Trump is a massive failure: ‘Nothing they like to brag about’ actually succeeded

Repeal Obamacare on day one......FAIL
Get Mexico to pay for wall.......FAIL
Cut the debt.......FAIL

Trump is the worst President in history

Ironic that the race baiting network gets its highest ratings when showing incarcerated minorities on endless repeats of Locked Up.
Only time I tune in.:popcorn:

CNN or MSNBC?
What difference does it matter, facts are facts, and you are free to dispute any of them, if you can
Idiot...Madcow is a commentator, not a reporter.
Prove that her comments are wrong, sweetie
Prove they're true, sweetie.
I dont have to, your kind said they were wrong, so I am waiting for your proof they are wrong.

Cut the debt.......FAIL

Of course Mexico will pay for the wall in one fashion or another and the debt will be cut.

CNN or MSNBC?
What difference does it matter, facts are facts, and you are free to dispute any of them, if you can
Idiot...Madcow is a commentator, not a reporter.
Prove that her comments are wrong, sweetie
Prove they're true, sweetie.
I dont have to, your kind said they were wrong, so I am waiting for your proof they are wrong.
Huh?
Can you express that in Intelligent?

Rachel Maddow...
Isn't that the crazy lib on MSNBC who almost cried when Trump kicked Hillary' ass? :laugh:

I cried too , I cried for the US, many of us did. Just to know a lying sicko arrogant snake oil salesmen fooled so many Americans was a sad time.
Just to know a lying sicko arrogant snake oil salesmen fooled so many Americans was a sad time.

Don't worry, Obama is gone, and Hillary missed the boat...

again
That lying bitch was denied a boarding pass! lol

Cut the debt.......FAIL

Of course Mexico will pay for the wall in one fashion or another and the debt will be cut.
yes, lets not forget those two fables
Gee, I remember kicking your ass on this issue last night and you're so emotionally disturbed you're back to the same illogical bullshit 1 day later.

She is giving her opinion as I have said about a million times on here opinions are not facts. Just as there are hyper-partisan conservatives who wouldn't give Obama credit for anything she is a hyper-partisan liberal who won't give Trump credit for anything if the Trump administration announced a verified cure for cancer tomorrow her response would be what took them so long. People like these no matter which side they are on have no credibility.

Cut the debt.......FAIL

Gee, I remember kicking your ass on this issue last night and you're so emotionally disturbed you're back to the same illogical bullshit 1 day later.
How is Mexico going to pay for the wall?
She is giving her opinion as I have said about a million times on here opinions are not facts. Just as there are hyper-partisan conservatives who wouldn't give Obama credit for anything she is a hyper-partisan liberal who won't give Trump credit for anything if the Trump administration announced a verified cure for cancer tomorrow her response would be what took them so long. People like these no matter which side they are on have no credibility.
Can you dispute her facts?

Cut the debt.......FAIL

We discussed this last night and you got your ass handed to you; you are exposing your mental and emotional disturbance.

Cut the debt.......FAIL

We discussed this last night and you got your ass handed to you; you are exposing your mental and emotional disturbance.
No one has ever told us how Trump will get Mexico to pay for the wall, now do it sis

Anybody who bases their judgement of an administration that is less than two months old on a single rant of an angry partisan homosexual activist, who pretends to be a political analyst, is simply a fool.

No one has ever told us how Trump will get Mexico to pay for the wall, now do it sis

Let's see...
[1] There's more than one person using the brummelben user login and thus the current user knows nothing about last night.
[2] brummelben is suffering from dementia and so discussing any topic will result a daily repetition of the prior day's discussion.
[3] brummelben thinks everyone else is suffering from dementia.
[4] brummelben is emotionally and mentally disturbed.

Take your pick, folks.

Anybody who bases their judgement of an administration that is less than two months old on a single rant of an angry homosexual activist who pretends to be a political analyst, is simply a fool.
BUT you cant prove her wrong- end of story

Let's see...
[1] There's more than one person using the brummelben user login and thus the current user knows nothing about last night.
[2] brummelben is suffering from dementia and so discussing any topic will result a daily repetition of the prior day's discussion.
[3] brummelben thinks everyone else is suffering from dementia.
[4] brummelben is emotionally and mentally disturbed.

Take your pick, folks.
The only thing we are sure that you dont lie about are the hand jobs you give out so freely at the truck stop, honey

You. Can say it. That don't make it true. Go Trump!!!
Prove that it isn't true- go ahead
When are brain dead libs like you come to realize that one can not prove a negative. You, on the other hand, are inferring that what Madcow said to race baiter Not-So-Sharpton is true. YOU have to prove YOUR inference.

Ok... We're waiting for the documentation...
Most of us completely agree with her, show us just where she is wrong.

Forum List

Back