Trump is right; we can get rid of illegals in 2 years!

...That is bully and irresponsible. Good for you. BUT I do not support your view.
Irresponsible?

Hardly.

They should have thought of that before they snuck into our country or overstayed their welcome.

Don't want the family split-up?

Don't put your family at-risk of that happening.

Your choice.

Simple.

And, if you choose to do otherwise...

The repercussions are on your head...

Not ours.
Amen.

11800281_966197263442391_677275295209929772_n.jpg

American Thinker ^ | Ed Straker
Donald Trump was asked how long it will take to get rid of our illegal aliens. He was asked if it could be done in five to ten years. That's the answer most politicians give to any question, such as balancing the budget--it's a long enough time frame so they will be out of office before they are held responsible for not delivering on their promises. But to his credit, Trump said deporting illegals was doable not in five to ten years but 18 months to two years. He is the first candidate to call for deportation of illegals and...

hZp2vL1.jpg
They will never leave if illegal employers keep hiring them.

I'm all for deporting ones that get caught but that ain't gonna stop the problem. We aren't going to walk up to Mexicans and insist they show us their papers.

But we know where they are working. Do you think illegal employers will continue hiring illegals if it means losing your business and jail time?

It's like saying right after slavery you will arrest any blacks who continue to work for slave wages but never consider going after the plantation owner.

...deport illegals that committed heinous crimes...
The trouble with that is...

It leaves most Illegal Aliens still here...

We do not want them here...

A different approach is needed...
Most? There are 12 to 20 millions illegals here.
Most.

What is the percentage committing 'heinous crimes'?

One-half of one percent ( .005 ) ?

12,000,000 X .005 = 60,000 to be deported

12,000,000 - 60,000 = 11,940,000 still here.

Yes.

Most.

Most.

Yes.

Most.
Then deport 60,000.

So, some guy is driving around in a car that someone else owns?

Maybe he gets away with it for his entire life.

Or,

Maybe he gets in an accident, and it becomes apparent that it is his car under another's person's name.

Or, maybe he has a falling out with his buddy and his buddy turns him in,

or maybe his ex-girlfriend drops a dime on him,

or maybe one of a hundred other little things that could trip him up, that we don't even know because we are not law enforcement or auto insurance guys.

We don't have to catch them all with any one attempt. The more we catch the more we can deport. THe more we try the more we catch. The more we deport the better.

If you believe in democracy, then why are you completely disrespecting the American's people democratically expressed wishes ie our immigration laws?

Welcome to the world of reality and your learning.
I have not broken any or disrespect any laws but I support humanity just like other members of this board.

"Support humanity"?

Standard lib belief system.

Me? I support the American people in this conflict of interests.

If you do not, please admit it.

IN doing so, you are singling out the American people to NOT have the rights of National Sovereignty and Democracy.

Is that your intent?

I support securing our borders, deport illegals that committed heinous crimes. But I do not support breaking families. That is where I stand.
I financially support homeless centers here in Florida and California for decades. Last 8 years I financially support wounded veterans and with PTSD including housing.
This is where I am.

But I do not support breaking families.

How is sending entire families back "breaking families"?
That is bully and irresponsible. Good for you. BUT I do not support your view.

That is bully and irresponsible.

Keeping families together is irresponsible? How?

Silly Trump dream. Can't do it. Does not have the money. Does not have the infrastructure. Does not have a plan.
Excuses for doing nothing is what we hear from the other candidates. That's why Trump is going to win. He doesn't make excuses.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I have not broken any or disrespect any laws but I support humanity just like other members of this board.

"Support humanity"?

IN doing so, you are singling out the American people to NOT have the rights of National Sovereignty and Democracy.

Is that your intent?

I support securing our borders, deport illegals that committed heinous crimes. But I do not support breaking families. That is where I stand.
I financially support homeless centers here in Florida and California for decades. Last 8 years I financially support wounded veterans and with PTSD including housing.
This is where I am.

Deporting whole families with anchor babies as your definition as keeping them together? How is that become responsible?
What is your definition of deporting whole families? Do you include anchor babies 22 to 40 years old that has a job and families? What is the cut off age for you?

The more we crack down on employers the more unfriendly we make American for these invaders.

The more we crack down on rentals, business, banks, car salesmen, ect. ect. the more unfriendly we make America for these invaders.

IF we start holding these "Straw purchasers" responsible for their crimes, the more unfriendly we make America for these invaders.

And every check we add, is another chance of catching them, and if we actually punish and deport them, the more we make America unfriendly we make America for these invaders.

Let me repeat it again. Where are your plan? None of what you're saying make any sense at all.
If a U.S. citizen come to buy a car. How do you know it's for him? You don't know nothing about illegals.
On the side: There are about 30k unaccompanied children remember unaccompanied children from South American countries that crosses our Texas border since Oct/14 to July/15. We are taking care of these kids. Who give them the right to do that? Why can we not stop them? If you don't know I will be glad to educate you. Bottom line blame it on republicans for not reforming the immigration.
Do i believe in Democracy? Yes. And I also care about humanity.

Or,

Maybe he gets in an accident, and it becomes apparent that it is his car under another's person's name.

or maybe one of a hundred other little things that could trip him up, that we don't even know because we are not law enforcement or auto insurance guys.

We don't have to catch them all with any one attempt. The more we catch the more we can deport. THe more we try the more we catch. The more we deport the better.

If you believe in democracy, then why are you completely disrespecting the American's people democratically expressed wishes ie our immigration laws?

"Support humanity"?

Is that your intent?

This is where I am.

No. By your stated position, you for some reason think that Americans do not have the RIght of Sovereignty and Democratic Self Determination.

Query, are you Fair with this standard? DO you apply it to other nations as well?

Or are Americans special in not having these rights?

Most.

Yes.

Most.
Then deport 60,000.

Or, on the other hand, if you deport every one you catch, and prevent the rest from becoming citizens, or getting jobs, or cars, or housing,

YOu can get rid of the vast majority of them.

Let me repeat it again. Where are your plan? None of what you're saying make any sense at all.
If a U.S. citizen come to buy a car. How do you know it's for him? You don't know nothing about illegals.
On the side: There are about 30k unaccompanied children remember unaccompanied children from South American countries that crosses our Texas border since Oct/14 to July/15. We are taking care of these kids. Who give them the right to do that? Why can we not stop them? If you don't know I will be glad to educate you. Bottom line blame it on republicans for not reforming the immigration.
Do i believe in Democracy? Yes. And I also care about humanity.

Or,

"Support humanity"?

Is that your intent?

This is where I am.

No. By your stated position, you for some reason think that Americans do not have the RIght of Sovereignty and Democratic Self Determination.

Query, are you Fair with this standard? DO you apply it to other nations as well?

I am not denying anyone rights, beliefs or opinion. I am stating my points that this is where I stand.

Most.

Yes.

Most.
Then deport 60,000.

Or, on the other hand, if you deport every one you catch, and prevent the rest from becoming citizens, or getting jobs, or cars, or housing,

I'm not stopping you.

Or,

"Support humanity"?

Is that your intent?

This is where I am.

I am not denying anyone rights, beliefs or opinion. I am stating my points that this is where I stand.

You stand against the democratically expressed will of the People of the US, who, if they have the Right of SOvereignty, have the right to craft immigration policy for their nation.

If you did not realize the implications of your position, then you should certainly give that some thought now that I have brought it to your attention.

Take the night. THink about it, Don't knee jerk.

Most.

Yes.

Most.
Then deport 60,000.

I'm not stopping you.

YOu are if you are voting against TRump in the election.

"Support humanity"?

Is that your intent?

This is where I am.

Deporting whole families with anchor babies as your definition as keeping them together? How is that become responsible?
What is your definition of deporting whole families? Do you include anchor babies 22 to 40 years old that has a job and families? What is the cut off age for you?

Deporting whole families with anchor babies as your definition as keeping them together?

Yes. Keep them together.

What is your definition of deporting whole families?

Parents and minor children.

Do you include anchor babies 22 to 40 years old that has a job and families?

Why would you deport adult citizens?

Ten million a year.

Eight hundred thousand per month.

One hundred and ninety thousand per week.

Twenty seven thousand per day.

Sounds like a plan!

Go for it!

Most.

Yes.

Most.
Then deport 60,000.

I'm not stopping you.

YOu are if you are voting against TRump in the election.
I know lots of republicans and others but I have not met a single soul that will vote Trump. I will not vote Trump.
So far none of you people has even come out any kind of logistical plan or any reasonable plan of how you can accomplish any kind of deportation. Just like your last post. That's a joke.
This probably the 12 rounds that I have to deal with you and others. I already stated where I stand. I'm out.

This is where I am.

Deporting whole families with anchor babies as your definition as keeping them together?

Yes. Keep them together.

Deport illegals with minor anchor babies. These minors are US citizens can file lawsuits. Are you aware of that?
If illegals has 16 and 18yo anchor babies. Deport the 16yo kick him out of school leave the 18yo for us to feed. Are they together?
Adult anchor babies are still anchor babies. What if these adults are in college being fed by parents? So what is your point?
BTW how are you going to check illegals? Are you going to bust every door at barrios? Are you going to raid schools, churches, malls, checking every streets etc? Are you going to round them up like NAZIs did during WW2? What is your plan?

Yes. Keep them together.

Deport illegals with minor anchor babies. These minors are US citizens can file lawsuits. Are you aware of that?
If illegals has 16 and 18yo anchor babies. Deport the 16yo kick him out of school leave the 18yo for us to feed. Are they together?
Adult anchor babies are still anchor babies. What if these adults are in college being fed by parents? So what is your point?
BTW how are you going to check illegals? Are you going to bust every door at barrios? Are you going to raid schools, churches, malls, checking every streets etc? Are you going to round them up like NAZIs did during WW2? What is your plan?

Deport illegals with minor anchor babies. These minors are US citizens can file lawsuits.

They're going to sue their parents for taking them back to Mexico or wherever their parents came from?
Can my kids sue me if I take them out of the country on vacation?
Would you recommend the parents go back and leave their small children here?
That sounds like better grounds to sue.

If illegals has 16 and 18yo anchor babies. Deport the 16yo kick him out of school leave the 18yo for us to feed.

An 18 year old American should be able to travel to Mexico with his parents.
You don't think Mexico would stop him, do you?

Yes. Keep them together.

:blahblah: :crybaby: :boohoo:

Forum List

Back