trump is preparing to call a National Emergency

So is he going to decrease OPS Tempo?

Take if from soldiers, sailor, and marines training?

Cancel some procurement programs?

Take if from soldiers, sailor, and marines pay?

He's the one that got the defense budget passed that most Democrats voted against. Who has cut the military more than DumBama?

Thank you for at least admitting that Trump is holding government workers and some members of the military servcie hostage because he's more worried about his 2020 reelection bid.

I agree.

And Shoemaker isn't?

He's the one that got the defense budget passed that most Democrats voted against. Who has cut the military more than DumBama?

Thank you for at least admitting that Trump is holding government workers and some members of the military servcie hostage because he's more worried about his 2020 reelection bid.

I agree.

And Shoemaker isn't?
Trump is fn up our FBI Good going you traitorous morons

Yet employers that illegally hire continue to illegally hire. H-1B visa holders (many working for tRump) continue to take American workers jobs.

You started out great, but then you dissed your talking point's source by claiming illegals took American jobs. The left has clearly supported the idea no American will do those jobs. I recommend you keep it simple stupid next time.

No American will work as a software engineer?

You suggesting we need more lawyers?
Get more like his AH Guiliani What a freeking joke he is
If I were Trump, I would tell Piglosi and Shoemaker this is the deal: you either give me the 5 billion for the wall, or I will declare a national emergency. If you force me to do that, the wall will be 25 billion, and it will be the largest most beautiful wall ever imagined.
Declaring an emergency would only be a distraction from the issue, and there is no need to. The President is on the right track now; all he has to do is to continue to make reasonable offers and have the Democrats turn them down without making a counter offer and voters will see that the Democrats have no legitimate reason to continue to refuse to negotiate. As more Congressional Democrats say they are undecided about the President's offer, Pelosi and Schumer will be forced to negotiate for the fence.
No dealing with a gov't shutdown Open up gov't and we can begin dealing

And I have a bridge for sale in case you're interested.
RAY get educated Really

6h ago
In Business and Governing, Trump Seeks Victory in Chaos

For people who have done business with Mr. Trump, the shutdown fight reflects a time-tested playbook, our reporters write in an analysis.

How many times are you going to post that stupid link in this topic? I'm not even done reading past posts and this is four so far.

I agree.

And Shoemaker isn't?

WTF does the FBI have to do with this? At least Trump isn't politicizing the FBI or using them for his nefarious plans to ruin another person.

Once the Turtle sends the "showpiece" bill up and it fails...trump will have an excuse to call a National Emergency.

When he does...he will show the voters what an incompetent fool that he is.

The man is a self made BILLIONAIRE who won the Presidency on his first try.

Show us an incompetent Left Wing fool who can do the same.

He is not self made and it was his 2nd try.

Yet employers that illegally hire continue to illegally hire. H-1B visa holders (many working for tRump) continue to take American workers jobs.

You started out great, but then you dissed your talking point's source by claiming illegals took American jobs. The left has clearly supported the idea no American will do those jobs. I recommend you keep it simple stupid next time.

If I were Trump, I would tell Piglosi and Shoemaker this is the deal: you either give me the 5 billion for the wall, or I will declare a national emergency. If you force me to do that, the wall will be 25 billion, and it will be the largest most beautiful wall ever imagined.
Declaring an emergency would only be a distraction from the issue, and there is no need to. The President is on the right track now; all he has to do is to continue to make reasonable offers and have the Democrats turn them down without making a counter offer and voters will see that the Democrats have no legitimate reason to continue to refuse to negotiate. As more Congressional Democrats say they are undecided about the President's offer, Pelosi and Schumer will be forced to negotiate for the fence.

RAY get educated Really

6h ago

For people who have done business with Mr. Trump, the shutdown fight reflects a time-tested playbook, our reporters write in an analysis.

How many times are you going to post that stupid link in this topic? I'm not even done reading past posts and this is four so far.
Sorry ray it seems the more I try to educate you the less you learn

Once the Turtle sends the "showpiece" bill up and it fails...trump will have an excuse to call a National Emergency.

The man is a self made BILLIONAIRE who won the Presidency on his first try.

Show us an incompetent Left Wing fool who can do the same.
He is not self made, and many Presidents win on their 1st try. Arguably, it was actually his second.

Actually, he is a self made billionaire. History is jam packed with stories of rich kids who squandered their inheritance and used their familial influence to get out of criminal jams and indiscretions. Maybe it is a disease of the privileged we can't understand because it is unfashionable to really try to understand them.

Well, despite any of those gossipy distractions, I stay focused on why we hired him and I look at the very real accomplishments Donald Trump has made on millions of people's lives now as POTUS and going back decades.

Who'da thunk that Obama the Great would be proven wrong by Donald the GOAT?

@ 1:23

Trump inherited hundreds of millions from daddy, daddy bailed him out of going broke multiple times (fun fact, so did George Soros and the Saudi's), and Trump inherited daddy's business and daddy's advisers. Trump is holding hundreds of thousands of people's lives hostage and loving it. He is a textbook villain.

You leftist should read all the posts before spewing BS. I posted the Politifact link on how much Trump inherited.

I agree.

And Shoemaker isn't?

WTF does the FBI have to do with this? At least Trump isn't politicizing the FBI or using them for his nefarious plans to ruin another person.
They're supposed to work without getting paid Flying to other countries trying to do their job?? This MF in office is what you morons deserve

I agree.

And Shoemaker isn't?

They're supposed to work without getting paid Flying to other countries trying to do their job?? This MF in office is what you morons deserve

It takes two to Tango. I don't see Piglosi offering one iota to get those agents paid.

You nuts back on this again? So what if he does declare an emergency, you going to continue your three butt hurt? It matters not what he does you nuts will cry, bitch and moan, so you will get what you deserve. Trump would get his wall and you would get nothing, maybe one day people will figure how politics works instead of just playing victim.

trump is not a politician...he is a 71 year old baby...

And you are also a baby, all you do is cry and wet yourself everyday, you are no better than he. He just happens to be President and you are a bitter old man.

I agree.

And Shoemaker isn't?

It takes two to Tango. I don't see Piglosi offering one iota to get those agents paid.
your ah said he was proud to own the shutdown

RAY get educated Really

6h ago

Oh yes, you leftists are always trying to educate us.

rolling eyes.gif

And Shoemaker isn't?

your ah said he was proud to own the shutdown

What? In shock because we finally have a President who takes responsibility for his actions? A President that doesn't claim he didn't know about what was going on in his administration until he read the newspaper?

Yes, he owns it, but Piglosi can stop it any minute she wants to.

Ed, Ed. Perfume versus cologne, I am trying to educate you. You can smile now. Its over.

RAY get educated Really

6h ago

Oh yes, you leftists are always trying to educate us.

View attachment 241378
lol it's like trying to educate a wall

Forum List

Back