Trump is a massive failure: ‘Nothing they like to brag about’ actually succeeded

brummelben

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2016
MSNBC host Rachel Maddow on Sunday argued that President Donald Trump’s administration had failed at everything “they like to brag about.”

“If you just look at what they’ve done in terms of policy,” Maddow said on Al Sharpton’s MSNBC program, “it’s interesting they haven’t been able to do anything successfully on any of the stuff they like to brag about, they like to talk about, that he campaigned on. [The] Muslim ban has been a disaster.”

She pointed out that Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) recently admitted that Mexico was never going to pay for Trump’s border wall.

“The health care roll-out is an absolute disaster,” Maddow continued. “Politically, it’s absolutely dead. I don’t think anybody believes it will ever pass the Senate. They never tried anything on taxes. Remember, they were going to do a trillion dollar infrastructure plan. Nothing that they like to talk about, nothing they like to brag about, none of their big stuff is working or, in many cases, they’re not even trying to make it work.”

Rachel Maddow...
Isn't that the crazy lib on MSNBC who almost cried when Trump kicked Hillary' ass? :laugh:

Rachel Maddow...
Isn't that the crazy lib on MSNBC who almost cried when Trump kicked Hillary' ass? :laugh:

I cried too , I cried for the US, many of us did. Just to know a lying sicko arrogant snake oil salesmen fooled so many Americans was a sad time.

What did he do with his first check of 33,3333, not that I care, but what charity got it????? Or was that a lie, he has lied about everything , Trump and money do not part easily, he is not and has not been a charitable person.

Rachel Maddow...

I cried too , I cried for the US, many of us did. Just to know a lying sicko arrogant snake oil salesmen fooled so many Americans was a sad time.
Just to know a lying sicko arrogant snake oil salesmen fooled so many Americans was a sad time.

Don't worry, Obama is gone, and Hillary missed the boat...

again

Rachel Maddow...

francoHFW was crying with you. lol

President Trump is working on getting us back on the right path. Maybe you snowflakes will learn how to accept disappointment.
Something that happens throughout life.

Forum List

Back