"Trump Is crapping all over us." Alex Jones of Info Wars

Realist

Apr 13, 2018
Alex Jones wept like a baby when he said this about Trump " Trump is now a fraud, done."

https://www.salon.com/2018/04/14/he...s-alex-jones-slams-trump-in-tearful-meltdown-
over-syria/
prison-in-a-year-donald-trump-groper-in-chief-of-8701000.png

LOL...

Now bed wetters love Alex Jones again?

That was quick. When he was running around insisting Bush did 9/11 was the last time I recall their fondness for Captain Bullshit and the Tin Foil Hat Brigade. So nice to see old love affairs rekindled.

Idiots...

LOL...

That was quick. When he was running around insisting Bush did 9/11 was the last time I recall their fondness for Captain Bullshit and the Tin Foil Hat Brigade. So nice to see old love affairs rekindled.

Idiots...
Nobody is praising Alex Jones, genius. Just making fun of him.

Who the hell is Alex Jones and why is he supposed to speak for me?

Round three of the Syrian missile strikes couldn't come soon enough for me. It makes for good entertainment.

ty 4 the working link

it's obvious that Jones is on the Russian payroll....

I bet RT (Russia Today) is his number one sponsor...

:rolleyes:

LOL...

Idiots...

What does that bullshit have to do with Alex Jones' complaints about Trump?

Round three of the Syrian missile strikes couldn't come soon enough for me. It makes for good entertainment.

The "strike" lasted 17 minutes. It was nothing more than muscle flexing.

ty 4 the working link

Animals of such short stature only survive because of low-hanging fruit. If we're not "racists", then we're "bigots". If we're not "bigots", then we're "misogynists". If we're not "misogynists", then we're "homophobes".

If none of those time-worn disparagements work any more, then just imply that we're "Russian collaborators." and call it a day.

But deep down inside, everyone know who communism's real friends are.

What does that bullshit have to do with Alex Jones' complaints about Trump?

Jones is a self promoting bullshit artist.

Nothing he says should be taken seriously by a lucid adult. Anytime I see someone cut and paste infowars propaganda I know I'm looking at an idiot.

ty 4 the working link

Animals of such short stature only survive because of low-hanging fruit. If we're not "racists", then we're "bigots". If we're not "bigots", then we're "misogynists". If we're not "misogynists", then we're "homophobes".

If none of those time-worn disparagements work any more, then just imply that they're "Russian collaborators." and call it a day.
That's adorable, but it doesn't really have any bearing on the fact that you, in particular, ARE all of those things.

Maybe more of a weapons test. That's kind of how I viewed the Iraq War. Sort of a field training exercise with real life results.

ty 4 the working link

If none of those time-worn disparagements work any more, then just imply that they're "Russian collaborators." and call it a day.
That's adorable, but it doesn't really have any bearing on the fact that you, in particular, ARE all of those things.

Only in the feverish dreams and demented minds of the American leftist.

Maybe more of a weapons test. That's kind of how I viewed the Iraq War. Sort of a field training exercise with real life results.

True. Gotta keep our military boys and girls in a good state of readiness and give 'em lots of practice.

Trump and Jones are both idiotic as their followers!

2972d5df086601595f98bd86956de7ad.jpg

LOL...

Idiots...

Trump and Jones are both as idiotic as their followers!
2972d5df086601595f98bd86956de7ad.jpg

Forum List

Back