Trump is going to lose in November.....

The election was programmed results from the start and covered up at the finish.
You will NEVER convince me that the election was not rigged/manipulated/stolen.
Well then “Pussy Grabber” will lose again this year because “Pussy Grabber” has not arrested let alone convicted the programmer(s) who programmed the 2020 results from the start and covered up at the finish.

Why won’t the programmer(s) steal 2024 from private citizen Trump when so much more is at stake and Biden holds absolute control if the entire deep state?

Trump lost last time because the Democrats stole the election.

Hopefully, the Republicans have a plan to stop them from doing it again this year.
Unfortunately, the Republicans were part of the plan in 2020 and in 2022. They aren't going to stop it in 2024 either. They fear Trump far more than they hate Biden.

Except for rape, incest or health of the mother, abortion should be illegal. Miscarriage is gaslighting--try again. Murder is already illegal. BTW, when did you get your last abortion? Hmmmmmm.
If abortion is murder, then why would it be OK to murder a child for the sin of his conception? Abortion for rape and incest is as wrong as is any other abortion.

Health of the mother is a coverall for any abortion otherwise illegal. Life of the mother, on the other hand, is worth consideration. Even so, the doctors told my wife on her 2nd and 3rd pregnancy that keeping the baby would kill her. Today, we're enjoying watching the grandchildren of those two, our great-grandchildren, so the doctors were clearly wrong.

To my wife, she felt that it was the job of the mother to protect her young, even her unborn young, with her life. She risked her life to save her young, like any mother in nature would do, and her life and the babies were just fine. But I will grant that there could be worse circumstances, where the baby dies anyway if the mother dies, so the mother, in cases of threat to her own life, can make that choice, and live with the choice she makes for the rest of her life.

Well then “Pussy Grabber” will lose again this year because “Pussy Grabber” has not arrested let alone convicted the programmer(s) who programmed the 2020 results from the start and covered up at the finish.

Why won’t the programmer(s) steal 2024 from private citizen Trump when so much more is at stake and Biden holds absolute control if the entire deep state?
Do it again and watch what happens. It will not end well.

That is her choice. You are sick people to want the government to force full term gestation on a woman who chooses not to take that risk.
No; that would be stupid. Show me any post here where I have ever suggested that even in the case of the "life", not the "health", of the mother, abortions should be prohibited.

No; that would be stupid. Show me any post here where I have ever suggested that even in the case of the "life", not the "health", of the mother, abortions should be prohibited.
every post you write, that is because you soulessly are forcing full term gestation on women who do not want to take the risk by terminating their pregnancy early as possible before viability or before her fetus develops its own consciousness.

every post you write, that is because you soulessly are forcing full term gestation on women who do not want to take the risk by terminating their pregnancy early as possible before viability or before her fetus develops its own consciousness.
You're a liar. Quote a single post where I called for prohibitions in the case of the risk to the life of the mother.

Quote a single post where I called for prohibitions in the case of the risk to the life of the mother.
Would you like to see Rose versus Wade reinstated nationwide? That way abortion would be legal up to approximately 21 to 24 weeks?

Perhaps you do not understand what ‘forcing full term gestation’ means.

Trump lost last time because the Democrats stole the election.

Hopefully, the Republicans have a plan to stop them from doing it again this year.
You need facts. Not just the word of a hopeless, lying, narcissistic piece of smelly excrement.

But facts never mattered to MAGA. Why change now?

Forum List

Back