Trump is currently addressing the March against Women's Reproductive Rights

So you don't know the answer? You put up a mysterious post with lurid words in it and then can't back it up or say what you are talking about? Darn.
You are a seriously lazy damn liberal, which is an oxymoron actually.

It took me 1 SECOND....ONE...to post what I gave you into 'google' and get the answer in the very 1st answer / provided link.

That's your damn problem as a snowflake - a Democrat voter. You keep voting Democrat so they will continue to spoon-feed you.

If you're not too damn lazy to follow-up on this, 'Donna Hylton'. Try looking that up, if it does not 'tax' you too much and / or give you a case of the 'vapors'. :p

Come on back on your hands and knees again if that is too much for you, and I just might spoon-feed you the rest.

So you don't know the answer? You put up a mysterious post with lurid words in it and then can't back it up or say what you are talking about? Darn.
You are a seriously lazy damn liberal, which is an oxymoron actually.

It took me 1 SECOND....ONE...to post what I gave you into 'google' and get the answer in the very 1st answer / provided link.

That's your damn problem as a snowflake - a Democrat voter. You keep voting Democrat so they will continue to spoon-feed you.

If you're not too damn lazy to follow-up on this, 'Donna Hylton'. Try looking that up, if it does not 'tax' you too much and / or give you a case of the 'vapors'. :p

Come on back on your hands and knees again if that is too much for you, and I just might spoon-feed you the rest.

No, I'm a conservative woman, and I am complaining that you wrote a bad post. Don't send people to Google: just back up any lurid info you are propagandizing at least with a name and some description of what in the world you are talking about. Which you STILL didn't bother to do! Name (unfamiliar) and no details at all. You said something before about a speaker who killed and tortured an 80-year-old man, and as I follow all this sort of march and abortion issue carefully, I think I would have heard about it if there was ANYTHING to it. I expect it's just bloviating since you don't seem able to actually say what you are talking about.

Then you do an obscenity post with this "come back on your hands and knees" nastiness. Why would any woman (or man either, really) want anything to do with one of these obscenity posters like you? I need a different forum. I'm going to see what you do and if you are nothing but one of these spew filth types, I'll put you on ignore.

b56038caf58667f5b235b8bb3756607d--heavenly-father-choose-life.jpg

Do you people really believe that women use abortion as a birth control measure--when they're having to pay out $1200.00 to $1700.00 for an abortion?

There is no such thing as a 9 month abortion. Doctors & nurses will make every effort to save the babies life. All states have their own late term abortion laws written, and some are less than 20 weeks.

Furthermore, out of all the abortions you claim that happen every year, you have yet to produce one single woman that will state that taxpayer dollars paid for hers.

You have hyped this one up enough-& there is nothing that is going to change. Roe v Wade is here to stay. The blowback for the Republican party who has continually insulted the intelligence & integrity of women in this country is very real.

170121211838-28-womens-march-dc-exlarge-169.jpg

Womans march 2017--the day after Trump was inaugurated. This was going on in every state. They were in the millions. For more pictures you can scroll through the pages at this link.
Woman's march pictures

Womans march January 20, 2018.
636475725505721081-IMG-DFP-Women-s-March-5-1-.JPG

Since Election Day in the U.S., story after story has profiled women who—motivated by President Donald Trump’s victory or the broader political climate—have voiced interest in running for office.
More Than 4,000 Women Say They Want to Run for Office Since Trump's Election

Trump's nominee--Niel Gorsuch stated that Roe v Wade is precedent in the U.S. Constitution, meaning set in stone to you.
Gorsuch to Feinstein: Abortion ruling is 'precedent'

You have awoken a sleeping giant.

The pink hats really are a lot of fun. Nice photos.

I agree that there is more than one way to divide America, and while right and left is the usual way, male versus female is quite a different and powerful way and the GOP would do well NOT to interfere with women's abortion rights.

Do you people really believe that women use abortion as a birth control measure--when they're having to pay out $1200.00 to $1700.00 for an abortion?

There is no such thing as a 9 month abortion. Doctors & nurses will make every effort to save the babies life. All states have their own late term abortion laws written, and some are less than 20 weeks.

Furthermore, out of all the abortions you claim that happen every year, you have yet to produce one single woman that will state that taxpayer dollars paid for hers.

You have hyped this one up enough-& there is nothing that is going to change. Roe v Wade is here to stay. The blowback for the Republican party who has continually insulted the intelligence & integrity of women in this country is very real.

Womans march 2017--the day after Trump was inaugurated. This was going on in every state. They were in the millions. For more pictures you can scroll through the pages at this link.
Woman's march pictures

Since Election Day in the U.S., story after story has profiled women who—motivated by President Donald Trump’s victory or the broader political climate—have voiced interest in running for office.

Trump's nominee--Niel Gorsuch stated that Roe v Wade is precedent in the U.S. Constitution, meaning set in stone to you.

I agree that there is more than one way to divide America, and while right and left is the usual way, male versus female is quite a different and powerful way and the GOP would do well NOT to interfere with women's abortion rights.

Translation: Let women kill innocents

No, I'm a conservative woman, and I am complaining that you wrote a bad post.
Your ignorance does not make what I posted a 'bad post'.

There were NUMEROUS threads created about the Women's March when it happened.

There were NUMEROUS threads started about the Democrats presenting Hylton as an 'honored speaker' when the March happened.

Numerous links were repeatedly provided about both the Women's March and about Hylton as the 'honored gust speaker'...as well as how marchers were unaware that the DNC Organizers had her as a speaker, let alone an 'HONORED' guest speaker...

And, again, with everything I did provide, even if you are / were ignorant of all of this, it was enough to look it up for yourself in ONE (1) SECOND on google.

No, I'm a conservative woman, and I am complaining that you wrote a bad post.
Your ignorance does not make what I posted a 'bad post'.

There were NUMEROUS threads created about the Women's March when it happened.

There were NUMEROUS threads started about the Democrats presenting Hylton as an 'honored speaker' when the March happened.

Numerous links were repeatedly provided about both the Women's March and about Hylton as the 'honored gust speaker'...as well as how marchers were unaware that the DNC Organizers had her as a speaker, let alone an 'HONORED' guest speaker...

And, again, with everything I did provide, even if you are / were ignorant of all of this, it was enough to look it up for yourself in ONE (1) SECOND on google.

Okay, that wasn't as bad as the earlier filth-talk. The big type is dumb, though. Printing it YUGE is not going to help the fact that you have been posting again and again about this alleged speaker, and yet never just SAY what this thing about the torture death of an 80-year-old man you claim is about. I expect there's nothing to it and you are doing a fake news thing. This is a stupid discussion and I'm out of it.

Woman's march pictures

And you're killing the Republican party.

Why do you think Mitt Romney lost in 2012?
Why Romney Lost And Republicans Keep Losing
Gender Gap in 2012 Vote Is Largest in Gallup's History
The GOP's woman problem goes beyond Trump

Mitt-Romney.jpg

Women went running into Obama's column by double digits, younger women by a whopping 36 points. That's how Obama secured his second term in office. You platformed on abortion, that then went into who is not going to pay for birth control pills, that then went into what is "legal--Legitimate rape questions"--of course blowhorned out on FOX NEWS--the Mike Huckabee show.

Karen Hughes, Former G.W. Bush adviser had this to say after Romney's loss.

"And if another Republican man says anything about rape other than it is a horrific, violent crime, I want to personally cut out his tongue. The college-age daughters of many of my friends voted for Obama because they were completely turned off by Neanderthal comments like the suggestion of “legitimate rape.”
Karen Hughes: I'll 'cut out' the tongue of GOPers talking rape

o-KAREN-HUGHES-RAPE-facebook.jpg

Not learning a dam thing from the loss in 2012, you put up several knuckle dragging neanderthals that with a single sentence would send the majority voting block in this country (women) to Democrats again. They were Mike Huckabee, Rick Santorum, Rick Perry, Scott Walker, Rand Paul, Ted Cruz, & Bobby Jindhal.

And now you're in for it--BIG TIME. It's going to be a bloodbath for Republicans in the 2018 midterm election cycle.
31 HOUSE Republicans have already announced their early retirement, they will not be seeking reelection in 2018. The DNC has announced it is running candidates for every congressional seat in TEXAS. Ted Cruz is up for reelection this year.
A Record Number of House Republicans Will Not Seek Re-Election in 2018
There's A Democrat Running For Every Texas Congressional Seat Next Year

Women%E2%80%99s-March-Los-Angeles-2018-Route-Time-Map-amp-Schedule-for-Today

Women's march 2018

Last edited:

Woman's march pictures

And you're killing is the Republican party.

http://www.latimes.com/opinion/op-ed/la-oe-0812-mcmanus-gop-woman-problem-20150812-column.html

Mitt-Romney.jpg

Women went running into Obama's column by double digits, younger women by a whopping 36 points. That's how Obama secured his second term in office. You platformed on abortion, that then went into who is not going to pay for birth control pills, that then went into what is "legal--Legitimate rape questions"--of course blowhorned out on FOX NEWS--the Mike Huckabee show.

"And if another Republican man says anything about rape other than it is a horrific, violent crime, I want to personally cut out his tongue. The college-age daughters of many of my friends voted for Obama because they were completely turned off by Neanderthal comments like the suggestion of “legitimate rape.”

Not learning a dam thing from the loss in 2012, you put up several knuckle dragging neanderthals that with a single sentence would send the majority voting block in this country (women) to Democrats again. They were Mike Huckabee, Rick Santorum, Rick Perry, Scott Walker, Rand Paul, Ted Cruz, & Bobby Jindhal.

And now you're in for it--BIG TIME.

Women's march 2018

IDC I'm not a republican....keep trying

Just for clarity regarding the OP. Murder of unborn human beings is not a reproductive right, it is murder for convenience.

clayton thinks this is funny. So I ask you clayton, if abortion before birth is OK, why not allow kids to be killed up to 2 years old if they become a problem for their mother? Same logic applies, right? What difference does it make if they are in or out of the womb?
No, ignorance and stupidity are worthy of ridicule, your post is consequently a joke and devoid of merit.

What is not funny, however, is conservative authoritarianism, the right’s contempt for privacy rights, their desire to compel conformity through force of law, and conservatives’ advocacy of more government interfering in citizens’ private lives.

LOL, your arrogance accompanied by your ignorance make you a complete fool. You talk about government interference, but you support the global warmers that want to control your thermostats, you ability to drive where you want, the kind of car you can drive, the size of your house, what you can eat, etc. you also want to deprive unborn human beings of their right to life and allow them to be murdered for convenience. You also support higher taxes in order to fund more government intrusion. You are a walking talking contradiction i.e a typical liberal.

Woman's march pictures

And you're killing the Republican party.

The GOP's woman problem goes beyond Trump

Mitt-Romney.jpg

And now you're in for it--BIG TIME. It's going to be a bloodbath for Republicans in the 2018 midterm election cycle.
31 HOUSE Republicans have already announced their early retirement, they will not be seeking reelection in 2018. The DNC has announced it is running candidates for every congressional seat in TEXAS. Ted Cruz is up for reelection this year.
A Record Number of House Republicans Will Not Seek Re-Election in 2018
There's A Democrat Running For Every Texas Congressional Seat Next Year

Women's march 2018

blood bath, eh? kinda like in 2016? You fools are losing, your leaders are corrupt liars, your party puts illegals above working americans and our military. The dem party Is dying and people like you are the cause.

Just for clarity regarding the OP. Murder of unborn human beings is not a reproductive right, it is murder for convenience.

clayton thinks this is funny. So I ask you clayton, if abortion before birth is OK, why not allow kids to be killed up to 2 years old if they become a problem for their mother? Same logic applies, right? What difference does it make if they are in or out of the womb?
No, ignorance and stupidity are worthy of ridicule, your post is consequently a joke and devoid of merit.

What is not funny, however, is conservative authoritarianism, the right’s contempt for privacy rights, their desire to compel conformity through force of law, and conservatives’ advocacy of more government interfering in citizens’ private lives.

LOL, your arrogance accompanied by your ignorance make you a complete fool. You talk about government interference, but you support the global warmers that want to control your thermostats, you ability to drive where you want, the kind of car you can drive, the size of your house, what you can eat, etc. you also want to deprive unborn human beings of their right to life and allow them to be murdered for convenience. You also support higher taxes in order to fund more government intrusion. You are a walking talking contradiction i.e a typical liberal.

The unborn have no right to life. The Constitution is clear on that.

really? then why is someone who kills a pregnant woman charged with two counts or murder. If the unborn have no right to life, why does every state and the federal government indict such a murderer with two counts of murder?

Now, please quote the language in the constitution that says that unborn humans do not have the right to life. A real quote from the constitution, not some talking point or left wing judge's ruling.

Trump is the most hated man in America right now....oh and the world as well.

really? then why is someone who kills a pregnant woman charged with two counts or murder. If the unborn have no right to life, why does every state and the federal government indict such a murderer with two counts of murder?

Now, please quote the language in the constitution that says that unborn humans do not have the right to life. A real quote from the constitution, not some talking point or left wing judge's ruling.

There are no civil rights for fetuses anywhere in the Constitution.

LOL, not even close. you are a complete idiot. He is only hated by morons like you whose socialist agenda is threatened by his America-first policies (which are working)

There are no civil rights for fetuses anywhere in the Constitution.

there are rights for human beings. When does a fetus become a human being in your small mind?

there are no spelled out rights for 2 year olds either, so should you be able to kill them if they become a burden?

No, it isn't. It has however been ruled upon and declared so. Technically , according to said "ruling" once they hit 24 weeks they have the same "rights" you do.

LOL, not even close. you are a complete idiot. He is only hated by morons like you whose socialist agenda is threatened by his America-first policies (which are working)

only to uneducated uninformed trumptards.

try again.

1.5 million new jobs, 15 record highs in the stock market, signed 50+ bills into law, and confirmed a record number of justices. Just in one year.

Your problem is that you know that if he keeps succeeding, your dem/lib party will never win again. The party of Kennedy and Truman is dead. Clinton and Obama killed it.

Forum List

Back