Trump is going to issue guidelines at 6:00 pm about going back

The freedom robbing ruse will be over, Trump and America hater libs will be devastated, but they will quickly regain their fakery and attemp to Impeach Trump for LAWA-Letting America Work Again.
Only if LAWA is not followed by LADA (let Americans Die again).
We need to heed Franklin’s advice:
“an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure”.

The freedom robbing ruse will be over, Trump and America hater libs will be devastated, but they will quickly regain their fakery and attemp to Impeach Trump for LAWA-Letting America Work Again.
Only if LAWA is not followed by LADA (let Americans Die again).
We need to heed Franklin’s advice:
“an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure”.
We do not know if we are preventing anything because no effort was ever made to determine that. We just took the approach that if you don’t go out into the rain then you can’t get wet.
How ancient and draconian a method.
There would be a 95% reduction in communicable disease if we practiced this bullshit all the time but we never did because we were a realistic, thought governed nation. But, we’ve lived under a suspension of fact and reality for 4 years snd this flu somehow got caught up in that and magnified Way out of proportion to its actual consequence

FB_IMG_1587066352777.jpg

Maybe people who don't wash hands often, wear a mask, and social distance can be Zombieland- Double Tapped legally by their fellow citizens for not doing the above?

If you are a boo boo boo hoo waiting to happen then stay home and protect yourself but we will no longer stay home for you to insure your fragile ass self does not become the 0.1% that croaks. YOU are responsive for the actions or lack thereof that you take and not the rest of the USA
That’s Trumps message and get out your galoshes as there will be massive snowflake melt.
Unless your governor keeps the state closed. Then whatcha gonna do, champ? You and your pals are going to march on your local watering hole to make them open?

“We’re here! We’re queer! We want to drink some beer!”

It’s actually a legitimate question. I predict if Trump outlines a plan for relaxing social distancing and the governors don’t adhere, there will be protests in some parts of the country. This needs to be coordinated and done very carefully

Nice OP.......can't wait to see it..............

Ok ........politics go to the side................Rocko........how's your mom doing now.........VERY WELL I HOPE at this point...........and are they doing any after the virus therapies. Like Vitamin C.............

Ok ........politics go to the side................Rocko........how's your mom doing now.........VERY WELL I HOPE at this point...........and are they doing any after the virus therapies. Like Vitamin C.............

Thanks for asking bro! My mom is doing great! She’s home and getting stronger by the day! She’s still taking oxygen, but only 1 liter. It’s going to take her a little bit of time, but we are looking at her making a full recovery, hopefully sooner rather than later. She’s currently not on any meds.

Thanks for asking bro! My mom is doing great! She’s home and getting stronger by the day! She’s still taking oxygen, but only 1 liter. It’s going to take her a little bit of time, but we are looking at her making a full recovery, hopefully sooner rather than later. She’s currently not on any meds.
I had read some studies that say vitamin C helps recovery.........having trouble finding them now....

Wonder if the doctor knows of any of that to help the recovery time......

Very Great to hear bro.

I had read some studies that say vitamin C helps recovery.........having trouble finding them now....

Wonder if the doctor knows of any of that to help the recovery time......

Very Great to hear bro.

gipper was telling he’s big on vitamin C therapies. I’ll have to inquire about that.

Trump should emulate the California governor. That state has done an excellent job in minimizing COVID-19 infections and deaths.
Yup, and it was very gracious of Newsome to give kudos to Trump for the help Trump gave.
He should. All states should appreciate Federal aid, especially when in real need (like NY!).
Since CA is the most populous state, and their residents likely pay the most Federal TAXES, should CA not expect their fair share of help from the POTUS?
Try putting the politics aside, dude...Newsome could do it....seems you can't.

Far better from all parties than I expected
Very measured approach accounting for the variances between states. Have to qualify for stage 1 and have to meet criteria to move further along. At least we are no longer under the unknown oppression of the unknown with unknown plans. Now there is a plan instead of just 18th century lock yourself in your house .

Forum List

Back