Trump is FORCED to Attend the Trial?

Really it is no wonder that you are ignorant and a bigot considering your incestual background LOL. Keep It Coming half wit

How unexpected the forum inbred can't prove his bullshit about Joe Biden being caught naked on film with a woman, found on Hunter's laptop.

I'm shocked! Shocked, I tell ya.

:abgg2q.jpg:

You Leftards are Leftards because you are a bunch of ignoramuses.

Follow me to find out what’s going on in the real world!

Thanks, your link does show that was indeed in the NYT.

Attachments

• 1713460396777.png
    1713460396777.png
    163.8 KB · Views: 0
LOL

Drools the inbred incel who can't prove that's Joe Biden OR that those images were found on Hunter's laptop.

You sure are stupid ,Faun, I'm so sorry about your incest problems. Now I can understand the stupidity and disgusting bigotry I've witnessed from you. Totally understandable now, that you've lost this argument, you can move on maybe try to seek help. I'm sure that the incest weighs heavily on you and that you are probably still engaged in it , I don't know. What i do know is that you're a disgusting individual with a lack of intelligence, decency, intestinal fortitude and courage. A true coward, a traitor to the country you live. Your entire existence is a mistake. #walkaway for help disgusting pig...lol

As so often you do, you're merely spewing nonsensical bullshit out of your ass again.

A guilty or no-contest plea entered as a judge-approved plea bargain results in a criminal conviction; the defendant's guilt is established just as it would be after a trial. The conviction will show up on the defendant's criminal record (rap sheet).
conviction
A ruling by a judge or jury that the person on trial is guilty of the crime they were accused of

There is no trial to convict you when you plead guilty before the trial.

You sure are stupid ,Faun, I'm so sorry about your incest problems. Now I can understand the stupidity and disgusting bigotry I've witnessed from you. Totally understandable now, that you've lost this argument, you can move on maybe try to seek help. I'm sure that the incest weighs heavily on you and that you are probably still engaged in it , I don't know. What i do know is that you're a disgusting individual with a lack of intelligence, decency, intestinal fortitude and courage. A true coward, a traitor to the country you live. Your entire existence is a mistake. #walkaway for help disgusting pig...lol

LOLOL

Drools the inbred incel who can't prove that's Joe Biden OR that those images were found on Hunter's laptop.

LOLOL

Well you do seem preoccupied and thinking that I am inbred. Must be your incestuous background, I bet you get your ass kicked a lot. Of course that was Hunter's laptop , Google it stupid ass. LOL

Screenshot_20240411-214659_X.jpg

conviction
A ruling by a judge or jury that the person on trial is guilty of the crime they were accused of

There is no trial to convict you when you plead guilty before the trial.

He was convicted. He even signed the legal document stating his guilty plea results in a conviction...

The defendant hereby acknowledges that he has accepted this Agreement and decided to plead guilty because he is in fact guilty. By entering this plea of guilty, the defendant waives any and all right to withdraw his plea or to attack his conviction, either on direct appeal or collaterally, on the ground that the Government has failed to produce any discovery material, Jencks Act material, exculpatory material pursuant to Brady v. Maryland, 373 U.S. 83 (1963), other than information establishing the factual innocence ofthe defendant, or impeachment material pursuant to Giglio v. United Stores, 405 U.S. 150 (1972), that has not already been produced as of the date of the signing of this Agreement.
The defendant recognizes that, if he is not a citizen of the United States, his guilty plea and conviction make it very likely that his deportation from the United States is presumptively mandatory and that, at a minimum, he is at risk of being deported or suffering other adverse immigration consequences The defendant acknowledges that he has discussed the possible immigration consequences (including deportation) of his guilty plea and conviction with defense counsel. The defendant affirms that he wants to plead guilty regardless of any immigration consequences that may result from the guilty plea and conviction, even if those consequences include deportation from the United States. It is agreed that the defendant will have no right to withdraw his guilty plea based on any actual or perceived adverse immigration consequences (including deportation) resulting from the guilty plea and conviction. It is further agreed that the defendant will not challenge his conviction or sentence on direct appeal, or through litigation under Title 28, United States Code, Section 2255 and/or Section 2%], on the basis of any actual or perceived adverse immigration consequences (including deportation) resulting from his guilty plea and conviction.

Forum List

Back