Trump is a massive failure: ‘Nothing they like to brag about’ actually succeeded

The fact that the elite's in the media and political establishment of both parties along with the regressives in the DFL are literally losing their minds, President Trump has done right by me.

Repeal Obamacare on day one......FAIL
Get Mexico to pay for wall.......FAIL
Cut the debt.......FAIL

Trump is the worst President in history

Wait, all they have to do is say "Heckuva Job Trump" and those fails all become successes...in their heads.

MSNBC host Rachel Maddow on Sunday argued that President Donald Trump’s administration had failed at everything “they like to brag about.”

“If you just look at what they’ve done in terms of policy,” Maddow said on Al Sharpton’s MSNBC program, “it’s interesting they haven’t been able to do anything successfully on any of the stuff they like to brag about, they like to talk about, that he campaigned on. [The] Muslim ban has been a disaster.”

She pointed out that Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) recently admitted that Mexico was never going to pay for Trump’s border wall.

“The health care roll-out is an absolute disaster,” Maddow continued. “Politically, it’s absolutely dead. I don’t think anybody believes it will ever pass the Senate. They never tried anything on taxes. Remember, they were going to do a trillion dollar infrastructure plan. Nothing that they like to talk about, nothing they like to brag about, none of their big stuff is working or, in many cases, they’re not even trying to make it work.”

MaddLOLow.

Yeah and Hillary is a 6-1 favorite too

MSNBC host Rachel Maddow on Sunday argued that President Donald Trump’s administration had failed at everything “they like to brag about.”

“If you just look at what they’ve done in terms of policy,” Maddow said on Al Sharpton’s MSNBC program, “it’s interesting they haven’t been able to do anything successfully on any of the stuff they like to brag about, they like to talk about, that he campaigned on. [The] Muslim ban has been a disaster.”

She pointed out that Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) recently admitted that Mexico was never going to pay for Trump’s border wall.

“The health care roll-out is an absolute disaster,” Maddow continued. “Politically, it’s absolutely dead. I don’t think anybody believes it will ever pass the Senate. They never tried anything on taxes. Remember, they were going to do a trillion dollar infrastructure plan. Nothing that they like to talk about, nothing they like to brag about, none of their big stuff is working or, in many cases, they’re not even trying to make it work.”

MaddLOLow.

Yeah and Hillary is a 6-1 favorite too

Cut the debt.......FAIL

Nah. We already had that and their names were Carter and Obama.

In case you missed it both are Dems. LOL

Obama passed major legislation in his first 100 days

Trump has FAILED on every one of his promises

Build a wall? Repeal Obamacare on day 1?

Boy were you a sucker

Only idiots thought those would be done on day one. A friend of mine is a precious little snowflake who damn near shit himself because they weren't starting to build the wall by January 21. Bids are coming in. The wall will be built.

The repeal of Obamamamacare is coming. That's good enough for intelligent people. We honestly don't give a fuck if you whine about it, because that gives us something else to laugh at you about (as if your being an ignorant liberal wasn't enough). Had Trump repealed the ACA on day one you've have whined about him not taking enough time to do it. Now that it's taking some time, you bitch about it not being done on day one. This would be why smart Americans look at idiot liberals and pretty much dismiss them...
Very true

And those idiots voted for Trump

Cut the debt.......FAIL

Nah. We already had that and their names were Carter and Obama.

In case you missed it both are Dems. LOL

Obama passed major legislation in his first 100 days

Trump has FAILED on every one of his promises

Build a wall? Repeal Obamacare on day 1?

Boy were you a sucker

Only idiots thought those would be done on day one. A friend of mine is a precious little snowflake who damn near shit himself because they weren't starting to build the wall by January 21. Bids are coming in. The wall will be built.

The repeal of Obamamamacare is coming. That's good enough for intelligent people. We honestly don't give a fuck if you whine about it, because that gives us something else to laugh at you about (as if your being an ignorant liberal wasn't enough). Had Trump repealed the ACA on day one you've have whined about him not taking enough time to do it. Now that it's taking some time, you bitch about it not being done on day one. This would be why smart Americans look at idiot liberals and pretty much dismiss them...
Very true

And those idiots voted for Trump
you just gotta love the butthurt laid on the left. see?

Maddow is factually correct Trump has THUS FAR not delivered much of anything.

His "day one" comments turned out to be exactly the redoculous bullshit any thinking person knew they were.

He straight lied about having a "wonderful" Obamacare replacement plan - there was none and it fell on congressional Republicans to put something workable together, which they are quickly failing at.

He also straight lied about going after Hillary.

His travel ban was half-baked and thrown out in courts.

And the there was/is the whole sketchy Flynn fiasco.

The only thing Trump has done so far is the easy-peasy sht like nominating people and make sure he has been a good little conservative boy. He knows his goose is cooked without them.

But ofcourse it's only been less than 2 months months, so he has plenty of time...for now.
Trump has been a train wreck

He has delivered nothing that he promised
Yes Trump has. You should stop listening to the lying media, or perhaps get a job where they don't pay you to try and hurt the country by lying all day on forums like this.

If you don't have something constructive to say please just stfu. Not interested in your constant thoughtless, baseless Nononoing.

Isn't Rachel Maddow the emotionally twisted bitch who scored a job on liberal TV because she's a lesbian? Why would anyone believe a word she says?

I don't.

Wow, I coughed after responding initially due to the dust balls that came off this thread.

You must not have watched the stupid bitch libscum. All she does is speak in conjecture. Well if this happens, And it could I guess, then Trump fails the country fails and its all because we Won and we can say I told you so. Even though the country is in shambles because of the victory, and it will take a hundred years to recover from their failed programs It is a victory for communist everywhere. Vile disgusting treasonous liberal.

No wall

No immigration ban

No tax reform

No repeal and replace ACA

But best of all . . . no tweets for a week
As you were saying Jake the fake Lmfao .
Parts of the ban remain in place, and no ban against Muslims per se. You were saying, alt flakey.

lolololol

Once again Jake the flake makes a fool out of himself for the world to see

it gets no better than that Bear.

Yup, the Alt Right haters of religion lost.
Alt Right Tears.jpg

Once again Jake the flake makes a fool out of himself for the world to see ..
poor flakey bear, can't ban based on religion. Nothing has changed, has it? Trump is simply Carter redux.
and would you take a fkin look at this. Jake, my man, you're sooooo fked up. It never was a ban on fking muslims. there I let the cat out of the bag. it's you all that said so, so there, Trump justified by the SCOTUS. and then here you are validating it. thanks. again. dude. total loser.

Forum List

Back