Trump is a genius! ...just ask him...

Oh joy...another bunch of internet geniuses who spend literally the entire day posting, have another taunt and trash Trump thread in politics.
A bunch of losers insulting a person far more successful than themselves.
It's actually genius that Trump is living in the heads of so many.
Success equals money-money equals power-only so much power and money to go around..Successful then Jesus wasn't, or God, sorry fucking losers...

..and stable!!!!!!!

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump
1h1 hour ago

"....to President of the United States (on my first try). I think that would qualify as not smart, but genius....and a very stable genius at that!"

I think he should have stopped at 'as not smart'. He could have had an honest tweet for a change.
Funny how Trump has to try to sell the fact that he is mentally stable

Don't think any other president has done that
I wish he'd just use a digital message board, hang it around his neck or mount on his back and he can scroll all the significant compulsive obsessive disorders he suffers from at the moment and to promote his inflated sense of ego for a small dick...

..and stable!!!!!!!

1h1 hour ago

"....to President of the United States (on my first try). I think that would qualify as not smart, but genius....and a very stable genius at that!"

I think he should have stopped at 'as not smart'. He could have had an honest tweet for a change.

President Trump has done in one short year, what the Affirmative Action Harvard-educated Bozo "genius" Obama couldn't do in eight.

You ass-clowns don't even know what a "genius" is, do you? Let me help you out:

gen·ius

NOUN

1. exceptional intellectual or creative power or other natural ability.

2. a person who is exceptionally intelligent or creative, either generally or in some particular respect

As usual, Trump is correct.

..and stable!!!!!!!

1h1 hour ago

President Trump has done in one short year, what the Affirmative Action Harvard-educated Bozo "genius" Obama couldn't do in eight.

gen·ius

NOUN

2. a person who is exceptionally intelligent or creative, either generally or in some particular respect

He has? He failed on Obamacare. Got a conservative judge on SCOTUS with a GOP majority in the Senate (aka no accomplishment). Signed a tax bill most Americans don't like. Made a fool of himself several thousand times. Managed to assist Roy Moore in losing one of the safest Senate seats in America.

Oh, and just asked for 18 billion of your tax dollars to build the wall he PROMISED that Mexico would pay for.

And you think it took a genius to do that.

..and stable!!!!!!!

1h1 hour ago

Lol
President Donald Trump sure has you clowns worked up, doesn’t he...

..and stable!!!!!!!

1h1 hour ago

sad... the president with the lowest IQ in my lifetime. :cuckoo:

he actually makes baby bush look smart..... and decent. again, sad

..and stable!!!!!!!

1h1 hour ago

gen·ius

NOUN

He has? He failed on Obamacare. Got a conservative judge on SCOTUS with a GOP majority in the Senate (aka no accomplishment). Signed a tax bill most Americans don't like. Made a fool of himself several thousand times. Managed to assist Roy Moore in losing one of the safest Senate seats in America.

Oh, and just asked for 18 billion of your tax dollars to build the wall he PROMISED that Mexico would pay for.

to him, everyone else is a genius. that's what happens when you're a fifth grade drop out

..and stable!!!!!!!

1h1 hour ago

sad... the president with the lowest IQ in my lifetime. :cuckoo:

he actually makes baby bush look smart..... and decent. again, sad
If the last Presidency is any indication of intelligence I don’t think America wants that shit. Lol

..and stable!!!!!!!

1h1 hour ago

gen·ius

NOUN

In all 57 states and under sniper fire?

..and stable!!!!!!!

1h1 hour ago

Trump NEVER said he was a genius did he??

His exact words were "I think that would qualify as not smart, but genius....and a very stable genius at that!"
Where did Trump say exactly "I am a genius and a stable one at that"?

Making the exaggerated leap that Trump said is no different then Obama thinking himself a God and telling the audience this and THEN the MSM confirming it!

Remember even Obama considers himself well let him speak for himself upon his nomination in 2008...
“the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal.”
Is Barack Obama the Messiah?: "this was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal ..."

And then the MSM confirms it:
I quote the Editor of NewsWeek Evan Thomas...a hardened, "professional" "journalist"???
"I mean in a way Obama’s standing above the country, above – above the world, he’s sort of God."
Newsweek’s Evan Thomas: Obama Is ‘Sort of God’

Unlike Obama who thinks he is a God, Trump simply states he qualifies for genius hood!

This morning in a tweet.

Trump obviously has an inferiority complex and keeps trying to prove himself to compensate.

So where were you when Obama said this about HIMSELF???

Obama: “I Can Do Any Job Better Than the People I Hire to Do It”
Obama had always had a high estimation of his ability to cast and run his operation. When David Plouffe, his campaign manager, first interviewed for a job with him in 2006, the senator gave him a warning: “I think I could probably do every job on the campaign better than the people I’ll hire to do it,” he said. “It’s hard to give up control when that’s all I’ve known.” Obama said nearly the same thing to Patrick Gaspard, whom he hired to be the campaign’s political director. “I think I’m a better speechwriter than my speechwriters,” Obama told him. “I know more about policies on any particular issue than my policy directors. And I’ll tell you right now that I’m gonna think I’m a better political director than my political director.”
Obama: 'I Can Do Any Job Better Than the People I Hire to Do It'

Really what is the difference between Obama and Trump when it comes to being egotistical?

Obama brag, in new book: I’m ‘really good at killing people’ with drones
The president’s specific words: I’m “really good at killing people,” authors Mark Halperin and John Heilemann write in “Double Down: Game Change 2012,” The Daily Mail reported

Trump obviously has an inferiority complex and keeps trying to prove himself to compensate.

So where were you when Obama said this about HIMSELF???

Obama: “I Can Do Any Job Better Than the People I Hire to Do It”
Obama had always had a high estimation of his ability to cast and run his operation. When David Plouffe, his campaign manager, first interviewed for a job with him in 2006, the senator gave him a warning: “I think I could probably do every job on the campaign better than the people I’ll hire to do it,” he said. “It’s hard to give up control when that’s all I’ve known.” Obama said nearly the same thing to Patrick Gaspard, whom he hired to be the campaign’s political director. “I think I’m a better speechwriter than my speechwriters,” Obama told him. “I know more about policies on any particular issue than my policy directors. And I’ll tell you right now that I’m gonna think I’m a better political director than my political director.”
Obama: 'I Can Do Any Job Better Than the People I Hire to Do It'

Really what is the difference between Obama and Trump when it comes to being egotistical?

The president’s specific words: I’m “really good at killing people,” authors Mark Halperin and John Heilemann write in “Double Down: Game Change 2012,” The Daily Mail reported
South Carolina!
I voted against Obama.

Forum List

Back