Trump is a massive failure: ‘Nothing they like to brag about’ actually succeeded

Once again Jake the flake makes a fool out of himself for the world to see ..
poor flakey bear, can't ban based on religion. Nothing has changed, has it? Trump is simply Carter redux.

You moron we told you a million times it was not a ban on Muslims it was a ban on 6 fucked up country's

Idiot.

dude he keeps preaching he's an idiot. me, I'd fall back if I were him. I mean he's contradicting himself bigly.

You lied a million times. You wanted a ban on Muslims. You did not get. You were told you would not get. And today you did not get.

I will drink a toast to that at lunch.

The losers now are acting like the Carter redux moment was what they wanted from the beginning.

;)

You lied a million times. You wanted a ban on Muslims. You did not get. You were told you would not get. And today you did not get.

so jake, why don't you just post one fking post to validate that statement. and you're buying.

MSNBC host Rachel Maddow on Sunday argued that President Donald Trump’s administration had failed at everything “they like to brag about.”

“If you just look at what they’ve done in terms of policy,” Maddow said on Al Sharpton’s MSNBC program, “it’s interesting they haven’t been able to do anything successfully on any of the stuff they like to brag about, they like to talk about, that he campaigned on. [The] Muslim ban has been a disaster.”

She pointed out that Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) recently admitted that Mexico was never going to pay for Trump’s border wall.

“The health care roll-out is an absolute disaster,” Maddow continued. “Politically, it’s absolutely dead. I don’t think anybody believes it will ever pass the Senate. They never tried anything on taxes. Remember, they were going to do a trillion dollar infrastructure plan. Nothing that they like to talk about, nothing they like to brag about, none of their big stuff is working or, in many cases, they’re not even trying to make it work.”

Did you hear the news? Supreme court overturns 9th circus ruling on Trump travel bans! A WIN FOR AMERICA!

brummelben....one word.....
LOSER

JakeStarkey....two words....
LOSER LOSER

Last edited:

images.jpg
images.jpg

Rachael Maddow? Who would believe a single thing that whore says?

Obama campaigned on health care reform. Was Maddow bitching and whining went it wasn't passed within his first six months in office? Of course not. Why not? Because like every other pinheaded idiot liberal she worships Barack Obama and would never dare criticize him.

Only idiot, brain-dead hypocrite liberals would think it's acceptable to demand that everything be done in his first six months.

Liberals are funny people. Idiot liberals like Maddow, and anyone who shares her idiot, brain-dead hypocritical views, should be exterminated...

MSNBC host Rachel Maddow on Sunday argued that President Donald Trump’s administration had failed at everything “they like to brag about.”
What more would you expect from a snowflake radicalizing, fake news, HATE-pushing liberal propaganda outlet?

“If you just look at what they’ve done in terms of policy,” Maddow said on Al Sharpton’s MSNBC program, “it’s interesting they haven’t been able to do anything successfully on any of the stuff they like to brag about, they like to talk about, that he campaigned on. [The] Muslim ban has been a disaster.”

She pointed out that Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) recently admitted that Mexico was never going to pay for Trump’s border wall.

“The health care roll-out is an absolute disaster,” Maddow continued. “Politically, it’s absolutely dead. I don’t think anybody believes it will ever pass the Senate. They never tried anything on taxes. Remember, they were going to do a trillion dollar infrastructure plan. Nothing that they like to talk about, nothing they like to brag about, none of their big stuff is working or, in many cases, they’re not even trying to make it work.”

Did you hear the news? Supreme court overturns 9th circus ruling on Trump travel bans! A WIN FOR AMERICA!

brummelben....one word.....
LOSER

JakeStarkey....two words....
LOSER LOSER
wrong asshole, it was only partially overturned

Isn't Rachel Maddow the emotionally twisted bitch who scored a job on liberal TV because she's a lesbian? Why would anyone believe a word she says?
Have you found a single instance when she has ever lied? Just one fuckup.

Trump continues 'winning'

Having lost so many elections, snowflakes have forgotten what that looks / feels like.

:p

Forum List

Back