Trump is considering firing Mueller??

bill718

Diamond Member
Jun 26, 2016
If Trump and his staff are innocent, then why are they fighting these investigations? Robert Mueller and James Comey are career law enforcement administrators with no political agendas, and now Trump wants to fire Mueller as well as Comey?? As old Walter Cronkite said: "It just keeps getting curiouser and curiouser".....
:bye1:

Last edited:
If Trump and his staff are innocent, then why are they fighting these investigations? Robert Mueller and James Comey are a career law enforcement administrators with no political agendas, and now Trump wants to fire Mueller as well as Comey?? As old Walter Cronkite said: "It just keeps getting curiouser and curiouser".....
I hope he does. Then people will believe Trump and his team acted inappropriately. If they let Mueller do his job, he will say "no smoking gun".

Oh, and I don't believe he's going to fire the guy. I think he wants people to think he doesn't like the guy so people don't think Mueller is loyal to Trump. He is. He's not going to uncover the truth. That's ok. Let the voters use their imagination.

POLL: Americans Trust James Comey Over Trump | HuffPost

Maybe we could run Comey against Trump.

If Trump and his staff are innocent, then why are they fighting these investigations? Robert Mueller and James Comey are career law enforcement administrators with no political agendas, and now Trump wants to fire Mueller as well as Comey?? As old Walter Cronkite said: "It just keeps getting curiouser and curiouser".....

Um, no one has done more then speculate on fireing Muller. You guys need to stop jumping on every single thing. It makes y'all look desperate.

If Trump and his staff are innocent, then why are they fighting these investigations? Robert Mueller and James Comey are a career law enforcement administrators with no political agendas, and now Trump wants to fire Mueller as well as Comey?? As old Walter Cronkite said: "It just keeps getting curiouser and curiouser".....
I hope he does. Then people will believe Trump and his team acted inappropriately. If they let Mueller do his job, he will say "no smoking gun".

Oh, and I don't believe he's going to fire the guy. I think he wants people to think he doesn't like the guy so people don't think Mueller is loyal to Trump. He is. He's not going to uncover the truth. That's ok. Let the voters use their imagination.

To bad the poll means dick. And we will see how Comeys rep holds up over time. It's already taking a blow.

Um, no one has done more then speculate on fireing Muller. You guys need to stop jumping on every single thing. It makes y'all look desperate.

Ryan came on tv just a few minutes ago and said let Mueller do his job... The GOP will not back Trump if he does..

Trump probably leaked the possibility of firing Mueller to see the reactions ...

Ryan came on tv just a few minutes ago and said let Mueller do his job... The GOP will not back Trump if he does..

Trump probably leaked the possibility of firing Mueller to see the reactions ...

Yeah because he was asked if it was a good idea. Had you kept listening you would have heard the rest. Rosenstein was asked directly about this to. ITs a nonissue. Good thing to, because less something comes out, Muller is the best thing to happen to Trump so far.

To bad the poll means dick. And we will see how Comeys rep holds up over time. It's already taking a blow.
Why because your political action committees PACS are putting out negative advertisements about Comey? Smearing his good name?

Us liberals don't have much love for Comey. He can eat a dick and I'm glad he is getting what he deserved for interfering in our elections.

And I'm glad you agree polls mean dick. I can tell you regardless of what polls say Trump isn't that popular. People don't trust him. Is he working for us or Trump Co?

Most people think Trump is trying to help himself, not the country.

Mar-a-Lago Is Just the Start of Trump’s Ethical Mess

Donald Trump's Conflicts of Interest: A Crib Sheet

Why because your political action committees PACS are putting out negative advertisements about Comey? Smearing his good name?

Us liberals don't have much love for Comey. He can eat a dick and I'm glad he is getting what he deserved for interfering in our elections.

And I'm glad you agree polls mean dick. I can tell you regardless of what polls say Trump isn't that popular. People don't trust him. Is he working for us or Trump Co?

9 months of investigations. Zero to show for if other then a worm getting canned. As for the polls meaning dick, yup, they were so accurate during the election. As far as PACs go, that's what they do. The left uses them to. But Comey should be hounded and destroyed. Probubly will be after Lynch is drug into all this mess.

I hope Trump fires Comey.

That will be the signal to the great majority of Republicans in Congress that they and their constituencies are in danger from this would-be tyrant.

9 months of investigations. Zero to show for if other then a worm getting canned. As for the polls meaning dick, yup, they were so accurate during the election. As far as PACs go, that's what they do. The left uses them to. But Comey should be hounded and destroyed. Probubly will be after Lynch is drug into all this mess.
Bullshit. There's something there with that Flynn guy. I'm comparing you to a guy who kills his wife. He asks the police, "do you have the evidence you need to convict me yet? NO? Then drop the case before you find anything". Come on! 9 months is a long time. Of course Republicans investigated Benghazi for how many years? And what about Hillary's emails? Did you find anything? No? Well that didn't stop you. You still think there is something there with her emails right? So then the investigation is not over. Shut the fuck up and let the law take its course. LOL

Bullshit. There's something there with that Flynn guy. I'm comparing you to a guy who kills his wife. He asks the police, "do you have the evidence you need to convict me yet? NO? Then drop the case before you find anything". Come on! 9 months is a long time. Of course Republicans investigated Benghazi for how many years? And what about Hillary's emails? Did you find anything? No? Well that didn't stop you. You still think there is something there with her emails right? So then the investigation is not over. Shut the fuck up and let the law take its course. LOL

Maybe there is something with Flynn, but what there isn't is collusion, and there is no obstruction, per Comey by the way. You libs are simple animals. All one has to do is stir your emotions. Reason, truth common sense be damned you libs will follow yalls menstrations over fact any day. The law has taken its course. There is nothing there. Trump won't be impeached. You may go color and pet a goat now.

Maybe there is something with Flynn, but what there isn't is collusion, and there is no obstruction, per Comey by the way. You libs are simple animals. All one has to do is stir your emotions. Reason, truth common sense be damned you libs will follow yalls menstrations over fact any day. The law has taken its course. There is nothing there. Trump won't be impeached. You may go color and pet a goat now.

Give it time. Like Benghazi. Maybe trump can testify about Russia before the 2020 election for 14 hours like Hillary did. All for fucking nothing. LOL

No one other than the media has even suggested this.

Trump campaign’s Russia ties: Who’s involved

Just look at all the connections between team Trump and Russia. OMG!
But the thing is that anyone remotely paying attention had to know that was there. It's like people suddenly figuring out Slick was a doing every woman above the age of consent in backwoods Ark who stood still for more than 60 secs.

I know, right? Like people complaining about Trump not releasing his taxes. We shouldn't have voted for him. Now it's too late to ask him for them now. If it was no then why should he say yes now? Fucking stupid Americans.

This is what I love about Republicans. The same fuckers who went on and on about Willie and his womanizing, turned around and voted for Trump.

Here Are All of the Accusations Women Have Made Against Donald Trump

This is the classic definition of a hypocrite.

Give it time. Like Benghazi. Maybe trump can testify about Russia before the 2020 election for 14 hours like Hillary did. All for fucking nothing. LOL

We shall see, they did get away with letting Chris Stephens die, love Kelly even made some money on it, but this investigation is already turning towards HalfBlackJesus. Only a matter of time before his and every libs worst nightmare comes true and that would be hammers legacy getting shit on. More.

Forum List

Back