Trump is putting coal workers out of work

Trump lied but he provided hope. Hillary offered nothing. Consider everything I'm saying. Here is exactly what they heard. "You are going to lose your jobs and I'm out of here because California has a lot to offer me".

If they heard that, then they are idiots. What I heard was someone who said we needed a plan to transition people away from a dying industry and into new lines of work. But I get where the Bernie Bros are all upset we didn't have the Communist Revolution in 2016 or 2020.

She lost Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin for crying out loud. She did that, not Trump. (well Obama played a part with Michigan). The Democrats still haven't learned.

Or maybe they will not waste as much time on the Rust Belt states, all of which are going to lose electors this next round anyway. Right now, Biden is leading in these states, but he's also leading in NC, TX, AZ and FL. He could potentially win without them.

It's going nowhere. At least for the forseeable future. So the Democrats can do two things. Nominate a decent person the people can support or lose.

Why, are you saying the Republicans nominated a "Decent Person"?

Look, I'm not fond of Hillary for a bunch of reasons, and she wasn't a good candidate. But the people got this right. The EC Got it wrong. Short term, come up with a plan to win it, but long term, let's get rid of the fucking thing.

I'm going to try to do this down here as opposed to breaking this up because I'm on my phone.

I've asked this over and over.....what new lines of work? There are none.

Biden can win. Normally one would expect a piece of driftwood to win against someone like Trump but the Democrats are going to do their best to lose.

The Republicans don't have the same standards as the left. They are good with childish name calling.

Trump never had the ability to revive coal.
We know. But he was too stupid to know it. And you're sticking with stupid come hell or high water.
Everyone who worked in coal, should have known this.
Ah, so Trump giving them false hope and reason to just sit and wait longer was the coal worker's fault. Got it.

I'll stick with him, as long as the other side is 10 times worse. Yes. If the choice is between a arrogant nut who believes in America, or arrogant jerks who openly support destroying America.... yeah Trump is the better option... by wide margin in fact.

Trump is a politician. Every politicians gives false hope. That's how democracy works.

If you the public, are stupid enough to believe that electing Obama was going to lower your health insurance premiums, and restore the economy, and magically end all race problems....

Obama was a master at giving false hopes. And the left-wing mindless minions stuck with him, even while the country got worse and worse.

Trump was actually pretty good. Until Covid-19 hit, we were doing fine. And Trump had no control over Covid-19, so..... he's done a very good job.

Donald Trump promised to revived the coal industry but instead he has been a nightmare for coworkers. Some big companies are even going bankrupt:

"Perhaps the most persuasive evidence of President’s Trump’s failure to revive the coal industry lies in the number of coal company bankruptcies and mine closings. As of Oct. 30, 2019, 11 companies, including the largest privately held operation, had declared bankruptcy since Trump’s inauguration. And according to the USEIA, more than half of all mines operating in 2008 had closed by the end of 2018. The consumption of renewable sources of energy surpassed coal consumption in 2019 for the first time in over 130 years, according to USEIA."

Coal miners are great people and I feel bad for them because they were conned into voting for Trump with the illusion that he would help them.
We heard a lot about Hillary being potentially really bad for coal workers but Donald Trump has been full of empty promises of greatness and resurgence.

What economic, or government policy did Trump implement, that harmed coal?

Well he must have done something to help coal then right? I mean the industry and jobs in the industry are growing correct?

I'll ask again.

Statement:
"Donald Trump promised to revived the coal industry but instead he has been a nightmare for coal workers."

Provide proof of claim;
What economic, or government policy, did Trump implement, that "has been a nightmare for coal workers"?

If you are not able to do that, then you are by lack of answer, admitting the original statement was a lie.

Trump never had the ability to revive coal. Everyone who worked in coal, should have known this. Each state controls what power plants open to supply power in the state.

As long as idiotic people control state government, and determine what energy source they use to provide power, there is no way to force a revival of the coal industry.

Especially when the real disaster that fell on coal, actually was not entirely due to government regulations. Part of it was, yes.

But the real damage to coal was how the price of natural gas fell.

Which by the way, is yet another reason, stupid people on the left should stop acting like "experts" know anything. Every single expert said that natural gas was going to triple, or double, or increase slowly. Zero of these brilliant 'experts' predicted natural gas prices would fall.

Just like how all the "experts" predicted massive deaths from Swine Flu, Bird Flu, SARS, Mad Cow, and now we have Corona, with millions on millions of deaths, and instead nothing of the sort.

Only in left-wing land, can people be consistently wrong for literally decades, and still be held up as reasons to change the policy of the world.

So back to Coal. Nothing Trump could do for coal. Unless some new method for converting coal to energy is discovered, that is vastly cheaper, it is unlikely that the market will move back to coal.

Or, alternatively, if nuclear and natural gas reverse direction, and become more expensive than coal. But that is not likely given historical trends.

i am asking ewe how much has tRump done to help the failing coal industry? Simple answer, nothing!!!

Donald Trump promised to revived the coal industry but instead he has been a nightmare for coworkers. Some big companies are even going bankrupt:

"Perhaps the most persuasive evidence of President’s Trump’s failure to revive the coal industry lies in the number of coal company bankruptcies and mine closings. As of Oct. 30, 2019, 11 companies, including the largest privately held operation, had declared bankruptcy since Trump’s inauguration. And according to the USEIA, more than half of all mines operating in 2008 had closed by the end of 2018. The consumption of renewable sources of energy surpassed coal consumption in 2019 for the first time in over 130 years, according to USEIA."

Coal miners are great people and I feel bad for them because they were conned into voting for Trump with the illusion that he would help them.
We heard a lot about Hillary being potentially really bad for coal workers but Donald Trump has been full of empty promises of greatness and resurgence.

Well he must have done something to help coal then right? I mean the industry and jobs in the industry are growing correct?

I'll ask again.

Statement:
"Donald Trump promised to revived the coal industry but instead he has been a nightmare for coal workers."

Provide proof of claim;
What economic, or government policy, did Trump implement, that "has been a nightmare for coal workers"?

If you are not able to do that, then you are by lack of answer, admitting the original statement was a lie.

Trump never had the ability to revive coal. Everyone who worked in coal, should have known this. Each state controls what power plants open to supply power in the state.

As long as idiotic people control state government, and determine what energy source they use to provide power, there is no way to force a revival of the coal industry.

Especially when the real disaster that fell on coal, actually was not entirely due to government regulations. Part of it was, yes.

Which by the way, is yet another reason, stupid people on the left should stop acting like "experts" know anything. Every single expert said that natural gas was going to triple, or double, or increase slowly. Zero of these brilliant 'experts' predicted natural gas prices would fall.

Just like how all the "experts" predicted massive deaths from Swine Flu, Bird Flu, SARS, Mad Cow, and now we have Corona, with millions on millions of deaths, and instead nothing of the sort.

Only in left-wing land, can people be consistently wrong for literally decades, and still be held up as reasons to change the policy of the world.

So back to Coal. Nothing Trump could do for coal. Unless some new method for converting coal to energy is discovered, that is vastly cheaper, it is unlikely that the market will move back to coal.

Or, alternatively, if nuclear and natural gas reverse direction, and become more expensive than coal. But that is not likely given historical trends.

i am asking ewe how much has tRump done to help the failing coal industry? Simple answer, nothing!!!

There is nothing he could do. Nor did I expect him to. A person who can't do anything, cannot be expect to do something, about something, he can't do anything about.

I will say this though.

At least he hasn't openly supported destroying the coal industry like Obama did. Which is why Trump is better than Obama.

I can't fault a president for not fixing something in my life, that he had nothing do with.

I can absolutely fault a president for intentionally trying to harm my life.

That's what makes Trump better than left-wingers.

I'll ask again.

Statement:

Provide proof of claim;

There is nothing he could do. Nor did I expect him to. A person who can't do anything, cannot be expect to do something, about something, he can't do anything about.

I will say this though.

At least he hasn't openly supported destroying the coal industry like Obama did. Which is why Trump is better than Obama.

I can't fault a president for not fixing something in my life, that he had nothing do with.

How convenient. When coal is doing bad, only the Democrat could fix it or break it.
My favorite Republican guy can't be asked to fixed shit. He should just sit back and enjoy the lack of accountability.

I'll ask again.

Statement:

Provide proof of claim;

I will say this though.

How convenient. When coal is doing bad, only the Democrat could fix it or break it.
My favorite Republican guy can't be asked to fixed shit. He should just sit back and enjoy the lack of accountability.

But that's true of everything involving the government and the economy.

Government can't make the economy good.
But Government CAN make the economy bad.

You can't "force" people to buy stuff, or hire employees, or produce products.

This is why no government intervention in all human history, has resulted in economic booms.

Never happened.

But you can always cause people to not do those things. Like regulations, taxes, mandates. All those things can damage the economy.

But if you can't do the reverse. It's absurd if you think about it. "Executive Order 2134234: Everyone must buy stuff, and everyone must hire people to make stuff to buy".

Of course not. Ridiculous.

Now if Trump had passed a bunch of regulations on coal... then yes, I would hold him accountable for doing that. Even if not doing it, would not have revived the coal industry, still the action would be abhorrent.

It's not your job as president, to wreck the lives of people in an industry. That's evil, and wrong.

That's where Obama failed. I don't think that if Obama had not added more terrible regulations on coal, that somehow coal would not be in decline.

I think it would have, because the price of Natural gas fell.

But it still was not his place to actively try and harm coal. That makes him a bad president, and Trump a better one.

I'll ask again.

Statement:

Provide proof of claim;

I will say this though.

he said he was bringing coal back!!! Did he lie? Coal is and was a dying industry why would anyone lie about it? That is what makes him worse.

I'll ask again.

Statement:

Provide proof of claim;

I will say this though.

he said he was bringing coal back!!! Did he lie? Coal is and was a dying industry why would anyone lie about it? That is what makes him worse.

I don't think he lied specifically. Most people think that Presidents have magical powers or something. Trump likely thought he could do something.

But you see this all the time.

You see this often with the moron lemming left, where if their guy is in office, then magic... and unicorns... and rainbows with pots of gold.

This is normal.

This lady sounds much like most of the left-wingers I remember from 2008, saying she won't have to worry about her mortgage, or putting gas in her car. "If I help him, He'll help me".

Do you think dear ol Peggy didn't have to pay her mortgage anymore? You think she never had to fill her car with gas?

This is the reality of Democracy.

Politicians tell the public what they want to hear. And the people who don't, don't get elected.

That's just how it is.

Remember John McCain going to Iowa, and telling them he didn't support Ethanol? Remember how he went to Michigan and said those jobs were not coming back, and people needed to move on?

John McCain for all his flaws, was a straight talker. And they voted for the liar who promised rainbows and unicorns.

This is normal.

The only idiotic aspect is that the left-wing is quick to point fingers, and fail to see that they themselves do the exact same thing CONSTANTLY.

I'll ask again.

Statement:

Provide proof of claim;

I will say this though.

I don't think he lied specifically. Most people think that Presidents have magical powers or something. Trump likely thought he could do something.

You see this often with the moron lemming left, where if their guy is in office, then magic... and unicorns... and rainbows with pots of gold.

This is normal.

This lady sounds much like most of the left-wingers I remember from 2008, saying she won't have to worry about her mortgage, or putting gas in her car. "If I help him, He'll help me".

Do you think dear ol Peggy didn't have to pay her mortgage anymore? You think she never had to fill her car with gas?

Politicians tell the public what they want to hear. And the people who don't, don't get elected.

That's just how it is.

Remember John McCain going to Iowa, and telling them he didn't support Ethanol? Remember how he went to Michigan and said those jobs were not coming back, and people needed to move on?

John McCain for all his flaws, was a straight talker. And they voted for the liar who promised rainbows and unicorns.

This is normal.

The only idiotic aspect is that the left-wing is quick to point fingers, and fail to see that they themselves do the exact same thing CONSTANTLY.

So Obama lied, tRump just didn't know any better, that about cover it?:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::hyper::abgg2q.jpg:

I mean seriously you just can't make this shit up!!!

I'll ask again.

Statement:

Provide proof of claim;

I will say this though.

This is normal.

That's just how it is.

This is normal.

So Obama lied, tRump just didn't know any better, that about cover it?:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::hyper::abgg2q.jpg:

I'll ask again.

Statement:

Provide proof of claim;

I will say this though.

This is normal.

That's just how it is.

This is normal.

BWHAHAHAH!!! "I can't make this up!" ... you just did! You JUST NOW made that up! BWHAHAHAH!!

Lying in your own post about lying, and then saying you can't make it up after you just did! HAHAHAHAH!

Oh my goodness! THAT... That was funny.

I'll ask again.

Statement:

Provide proof of claim;

I will say this though.

This is normal.

That's just how it is.

This is normal.

I'll ask again.

Statement:

Provide proof of claim;

I will say this though.

This is normal.

That's just how it is.

This is normal.

BWHAHAHAH!!! "I can't make this up!" ... you just did! You JUST NOW made that up! BWHAHAHAH!!

Lying in your own post about lying, and then saying you can't make it up after you just did! HAHAHAHAH!

Nah, ewe just said well oh shucks my lil tRumpykins just didn’t know any better. But Obama, that Obama guy just out and out lied.

Seriously ewe just can't make this shit up! Oooops but ewe did!!!!

MAGA!!!!!

I'll ask again.

Statement:

Provide proof of claim;

I will say this though.

This is normal.

That's just how it is.

This is normal.

I'll ask again.

Statement:

Provide proof of claim;

I will say this though.

This is normal.

That's just how it is.

This is normal.

Nah, ewe just said well oh shucks my lil tRumpykins just didn’t know any better. But Obama, that Obama guy just out and out lied.

MAGA!!!!!

BWHAHAHAH!!! You can't even tell the truth about what I said, and the claim others make it up, while you make it up in the very post you say you can't make it up! XD

Lying in your own post about lying!! HAHAHAHAH!

Oh my goodness! THAT... That was funny. XD

I'll ask again.

Statement:

Provide proof of claim;

I will say this though.

This is normal.

That's just how it is.

This is normal.

I'll ask again.

Statement:

Provide proof of claim;

I will say this though.

This is normal.

That's just how it is.

This is normal.

MAGA!!!!!

BWHAHAHAH!!! You can't even tell the truth about what I said, and the claim others make it up, while you make it up in the very post you say you can't make it up! XD

So your tRumpykins did know better and out and out lied and then ewe lied for his lie.

it just doesn't get more MAGA than this.

Stay stupid ewe are cheap entertainment.

We do invest in infrastructure, the problem is we don't maintain it and special interest groups make it take 20 years to get anything approved.

Um, yeah, man, you just can't wait for the Plutocrats to fuck you in the ass, can you? "Fuck me, Mr. Plutocrat, I deserve to drink dirty, dirty water so you can have a Dressage Horse!"

Boy, what a determined idiot you can be at times

Not at all. We dodged a huge bullet with Bernie losing in 2016, and another this time.

Bernie is kind of usless. 30 years in Congress, and he's accomplished exactly nothing.

We do invest in infrastructure, the problem is we don't maintain it and special interest groups make it take 20 years to get anything approved.

Um, yeah, man, you just can't wait for the Plutocrats to fuck you in the ass, can you? "Fuck me, Mr. Plutocrat, I deserve to drink dirty, dirty water so you can have a Dressage Horse!"

Not at all. We dodged a huge bullet with Bernie losing in 2016, and another this time.

Bernie is kind of usless. 30 years in Congress, and he's accomplished exactly nothing.

Unfortunately the vast majority want wars and for the corporations to run health care. What do you propose he should do about that?

Wow, you blame your ethereal "plutocrats" for 20 year environmental reviews and lawsuits when its the useless advocates doing it.

I'm going to try to do this down here as opposed to breaking this up because I'm on my phone.

I've asked this over and over.....what new lines of work? There are none.

Sure there are. With retraining, you can qualify them to do anything. Before Trump crashed the economy, there were plenty of jobs.

Biden can win. Normally one would expect a piece of driftwood to win against someone like Trump but the Democrats are going to do their best to lose.

Biden has a better chance of winning than Commie Bernie would. Commie Bernie would scare the Suburban Moms back into the Republican Fold. If I were on the Trump team, I would LOVE running against Bernie.

One one side, we'd have his screaming about "Democratic Socialism" (an oxymoron if there ever was one). Then on the other, we'd have pictures of Venezuealans cooking their dogs.

Hey, do you know what you call a Venezuelan walking a dog? A vegetarian!
Do you know what you call a Venezuelan walking two dogs? A Caterer!

Unfortunately the vast majority want wars and for the corporations to run health care. What do you propose he should do about that?

Not sure that there's anything you can do. Personally, I favor Medicare for all, but you try to get someone who just spent three hours at the DMV trying to get a driver license renewed to buy into that.

As for wars. Funny thing about wars. Every war we'd ever fought had everyone cheering them on with a big Yahoo, but two or three years in, they tire of them. Even World War II, which everyone remembers fondly today. We're going to have wars no matter who is in.

I'll ask again.

Statement:

Provide proof of claim;

I will say this though.

This is normal.

That's just how it is.

This is normal.

I'll ask again.

Statement:

Provide proof of claim;

I will say this though.

This is normal.

That's just how it is.

This is normal.

MAGA!!!!!

So your tRumpykins did know better and out and out lied and then ewe lied for his lie.

it just doesn't get more MAGA than this.

Stay stupid ewe are cheap entertainment.

FB_IMG_1595936416295.jpg

Forum List

Back