Trump is a genius! ...just ask him...

Pres. Trump is doing a magnificent job as our ruler.

I wish we could make him President for life. ..... :cool:
Heā€™s already working on his authoritarian type government. Best way to make this country a dictatorship is for people to actually want one.
Youā€™re part of the problem, definitely not the solution.

It's you on the left that have become crazed Nazi's.

You are against free speech...

You physically attack your political opponents.

When in power you use the full force of

the government to go after your political foes.

Get a clue, you are the Nazi monsters in this

episode of the twilight zone...

C1EAEFDF-E2BB-4DF4-805A-9D615E459137.jpeg

Heā€™s already working on his authoritarian type government. Best way to make this country a dictatorship is for people to actually want one.

How can you accuse ANYONE of being against free speech when we have a president who is assaulting the 1st amendment every single day?

AND you accuse the left as being nazis when you literally support real American nazis.

Dumbo canā€™t address the fact that a bonified genius would never call himself or herself one, none the less a ā€œ Stable genius.ā€

..and stable!!!!!!!

Donald J. Trumpā€Verified account @realDonaldTrump
1h1 hour ago

"....to President of the United States (on my first try). I think that would qualify as not smart, but genius....and a very stable genius at that!"

I think he should have stopped at 'as not smart'. He could have had an honest tweet for a change.

Trump NEVER said he was a genius did he??

His exact words were "I think that would qualify as not smart, but genius....and a very stable genius at that!"
Where did Trump say exactly "I am a genius and a stable one at that"?

Making the exaggerated leap that Trump said is no different then Obama thinking himself a God and telling the audience this and THEN the MSM confirming it!

Remember even Obama considers himself well let him speak for himself upon his nomination in 2008...
ā€œthe moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal.ā€
Is Barack Obama the Messiah?: "this was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal ..."

And then the MSM confirms it:
I quote the Editor of NewsWeek Evan Thomas...a hardened, "professional" "journalist"???
"I mean in a way Obamaā€™s standing above the country, above ā€“ above the world, heā€™s sort of God."
Newsweekā€™s Evan Thomas: Obama Is ā€˜Sort of Godā€™

Unlike Obama who thinks he is a God, Trump simply states he qualifies for genius hood!
You're splitting this hair too finely. Unless the words are put in quotes, they do not have to be the exact words out of his mouth, anyway, but his message was clearly that he considers himself a genius for his accomplishments. Just standard hyperbole from our President. I'd prefer the media not spend the morning on it, but a "stable genius" is definitely how Trump described himself.

..and stable!!!!!!!

1h1 hour ago

"....to President of the United States (on my first try). I think that would qualify as not smart, but genius....and a very stable genius at that!"

I think he should have stopped at 'as not smart'. He could have had an honest tweet for a change.

Trump NEVER said he was a genius did he??

His exact words were "I think that would qualify as not smart, but genius....and a very stable genius at that!"
Where did Trump say exactly "I am a genius and a stable one at that"?

Making the exaggerated leap that Trump said is no different then Obama thinking himself a God and telling the audience this and THEN the MSM confirming it!

Remember even Obama considers himself well let him speak for himself upon his nomination in 2008...
ā€œthe moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal.ā€
Is Barack Obama the Messiah?: "this was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal ..."

And then the MSM confirms it:
I quote the Editor of NewsWeek Evan Thomas...a hardened, "professional" "journalist"???
"I mean in a way Obamaā€™s standing above the country, above ā€“ above the world, heā€™s sort of God."
Newsweekā€™s Evan Thomas: Obama Is ā€˜Sort of Godā€™

Unlike Obama who thinks he is a God, Trump simply states he qualifies for genius hood!
You're splitting this hair too finely. Unless the words are put in quotes, they do not have to be the exact words out of his mouth, anyway, but his message was clearly that he considers himself a genius for his accomplishments. Just standard hyperbole from our President. I'd prefer the media not spend the morning on it, but a "stable genius" is definitely how Trump described himself.

I maybe but the major difference between all the "deity references" that seemed to be ignored by the MSM because
A) They totally loved Obama
B) They donated more money to Obama/Hillary

And Trump is the enormous attention to Trump's tweet that he uses to communicate OVER the heads of the MSM's basic audience which believes EVERYTHING the MSM writes.
That's the difference! Both statements are egocentric! But it seems ONLY Trump's have the MSM's attention.
Where were they when these comments were made BY Obama, Michelle and others including the MSM?

Dumbo canā€™t address the fact that a bonified genius would never call himself or herself one, none the less a ā€œ Stable genius.ā€

Trump's election has drove all you liberals nuts.

We all know it wasn't much of a trip...

View attachment 170258

How can you accuse ANYONE of being against free speech when we have a president who is assaulting the 1st amendment every single day?

AND you accuse the left as being nazis when you literally support real American nazis.

Face it, you liberals are all Nazis now.....

Trump may be a bit nuts, but Hillary is plenty corrupt. And I'm still glad all that corruption never made it to the White House.

I'm glad we have this guy in the White House who's a little nuts & who's securing the border, than that gal who's a lot corrupt who would've encouraged illegals to come here.

..and stable!!!!!!!

1h1 hour ago

I already know

Trump may be a bit nuts, but Hillary is plenty corrupt. And I'm still glad all that corruption never made it to the White House.

I'm glad we have this guy in the White House who's a little nuts & who's securing the border, than that gal who's a lot corrupt who would've encouraged illegals to come here.
But it did before trump got there

Trump's election has drove all you liberals nuts.

We all know it wasn't much of a trip...
Trump being president and his unamerican anti environmental policies has driven every sane person who loves their country nuts.

Youā€™ve been brainwashed into thinking Hillary is corrupt. She would have been 100 times better president IN EVERY WAY which is why more people voted for her than the buffoon in office.

View attachment 170258

Face it, you liberals are all Nazis now.....
Youā€™re a great example of why your kind are called deplorables.

The buffoon had to take the bait and defend himself from Wollfā€™s book because he has no idea how to act presidential.

Plus Wolffā€™s book has nothing to do with how HE feels about the president. He simply reported what the White House staff said about him.

But this isnā€™t the first time people in the WH said heā€™s unfit to serve and an idiot.
Theyā€™ve been telling reporters this for 11 months.

..and stable!!!!!!!

1h1 hour ago

He came from nowhere to kick Republican and Democrat ass.

3AF09F03-6F92-49C2-9551-D261C2C76DDD.jpeg
..and stable!!!!!!!

1h1 hour ago

He came from nowhere to kick Republican and Democrat ass.

Instead you willfully voted for a more corrupt POS, nice job.

If you have to tell The World that you are stable and that you function at Genius-level, there's a good chance that you're neither.

One of the grandest ironies of our time is we have a president unsuited for the job not because he thought he'd get the job but because enough Americans believed he was serious. Michael Wolff's book makes a few things clear, Trump didn't want to win and everyone around him including family thinks of him as a mental child. Melania even cried. Anyone who moves among the well to do in America sees this personality often, they are the libertarian types who take privileged society as a given and for them they lack the insight, education and experience to even see that others live in another world. The lack of compassion and consideration is evident everywhere in the upper classes, with exceptions of course. 'White Trash: The 400-Year Untold History of Class in America' by Nancy Isenberg covers our unacknowledged history and 'I Know Why Poor Whites Chant Trump, Trump, Trump' by Jonna Ivin provides insight too.

I Know Why Poor Whites Chant Trump, Trump, Trump
White Trash: The 400-Year Untold History of Class in America by Nancy Isenberg
White Rage: The Unspoken Truth of Our Racial Divide by Carol Anderson

Donald Trump Didnā€™t Want to Win ā€“ and Neither Did His Campaign

Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House by Michael Wolff

Week 33: Trump Blistered by Bannonā€™s Inside Job

"There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true." Soren Kierkegaard

ā€œNever underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.ā€ George Carlin

Trump is pretty remarkable. Low IQ, poor management skills, child like temperament. Yet somehow he crushed the Bush & Clinton dynasties in a single year, ultimately becoming president. I know many smart real estate developers. For some reason, they can't seem to replicate Trumps business success, even though we all know Trump can't even read or write. And, he uses an "X" mark to sign bills into law.

Forum List

Back