Trump is FORCED to Attend the Trial?

You haven't seen the video of Trump saying .....and ladies and gentleman, Saudi Arabia and Russia ARIPEDO and he gave a look like you give when you are talking during a physical exam and the doctor suddenly sticks his finger in your ass.
Like I said, go ahead and post the video or the transcript, I will be happy to look at it.

Either way, a few gaffes, in many hours of an unscripted speech, not using a teleprompter, is impressive.

Biden can not even hold rallies and get millions of people to attend, like Trump does

Biden can not talk unscripted for one minute without stuttering and talking about plant life he saw on mars.

It is amazing at the stupid things that you say, prosecutors had a trail of OJ's blood, from the murder, to his home, as well as the wound on his hand when they caught him.

Checks written to attorneys are legal fees. A check hides nothing, a cash payment conceals a crime, a check does not.

Non-disclosure agreements were not a crime.
Will you accept a guilty or not guilty? Hung jury means a trumpy won't convict him no matter what. So that would be a tie and a tie goes to me.

But I'll accept it if the jury says not guilty. Will you accept a guilty verdict?

It is amazing at the stupid things that you say, prosecutors had a trail of OJ's blood, from the murder, to his home, as well as the wound on his hand when they caught him.

Checks written to attorneys are legal fees. A check hides nothing, a cash payment conceals a crime, a check does not.

Non-disclosure agreements were not a crime.

He didn't pay for legal work, he paid for a crime to be committed.

Without said link, your claim is bullshit. I'm good with that.
You Leftards are Leftards because you are a bunch of ignoramuses.

Follow me to find out what’s going on in the real world!

A guilty plea results in a conviction.
No, when one pleads guilty, that is the end. A conviction happens during the trial either by the judge or jury.

I met many people in my life who plead guilty to crimes they did not commit. It is far less expensive than a trial. It is said, even if you win during a trial, you still lose because it can financially ruin you.

The courts have too much power, power they are using politically to attack anyone and everyone associated with Trump. Even a 75 year old grandma recovering from chemotherapy has been persecuted by the courts for being associated with Trump.

Nobody is safe from the tyranny of the courts.

You Leftards are Leftards because you are a bunch of ignoramuses.

Follow me to find out what’s going on in the real world!
So what? Your orange mangod got money directly from foreign governments. Now do your cult crybaby connect the dots on him.

Last edited:
What the democrats hide or lie about, is Trump put his finances in a trust when he ran for president. So that there would be no conflicts or problems when he became president.

It is not a business account that made these payments, it is the trust set up so that he could legally be the president of the united states of america with no conflicts associated with his business.
Ye, exactly.

He certainly didn’t gain access to the trust so that he could type in the words “Legal Fees” into a spreadsheet as the indikement claims.

So what? Your orange mangod got money directly from foreign governments. Now do your cult crybaby connect the dots on him.
He demands a link then the typical Leftard response to his lies being exposed.

SO WHAT

1713463244732.gif

Really?
Hillary Clinton...Campaign funds violation, misdemeanor=Fine
Obama...Campaign funds violation, Misdemeanor=Fine
Trump...Campaign funds violation, Felony=Prison

Where is the equal application of the law?

idiot

WorldWatcher
sorry dumbfuck.
Clinton NO FRAUD
Obama NO FRAUD
Trump FRAUD.

Apparently you're too cheetoed to understand the difference.

No, when one pleads guilty, that is the end. A conviction happens during the trial either by the judge or jury.

I met many people in my life who plead guilty to crimes they did not commit. It is far less expensive than a trial. It is said, even if you win during a trial, you still lose because it can financially ruin you.

The courts have too much power, power they are using politically to attack anyone and everyone associated with Trump. Even a 75 year old grandma recovering from chemotherapy has been persecuted by the courts for being associated with Trump.

Nobody is safe from the tyranny of the courts.

As so often you do, you're merely spewing nonsensical bullshit out of your ass again.

A guilty or no-contest plea entered as a judge-approved plea bargain results in a criminal conviction; the defendant's guilt is established just as it would be after a trial. The conviction will show up on the defendant's criminal record (rap sheet).

A guilty plea is an admission of guilt, while a no contest plea means that the defendant is not contesting the charge. The result is largely the same, since the defendant will have a conviction on their record either way.

Forum List

Back