Trump is Finished

"Politics is about winning at the margin."

Correct.

And weak democrats along with democratic-leaning moderates and independents aren't going to vote for the likes of Trump or Carson.
I am and everyone here knows I'm a life long democrat. Trump and Sanders are our only hope.
Because Obama's policies worked so well we need to double down on them with Sanders.
Get rid of the GOP majority and our problems are gone. The rich will pay their fair share and the middle class will be restored.
We got rid of the GOP majority in 2006 and kept them gone until 2014. How'd that work out for everyone?
You mean after the 2007 Great Depression their policies caused?

You mean despite their obstruction and filabusting?

64 Straight Months Of Private Sector Job Growth | Democratic Policy & Communications Center

64 Straight Months Of Private Sector Job Growth

Now you can spin the argument and say Obama has nothing to do with it. Eat a dick.

Trump never really got "started" to begin with.
He is still on fire. Are you that controllable by the media? They tell you he's hot, everyone shows up to rallies, they tell you he's not, you swallow it? I'm a liberal and I'm voting for him. He won me over. He's kicking all the GOP candidates asses. Oh not any more? Now it's rubio? Christie next week? You'll believe whatever you are told.

"Politics is about winning at the margin."

Correct.

And weak democrats along with democratic-leaning moderates and independents aren't going to vote for the likes of Trump or Carson.
I am and everyone here knows I'm a life long democrat. Trump and Sanders are our only hope.
Because Obama's policies worked so well we need to double down on them with Sanders.
Get rid of the GOP majority and our problems are gone. The rich will pay their fair share and the middle class will be restored.
We got rid of the GOP majority in 2006 and kept them gone until 2014. How'd that work out for everyone?

64 Straight Months Of Private Sector Job Growth | Democratic Policy & Communications Center

Now you can spin the argument and say Obama has nothing to do with it. Eat a dick.
LOL. Dems took control of Congress BEFORE the recession, dildo.
Now we have the worst economic recovery on record. Thanks, Dums.

Worst recovery, vs. the worst recession since the great depression, stupid.

Worst recovery, vs. the worst recession since the great depression, stupid.
That's a non-sequitur. You realize that, right?

He is still on fire. Are you that controllable by the media? They tell you he's hot, everyone shows up to rallies, they tell you he's not, you swallow it? I'm a liberal and I'm voting for him. He won me over. He's kicking all the GOP candidates asses. Oh not any more? Now it's rubio? Christie next week? You'll believe whatever you are told.
Our friend is a democrat and LOVES Hillary Clinton......I kid you not, 2 days ago she sent a text over to my girlfriend and said "Is it crazy that I'm starting to think Trump will be good for the country?"

Yes people are being controlled by the media and have no clue its even happening. CNN shows you a Pope they despise for hours on end, while FOX NEWS promotes single-digit candidates - and Trump leads the polls nationwide - then goes to CSPAN to be ignored by mainstream media. US media hyperbole about Putin is completely fatuous regarding Syria and on and on and on. We are all doomed

People are sick and tired of criminals and parasites pouring across our southern border and Trump is the only one who is willing to do whatever it takes to stop it. That's why he is number one in the polls and will stay there while the other candidates tiptoe around the issue in fear of losing the hispanic vote. It shows their weakness and indecisiveness as well as fear of taking a stand and doing what's right for the American people.

[QUOTE="The Rabbi, post: 12448239, member: 20947"
I rea;ize you are a simpleton. But politics is an art and a skill. Some people are good at it. SOme arent. Some people get better,
But look at the history of non-politicians running for major office and they usually fail. There are some exceptions, like Eisenhower. But circumstances can explain those.

Keep smoking that crack pipe, little fake rabid rabbit rabbi.
How about b actor turned politician Reagan?
Yeah, turned out to be the best president of the 20th century. Go figure.
No he wasn't but Gw was the worst[/QUOTE]
Yeah, Reagan was the best and Bush wasn't the worst. Carter left a worse economy and he had a Dem majority for his entire term, Bush didn't. Johnson lied us into Vietnam where we lost 55,000 Americans. Both were worse than Bush. Clinton gave missile guidance system technology to China, resulting in them being able to develop ICBMs that can now reach our soil. Bush, by far, was not the worst, you're just led by leftist propaganda and the liberal media. They tell you something and you run with it.

Ya because Sleepy the dwarf is so much more attractive.

Let's be honest if just for a moment. The GOP is NOT going to nominate a black candidate. They are no where close to doing so. And certainly not after 8 years of a black Democrat administration.
So much for being honest. That's a load of BS.
We have yet to have a black president. Obama is the offspring of an absentee African national father from a country with little to no involvement in slave trade. Obama's only heritage connection to black Americanism is ironically through his white mother.
It took repubs to appoint the highest black American positions in US history, Powell and Rice.

I thought the GOP wanted to win next year. Surely if you lose the Latino vote you have no chance to win the WH. That's the largest growing demographic in the USA. Of course as a Hillary supporter I'd love the GOP to nominate Trump but sadly I think they'll come to their senses in time and find someone whose pragmatic enough to reach out to more voters.

People are sick and tired of criminals and parasites pouring across our southern border and Trump is the only one who is willing to do whatever it takes to stop it. That's why he is number one in the polls and will stay there while the other candidates tiptoe around the issue in fear of losing the hispanic vote. It shows their weakness and indecisiveness as well as fear of taking a stand and doing what's right for the American people.
If the hispanic is voting, they are legal and therefore shouldn't give a fuck about a wall. I'm a Greek American. Do you think I care if we don't let anymore Greeks in? I don't. And Hispanics don't care about illegal immigrants in fact they probably want them to get in line and pay their dues like they had to.

Let's be honest if just for a moment. The GOP is NOT going to nominate a black candidate. They are no where close to doing so. And certainly not after 8 years of a black Democrat administration.
We have yet to have a black president. Obama is the offspring of an absentee African national father from a country with little to no involvement in slave trade. Obama's only heritage connection to black Americanism is ironically through his white mother.
It took repubs to appoint the highest black American positions in US history, Powell and Rice.
Republicans have to "appoint" blacks to be their tokens because lets face it, Republican voters just won't vote for a black person. Run Herman Cain or Ben Carson and watch the GOP base stay home next year.

So what Bush found an uncle tom and aunt tina to do whatever he asked.

Republicans have to "appoint" blacks to be their tokens because lets face it, Republican voters just won't vote for a black person. Run Herman Cain or Ben Carson and watch the GOP base stay home next year.

Yet they reelected the guy who appointed those blacks. Democrats can't even appoint any blacks to SOS let alone elect a black president. What you have now is a faux-black president, an Oreo, the offspring of an absentee African national, non-American father.

Yet they reelected the guy who appointed those blacks. Democrats can't even appoint any blacks to SOS let alone elect a black president. What you have now is a faux-black president, an Oreo, the offspring of an absentee African national, non-American father.
You guys can spin anything so this idiotic reply doesn't surprise me one bit.

That's like saying back during slavery they re-elected the Mayor of Hickville USA even though he let his house slave manage his books.

I rea;ize you are a simpleton. But politics is an art and a skill. Some people are good at it. SOme arent. Some people get better,
But look at the history of non-politicians running for major office and they usually fail. There are some exceptions, like Eisenhower. But circumstances can explain those.

No he wasn't but Gw was the worst
Yeah, Reagan was the best and Bush wasn't the worst. Carter left a worse economy and he had a Dem majority for his entire term, Bush didn't. Johnson lied us into Vietnam where we lost 55,000 Americans. Both were worse than Bush. Clinton gave missile guidance system technology to China, resulting in them being able to develop ICBMs that can now reach our soil. Bush, by far, was not the worst, you're just led by leftist propaganda and the liberal media. They tell you something and you run with it.[/QUOTE]
WRONG! You guys use to love saying Carter was the worst but I haven't heard any Republican until you have the balls to make that claim since GW because he is by far the worst president in WORLD history, not just American history. Iraq was maybe the biggest military blunder in world history. Only thing is, it was great for the oil and defense companies.

If the hispanic is voting, they are legal and therefore shouldn't give a fuck about a wall. I'm a Greek American. Do you think I care if we don't let anymore Greeks in? I don't. And Hispanics don't care about illegal immigrants in fact they probably want them to get in line and pay their dues like they had to.
That reasoning does not apply to all hispanics. First of all, a LOT of illegals vote because they are not allowed to ask for proof of citizenship. I know of some who have voted. Also, a lot of legal hispanics used to be illegal, and/or they have relatives in Mexico and want them here. I know plenty of them who are all for illegals coming across the border. That being said, it's not the point I was making about the other candidates and their reluctance to address this issue.

Our friend is a democrat and LOVES Hillary Clinton......I kid you not, 2 days ago she sent a text over to my girlfriend and said "Is it crazy that I'm starting to think Trump will be good for the country?"

Yes people are being controlled by the media and have no clue its even happening. CNN shows you a Pope they despise for hours on end, while FOX NEWS promotes single-digit candidates - and Trump leads the polls nationwide - then goes to CSPAN to be ignored by mainstream media. US media hyperbole about Putin is completely fatuous regarding Syria and on and on and on. We are all doomed
They were talking about Trump on NPR. The lady said, "funny everyone is attacking Trumps tax plan but at least he put one out for people to see"

Ben Carson hasn't put shit out yet his numbers are rising? Why? Where is his tax plan?

They need to ask all the other candidates all the same questions Scott Pelley from 60 minutes asked Trump.

Trump gets down to business on 60 Minutes

Yeah, Reagan was the best and Bush wasn't the worst. Carter left a worse economy and he had a Dem majority for his entire term, Bush didn't. Johnson lied us into Vietnam where we lost 55,000 Americans. Both were worse than Bush. Clinton gave missile guidance system technology to China, resulting in them being able to develop ICBMs that can now reach our soil. Bush, by far, was not the worst, you're just led by leftist propaganda and the liberal media. They tell you something and you run with it.
WRONG! You guys use to love saying Carter was the worst but I haven't heard any Republican until you have the balls to make that claim since GW because he is by far the worst president in WORLD history, not just American history. Iraq was maybe the biggest military blunder in world history. Only thing is, it was great for the oil and defense companies.[/QUOTE]
You're WAY off on that one. Want to talk about Vietnam?

WRONG! You guys use to love saying Carter was the worst but I haven't heard any Republican until you have the balls to make that claim since GW because he is by far the worst president in WORLD history, not just American history. Iraq was maybe the biggest military blunder in world history. Only thing is, it was great for the oil and defense companies.
You're WAY off on that one. Want to talk about Vietnam?[/QUOTE]
Iraq: The Biggest Mistake In American Military History

We had reasons for invading Viet Nam. For one, a national strategy called containment that was embraced by both political parties as a necessary response to communist aggression. Iraq, in contrast, is a country of warring ethnic and sectarian communities, and our military involvement there resulted from an ad hoc response to faulty intelligence in the aftermath of the 9-11 attacks.

The first lesson we learned after toppling Saddam Hussein was that our main reason for invading the country — Iraq’s nuclear-weapons program — didn’t even exist.

We soon determined that another big reason for going, the supposed presence of Al Qaeda elements, was largely imaginary. But the really big and enduring lesson was that the Iraqis were not by nature a peaceful people — they had longstanding scores to settle, not only with each other but also with us, and they proved remarkably persistent in pursuing that purpose. If anything, our presence helped spur recruiting by sectarian militias and local supporters of Al Qaeda.

When the immediate rationales for invading Iraq were revealed as misguided, the Bush Administration then defaulted to the argument that a brutal dictator was being deposed to make way for the first real democracy in the Arab world. That certainly was a laudable objective, but it begged the question of how Saddam had managed to remain in power for decades.

Forum List

Back