Trump is going to issue guidelines at 6:00 pm about going back

The universal appeal and soundness of this is memorialized by the absence of lib loons spewing all over it
They are still busy with “what Trump should have done sooner” which is their emotional retreat into safe space “what if” rather than the very real and present moment fact of “what is.”

The universal appeal and soundness of this is memorialized by the absence of lib loons spewing all over it
They are still busy with “what Trump should have done sooner” which is their emotional retreat into safe space “what if” rather than the very real and present moment fact of “what is.”
Never have we seen such a collection of arm chair quarterbacks with such amazing hindsight. Gosh if only Trump were as smart as USMB Liberals, the US death count would be about 12.

Trump should emulate the California governor. That state has done an excellent job in minimizing COVID-19 infections and deaths.
Because they have a different strain than N.Y.
What’s the different strain?
NY has its own strain? Nowhere else?
No there are shitloads of strains.

Did you read the part that says:
“The current virus strains are still fundamentally very similar to each other,”

That appears NOT to explain why California has relatively few Covid-19 infections & deaths.

They're under-reporting and outright fucking lying

Never have we seen such a collection of arm chair quarterbacks with such amazing hindsight. Gosh if only Trump were as smart as USMB Liberals, the US death count would be about 12.

I saw a guy on Tucker tonight, he said Sweden didn't close schools or their economy and they have about the same number of deaths per million as the US does. What's that tell ya?

Marxist shitstains be like "Wahhh, I don't want to go back to my assistant barista job at starbucks.... I want to mooch off the people with real jobs for at least another 6 months!"

He should hold a rally in the first state to pass the guidelines. That way we can get a good sample of what happens when there is a semi-large group of people get together and see what the infection rate is afterword.

You know, since he called it a hoax and all....it should be fine.

Nice projection, liar.

"In California, one ER doctor who works at multiple hospitals in a hard-hit county told BuzzFeed News, “those medical records aren't being audited by anyone at the state and local level currently and some people aren’t even testing those people who are dead.”

“We just don't know. The numbers are grossly underreported. I know for a fact that we’ve had three deaths in one county where only one is listed on the website,” the doctor said."

See?

Doctors And Nurses Say More People Are Dying Of COVID-19 In The US Than We Know

Nice projection, liar.

"In California, one ER doctor who works at multiple hospitals in a hard-hit county told BuzzFeed News, “those medical records aren't being audited by anyone at the state and local level currently and some people aren’t even testing those people who are dead.”

“We just don't know. The numbers are grossly underreported. I know for a fact that we’ve had three deaths in one county where only one is listed on the website,” the doctor said."

See?

Yeah...that clears it up.

Liar.

Nice projection, liar.

See?

Yeah...that clears it up.

Liar.

I forgot, you're an ESL guy.

We just dont know but wanna act like we do know and it’s the worst possible scenario
What a freakin loser attitude.

Forum List

Back