dictatorship is for people to actually want one.
You’re part of the problem, definitely not the solution.

It's you on the left that have become crazed Nazi's.

You are against free speech...

You physically attack your political opponents.

When in power you use the full force of

the government to go after your political foes.

Get a clue, you are the Nazi monsters in this

episode of the twilight zone...
How can you accuse ANYONE of being against free speech when we have a president who is assaulting the 1st amendment every single day?

AND you accuse the left as being nazis when you literally support real American nazis.

Face it, you liberals are all Nazis now.....
You’re a great example of why your kind are called deplorables.

You're a great example of why

you got your ass Kicked......

Forum List

Back