Trump is Denying Sidney Powell

394541128_261611643546451_4854980346012736930_n.jpg

Pelosi had to authorize the use of the NG, moron. Trump can force it on them. The NG has to be requested/invited.
After the first of his rioter assaulted the Capitol Police and busted through the barricade he didn't need any one else's authority to call them up to quell the Civil Disturbance. He just didn't want to because he was enjoying it too much.

After the first of his rioter assaulted the Capitol Police and busted through the barricade he didn't need any one else's authority to call them up to quell the Civil Disturbance. He just didn't want to because he was enjoying it too much.
It would probable have taken a day or two from them to show up, moron

You honestly think I want you arrested because you’re a Trump supporter? You honestly think that this is even a serious issue that may result in you being arrested over?

You’re a fucking idiot.

And before you think this is me coming after you, you have the right to be a fucking idiot.
And he/she/it takes full advantage of said right!

I'm the troll?

That's rich coming from you.
yeah. i apologize to all trolls. you are not a troll. you are just a completely useless ignarrogant twat. zero redeeming qualities. that's why it is so easy to mock you.

remember the gofundme page you set up. advertised on this board with your plain name and fat face?

that's the kind of retard you are.

yeah. i apologize to all trolls. you are not a troll. you are just a completely useless ignarrogant twat. zero redeeming qualities. that's why it is so easy to mock you.

remember the gofundme page you set up. advertised on this board with your plain name and fat face?

that's the kind of retard you are.
You think you're smart?

That's rich.

Forum List

Back