Trump is a massive failure: ‘Nothing they like to brag about’ actually succeeded

Gee, I remember kicking your ass on this issue last night and you're so emotionally disturbed you're back to the same illogical bullshit 1 day later.
How is Mexico going to pay for the wall?
She is giving her opinion as I have said about a million times on here opinions are not facts. Just as there are hyper-partisan conservatives who wouldn't give Obama credit for anything she is a hyper-partisan liberal who won't give Trump credit for anything if the Trump administration announced a verified cure for cancer tomorrow her response would be what took them so long. People like these no matter which side they are on have no credibility.
Can you dispute her facts?
We discussed this last night and you got your ass handed to you; you are exposing your mental and emotional disturbance.
No one has ever told us how Trump will get Mexico to pay for the wall, now do it sis

Let's see...
[1] There's more than one person using the brummelben user login and thus the current user knows nothing about last night.
[2] brummelben is suffering from dementia and so discussing any topic will result a daily repetition of the prior day's discussion.
[3] brummelben thinks everyone else is suffering from dementia.
[4] brummelben is emotionally and mentally disturbed.

Take your pick, folks.
The only thing we are sure that you dont lie about are the hand jobs you give out so freely at the truck stop, honey

ad hominems don't affect people like myself who, unlike yourself, don't need lithium to make it through the day.

You. Can say it. That don't make it true. Go Trump!!!
Prove that it isn't true- go ahead
When are brain dead libs like you come to realize that one can not prove a negative. You, on the other hand, are inferring that what Madcow said to race baiter Not-So-Sharpton is true. YOU have to prove YOUR inference.

Ok... We're waiting for the documentation...
Most of us completely agree with her, show us just where she is wrong.
So now you're going from fact to opinion after once again getting your ass handed to you.

When are brain dead libs like you come to realize that one can not prove a negative. You, on the other hand, are inferring that what Madcow said to race baiter Not-So-Sharpton is true. YOU have to prove YOUR inference.

All 10,000 of you watching Madcow?

We discussed this last night and you got your ass handed to you; you are exposing your mental and emotional disturbance.
No one has ever told us how Trump will get Mexico to pay for the wall, now do it sis

Let's see...
[1] There's more than one person using the brummelben user login and thus the current user knows nothing about last night.
[2] brummelben is suffering from dementia and so discussing any topic will result a daily repetition of the prior day's discussion.

Take your pick, folks.
The only thing we are sure that you dont lie about are the hand jobs you give out so freely at the truck stop, honey

ad hominems don't affect people like myself who, unlike yourself, don't need lithium to make it through the day.
I notice you dont disagree about giving out hand jobs at the truck stop honey. How many ID's is this for you?

Repeal Obamacare on day one......FAIL
Get Mexico to pay for wall.......FAIL
Cut the debt.......FAIL

Trump is the worst President in history

Of course Mexico will pay for the wall in one fashion or another and the debt will be cut.
yes, lets not forget those two fables
Gee, I remember kicking your ass on this issue last night and you're so emotionally disturbed you're back to the same illogical bullshit 1 day later.
She is giving her opinion as I have said about a million times on here opinions are not facts. Just as there are hyper-partisan conservatives who wouldn't give Obama credit for anything she is a hyper-partisan liberal who won't give Trump credit for anything if the Trump administration announced a verified cure for cancer tomorrow her response would be what took them so long. People like these no matter which side they are on have no credibility.
She did didn't offer any facts she gave her opinion if you can't or won't distinguish between fact and opinion nothing I can do for you. Enjoy partisan fantasy land I hear it's very comforting for the reality challenged.

So now you're going from fact to opinion after once again getting your ass handed to you.
maybe I can get one of your hand jobs sis

Let's see...

Take your pick, folks.

I notice you dont disagree about giving out hand jobs at the truck stop honey. How many ID's is this for you?
You're not even funny; dementia does that to Liberals.

maybe I can get one of your hand jobs sis

So your significant female other does have a mustache.
How much does the cow weigh?

Monday deadline looms for Trump to provide proof of accusations Obama tapped his phone
The U.S. House Intelligence Committee is calling on President Donald Trump to produce evidence by Monday that the phones at Trump Tower were wiretapped during the presidential campaign.

Bharara hints in tweet that he was fired because he was investigating Trump
On Sunday, Bharara sent out a tweet comparing himself to a group of anti-corruption reformers who were fired because they got too close to exposing their governor’s corruption.

Cut the debt.......FAIL

Of course Mexico will pay for the wall in one fashion or another and the debt will be cut.

And unicorns will come dancing down Main Street

How much do you get paid per post?
$5 a post
$1000 for every poster I turn in to the Internet Police

Cut the debt.......FAIL

And unicorns will come dancing down Main Street

How much do you get paid per post?
$5 a post
$1000 for every poster I turn in to the Internet Police
Where do I sign up?

Monday deadline looms for Trump to provide proof of accusations Obama tapped his phone
The U.S. House Intelligence Committee is calling on President Donald Trump to produce evidence by Monday that the phones at Trump Tower were wiretapped during the presidential campaign.

Bharara hints in tweet that he was fired because he was investigating Trump
On Sunday, Bharara sent out a tweet comparing himself to a group of anti-corruption reformers who were fired because they got too close to exposing their governor’s corruption.
Trump has accused a President of the U.S. with high crimes without a shred of proof

Trump needs to resign

MSNBC host Rachel Maddow on Sunday argued that President Donald Trump’s administration had failed at everything “they like to brag about.”

“If you just look at what they’ve done in terms of policy,” Maddow said on Al Sharpton’s MSNBC program, “it’s interesting they haven’t been able to do anything successfully on any of the stuff they like to brag about, they like to talk about, that he campaigned on. [The] Muslim ban has been a disaster.”

She pointed out that Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) recently admitted that Mexico was never going to pay for Trump’s border wall.

“The health care roll-out is an absolute disaster,” Maddow continued. “Politically, it’s absolutely dead. I don’t think anybody believes it will ever pass the Senate. They never tried anything on taxes. Remember, they were going to do a trillion dollar infrastructure plan. Nothing that they like to talk about, nothing they like to brag about, none of their big stuff is working or, in many cases, they’re not even trying to make it work.”

Madcow and notsosharpton, now there's a pair you can trust not to spin anything. ROFLMAO

Forum List

Back