Trump is going to issue guidelines at 6:00 pm about going back

It needs to involve opening up states quickly. I understand that this will upset some of the dictators on state and local levels around the country.
He can’t make states open up. He’s not king.

Have you been reading the thread?

We all know he doesn’t have the power to CLOSE STATES NOR OPEN STATES.

Cuomo should have closed New York way earlier that’s on him. trump can’t close New York.

It needs to involve opening up states quickly. I understand that this will upset some of the dictators on state and local levels around the country.

Cuomo should have closed New York way earlier that’s on him. trump can’t close New York.
Are you suggesting that the potus does not have total authority over states?

I'm all about states rights....wrong or right. They voted for it. no fed bailouts though(in that case). Hurricanes and blizzards and shit are another matter since they DO feed the beast on da hill.

he cant -

like always he's jacking off dumbasses like you just to remain center stage -

SUCKERS

If you are a boo boo boo hoo waiting to happen then stay home and protect yourself but we will no longer stay home for you to insure your fragile ass self does not become the 0.1% that croaks. YOU are responsive for the actions or lack thereof that you take and not the rest of the USA
That’s Trumps message and get out your galoshes as there will be massive snowflake melt.
Unless your governor keeps the state closed. Then whatcha gonna do, champ? You and your pals are going to march on your local watering hole to make them open?

“We’re here! We’re queer! We want to drink some beer!”
Governor has no authority over me. It’s not In the Md charter. Federal supersedes state or local so will go with the greater power

Here is what liberals Fear The Most
We all congregate again and nothing happens. All the lockdown will have been for nothing so the best way to prevent that from coming true is to keep everyone in perpetual lickdown
Many viruses don’t have a cure, we deal with that All The Time. This is a Hurt Trump Hurt America agenda with a mystery Chinese bug inflicting pain upon America that Stormy could not, Kavanaugh did not, Muller could not, and failed impeachment did not.

Yes, I am suggesting he was wrong when he said that. I am not a blind toady like the left is.

Is it funny that stupid fucking lefties think they GOTCHA when you disagree with POTUS?

Meanwhile, Obama got us into 4 illegal wars and these Obama asslickers NEVER CALLED HIM OUT ONCE...AND STILL WONT.

So how much will you hate Trumps speech? Was it the worst ever? Was everything he said wrong?

So how much will you hate Trumps speech? Was it the worst ever? Was everything he said wrong?
Stop the deflection. Answer the question. Never mind. It was mostly rhetorical anyway. We both know that you don’t think the potus has total authority over states. We both know that if Obama said the same, you’d flip your sallow lid.

The freedom robbing ruse will be over, Trump and America hater libs will be devastated, but they will quickly regain their fakery and attemp to Impeach Trump for LAWA-Letting America Work Again.

If you are a boo boo boo hoo waiting to happen then stay home and protect yourself but we will no longer stay home for you to insure your fragile ass self does not become the 0.1% that croaks. YOU are responsive for the actions or lack thereof that you take and not the rest of the USA
That’s Trumps message and get out your galoshes as there will be massive snowflake melt.
Unless your governor keeps the state closed. Then whatcha gonna do, champ? You and your pals are going to march on your local watering hole to make them open?

“We’re here! We’re queer! We want to drink some beer!”
Governor has no authority over me. It’s not In the Md charter. Federal supersedes state or local so will go with the greater power

Here is what liberals Fear The Most
We all congregate again and nothing happens. All the lockdown will have been for nothing so the best way to prevent that from coming true is to keep everyone in perpetual lickdown
Many viruses don’t have a cure, we deal with that All The Time. This is a Hurt Trump Hurt America agenda with a mystery Chinese bug inflicting pain upon America that Stormy could not, Kavanaugh did not, Muller could not, and failed impeachment did not.

Ahh! You left out Global Warming.

Trump should emulate the California governor. That state has done an excellent job in minimizing COVID-19 infections and deaths.
Yup, and it was very gracious of Newsome to give kudos to Trump for the help Trump gave.
He should. All states should appreciate Federal aid, especially when in real need (like NY!).
Since CA is the most populous state, and their residents likely pay the most Federal TAXES, should CA not expect their fair share of help from the POTUS?

Forum List

Back