Trump is right; we can get rid of illegals in 2 years!

What happens when you find out the illegals are more than just the nationality of Mexicano?
Send them back too. All of them.
Every fucking one of them, and then they are banned for life.

As always, you believe what Trump is telling you without any plan or specific. I will get rid of 12 to 20 millions in 2 years. CRAP.
Does anyone here has any plan how to deport 12 to 20 millions plus anchor babies? Be realistic. Not a bully opinion. Be realistic.
Kondors plan was simple enough to work. Wouldn't cost us anything. In fact, we would have a lot more money once we cut off all jobs, bank accounts, benifits, schooling, etc.

If they can't make money here, they leave. Thats why they left mexico in the first place.

We have identified the problem: the far right nativists.
Do you believe that Americans have National Sovereignty?
Not the issue at all. The issue is we need an immigrant reform bill, a better border presence, and business hiring reform.
Immigration Reform = Codespeak for Shamnesty.

No thank you.

We can reform the Immigration System until the cows come home, but, until the Federal government demonstrates its (1) willingness and (2) ability to actually ENFORCE reformed Immigration Laws, there's really not much point.

Flush-out the Illegal Aliens, FIRST, and THEN we can talk about TRUE Immigration Reform...

Reform that does NOT involve bending over and grabbing our ankles to accommodate 12,000,000 invaders.

Last edited:
What happens when you find out the illegals are more than just the nationality of Mexicano?

As always, you believe what Trump is telling you without any plan or specific. I will get rid of 12 to 20 millions in 2 years. CRAP.
Does anyone here has any plan how to deport 12 to 20 millions plus anchor babies? Be realistic. Not a bully opinion. Be realistic.
Kondors plan was simple enough to work. Wouldn't cost us anything. In fact, we would have a lot more money once we cut off all jobs, bank accounts, benifits, schooling, etc.

If they can't make money here, they leave. Thats why they left mexico in the first place.
Nope. Get real. It's like Trumpism nothing of a plan and bully full of crap. And people like you believe the rotten gas he is farting. Give me realistic plan. So far none of you can even produce a single responsible fictitious plan.

Not the issue at all. The issue is we need an immigrant reform bill, a better border presence, and business hiring reform.

No thank you.

We can reform the Immigration System until the cows come home, but, until the Federal government demonstrates its (1) willingness and (2) ability to actually ENFORCE reformed Immigration Laws, there's really not much point.

Flush-out the Illegal Aliens, FIRST, and THEN we can talk about TRUE Immigration Reform, that doesn't involve bending over and grabbing our ankles to accommodate 12,000,000 invaders.
What happened to your buddies at GOPs. They control both senate and congress and yet they cannot reform the immigration bill that is sitting on their asses.

You and good boy make me laugh. Both of you never presented how to accomplish any of this BS you are implying

No thank you.

Flush-out the Illegal Aliens, FIRST, and THEN we can talk about TRUE Immigration Reform, that doesn't involve bending over and grabbing our ankles to accommodate 12,000,000 invaders.
What happened to your buddies at GOPs. They control both senate and congress and yet they cannot reform the immigration bill that is sitting on their asses.
1. they have an Internationalist POTUS who would veto any harsher approach to dealing with Illegal Aliens

2. half of the Pub-politicians don't want the Illegals to leave, either - because they and their business buddies can exploit them for lower-cost labor

What is now required is outside-the-box or outside-the-mainstream and harsher thinking directed towards the 12,000,000 invaders...

It's why Trump is doing so well in the polls at present...

Trump performs an invaluable service on behalf of the nation, by making it popular and safe once again, to speak in terms of a harsher approach to dealing with Illegals...

He would probably be a disaster as POTUS...

But he does good service by bringing the Draconian Approach back into the light of day, after decades of soft-headed, head-in-the-sand thinking on the subject...

The longer he stays in the race, and at the forefront, the more firmly that the Draconian Approach is reborn in the minds of Average Americans...

We take care of our own, first...

Mexico and these other sources of large-scale Illegal Immigration need to do the same...

Until now, they've been able to flush their excess population our way, at our expense...

The free ride is about to end...

Time to close the floodgates...

Using the law, and economic pressure, rather than a physical barrier...

Last edited:

You and good boy make me laugh. Both of you never presented how to accomplish any of this BS you are implying
Let me post Kondors plan again.

1. no jobs for illegals
2. no housing for illegals
3. no cars for illegals
4. no bank accounts for illegals
5. no money wire-transfers for illegals
6. no licenses for illegals
7. no schooling for illegals
8. no medical care for illegals
9. defund Sanctuary Cities
10. arrest the mayors and city councils of Sanctuary Cities and prosecute and jail them for Conspiracy to Violate Federal Immigration Law if they won't abandon Sanctuary status

If you did these things, they leave all on their own. Doesnt cost us anything.

1. no jobs for illegals
3. no cars for illegals
10. arrest the mayors and city councils of Sanctuary Cities and prosecute and jail them for Conspiracy to Violate Federal Immigration Law if they won't abandon Sanctuary status

Okay. I can tell you again. It's just full of crap. You can dream or talk all day how or whatever you want but none of those CANNOT be done without a plan. I hope you understand what mean.

1. no jobs for illegals
3. no cars for illegals

Okay. I can tell you again. It's just full of crap. You can dream or talk all day how or whatever you want but none of those CANNOT be done without a plan. I hope you understand what mean.
It just requires someone in the right position to do it. The President could do it, if he wanted to.

Round up and deport twenty million in two years?

That works out to something like 27,000 per day, everyday.

Good luck with that.

...Okay. I can tell you again. It's just full of crap. You can dream or talk all day how or whatever you want but none of those CANNOT be done without a plan. I hope you understand what mean.
OK.

Here's the plan:

a) get elected on the Self-Deportation Industrial Strength platform.

b) buy experts to sort out the details

c) execute

Next slide, please.

Round up and deport twenty million in two years?

That works out to something like 27,000 per day, everyday.

Good luck with that.
No need.

Self-Deportation (Industrial Strength) - the 10 points, above - should do the trick.

Last edited:
There is no plan, guys: only words. Congress won't approve a plan because the Senate will be Dem after the next election. The courts will stop any executive action.

The deportation of millions of illegals will not happen.

There is no plan, guys: only words. Congress won't approve a plan because the Senate will be Dem after the next election. The courts will stop any executive action.

giphy.gif

There is no way a businessman like Trump is going to deny his fellow businessmen their rightful acces to plentiful, cheap labor.

Congress won't approve a plan because the Senate will be Dem after the next election. The courts will stop any executive action.

Courts will stop the President from actually enforcing laws already on the books?

...Okay. I can tell you again. It's just full of crap. You can dream or talk all day how or whatever you want but none of those CANNOT be done without a plan. I hope you understand what mean.
OK.

Here's the plan:

a) get elected on the Self-Deportation Industrial Strength platform.

b) buy experts to sort out the details

c) execute

Next slide, please.

Okay. Tell me how are you going force people from leaving their home? Are you going to raid barrios and bust every door? Get real. How do you determine which are illegals? How about illegals from asia? There is no such thing as self deportation when there's NOTHING for them on the other side. Where is your plan? Next slide please.
UNLESS you are going to round them up like the NAZIs did in WW2.

Congress won't approve a plan because the Senate will be Dem after the next election. The courts will stop any executive action.

Courts will stop the President from actually enforcing laws already on the books?

That is correct court will stop ANY president from violating several amendments. That applies to Trumpism.

Forum List

Back