Trump Is Sued in Death of Capitol Police Officer After Jan. 6

You moron, at 0:23 of this video it shows 5 people exiting the building through the west terrace doors. then someone outside catches the door and holds it open. At 0:50 a guy with a red cap enters, and a cop is at the interior doors. He holds the door open for this protester, and he enters the capitol undeterred, exactly as the narrators tells it.
1:11 - a steady stream of protesters enter these same doors, totally undeterred, no resistance whatsoever.
2:09 - 5 cops enter the hallway from inside, and walk right past protesters entering the building, and they pass by each other, zero resistance.

Yes it's an interior door, you klutz. It is a door between the short hallway from the outside, and the interior of the building. Protestors coming in from outside. You can spin this any way you want. Anybody seeing this video sees cops ALLOWING protesters to enter the building from outside, walk right past them, and enter the interior of the building, and go right up the stairs. Ho hum.
New Videos Underscore The Violence Against Police At The Jan. 6 Capitol Riot You are one lying worthless piece of trash. You hate America asshole.

Biden condemned the violence starting a few days after it began. It still went on for months.

The rioters were not rioting in Biden's name. They had no reason to listen to him.

Whereas on Sedition Day, the rioters were rioting in Trump's name. They had every reason to listen to him. And they did. When he said "go home now," they left the Capitol.
FALSE! He didn't say a word until late August. Biden was and is now the leader of the nutjob left, same as those nutob rioters, and you know it.

New Videos Underscore The Violence Against Police At The Jan. 6 Capitol Riot You are one lying worthless piece of trash. You hate America asshole.
Are your brains falling out of your head ? I didn't say there was no violence on your favorite day (while you ignore hundreds of riots in 2020). I just said that at one point, cops let protestors into the capitol, and that's what they did.

Now tell us about 2020

And you’re an illiterate shithead. Sicknick died of NATURAL CAUSES per the medical examiner. NO blunt trauma injuries. Assholes like you are so stupid you just repeat the talking points you’re given. Nothing but lying sheep. All of you.
People died of heart attacks, strokes, and suicides, but that had nothing to do with Jan. 6th. Wow, what a fucking dick.

Are your brains falling out of your head ? I didn't say there was no violence on your favorite day (while you ignore hundreds of riots in 2020). I just said that at one point, cops let protestors into the capitol, and that's what they did.

Now tell us about 2020

Right, you just decided to twist the narrative. If I am an officer you dumb prick, and 100 people come at me, why hold the fucking door?

Poor gramps. Your own video says that's an INTERIOR DOOR; for those too stupid to see it's an interior door without being told...

View attachment 746303

rotfl-gif.288736
He is a straight fucking idiot.

LOL

You're such a dumbfuck, gramps. :lmao:

Yes, they would listen to Trump. Moron, When Trump finally told them to leave, hours later -- they listened to him and left the building. What a shame he didn't do that the moment they began to break into the Capitol. Maybe several lives could have been spared.
They listened to Trump the same that Bolsonaros supporters listened to him while he hauled ass to Florida. They're both a bunch of gd cowards.

Now tell us about 2020

AP finds most arrested in protests aren't leftist radicals No one ignored the riots where most of the violence was instigated by the Right. Prove me wrong you piece of shit.

Now tell us about 2020

Come on back coward. You got a lot of xplaining to do.

Every liberal suffers from mental disorder.

OIP.eUjfeqkiuXX3bQbUU1kf9wHaLb

You're out of your mind, gramps. :cuckoo:

Your first video is not letting anyone INTO the Capitol. Even worse for you, another video of that same incident actually shows that cop is waving other cops in, not protesters...

Your second video is authentic, but like your first, that's not letting anyone INTO the Capitol. Also, the police who did that were reprimanded and suspended.

Your third video doesn't show police letting anyone into the Capitol or even onto the grounds. It shows rioters already inside the Capitol walking through Statuary Hall on their way towards the House chamber.

That's 4 videos you've shown now and not a single one shows police letting rioters INTO the Capitol.

face-palm-gif.278959

I've never done that before but OK, I'll do it now. If anybody deserves it, you do,

So on a scale of 0 to 10, just how mentally disturbed are you? Just toss out a number; with zero being not at all and 10 being batshit insane...

You're out of your mind, gramps. :cuckoo:

Your first video is not letting anyone INTO the Capitol. Even worse for you, another video of that same incident actually shows that cop is waving other cops in, not protesters...

Your second video is authentic, but like your first, that's not letting anyone INTO the Capitol. Also, the police who did that were reprimanded and suspended.

Your third video doesn't show police letting anyone into the Capitol or even onto the grounds. It shows rioters already inside the Capitol walking through Statuary Hall on their way towards the House chamber.

That's 4 videos you've shown now and not a single one shows police letting rioters INTO the Capitol.

face-palm-gif.278959

And not one video shows the puddles of blood the 1/6 commission claimed to have existed.

Just saying.

You moron, at 0:23 of this video it shows 5 people exiting the building through the west terrace doors. then someone outside catches the door and holds it open. At 0:50 a guy with a red cap enters, and a cop is at the interior doors. He holds the door open for this protester, and he enters the capitol undeterred, exactly as the narrators tells it.
1:11 - a steady stream of protesters enter these same doors, totally undeterred, no resistance whatsoever.
2:09 - 5 cops enter the hallway from inside, and walk right past protesters entering the building, and they pass by each other, zero resistance.

Yes it's an interior door, you klutz. It is a door between the short hallway from the outside, and the interior of the building. Protestors coming in from outside. You can spin this any way you want. Anybody seeing this video sees cops ALLOWING protesters to enter the building from outside, walk right past them, and enter the interior of the building, and go right up the stairs. Ho hum.

Again, gramps -- that's an INTERIOR door where the cop is standing. The protesters that cop let in are already inside the Capitol. No cop let them into the building.

And again, that was about half an hour after rioters broke into the Capitol and others were fighting viciously with other cops at the west end tunnel.

People died of heart attacks, strokes, and suicides, but that had nothing to do with Jan. 6th. Wow, what a fucking dick.

No, it's just that if these officers did die from that, they were never cut out for the job in the first place. It was a cake job up to that point. What would these people do if they had a real cop job like NYC, Chicago, Detroit where they deal with way worse situations every week?

Maybe the plaintiffs' lawyers can introduce this audio of Bannon spilling the beans, saying Trump was going to lie about the election if he lost.

This lie is the root cause of those deaths.

The rubes don't care, of course, but a jury might.

Good, let a jury do what they want. Trump has the resources to fight this until this money whore drops dead herself, and drops dead poor from all the legal bills.

FALSE! He didn't say a word until late August. Biden was and is now the leader of the nutjob left, same as those nutob rioters, and you know it.

Liar...

The Floyd riots began on 5.26.20, the day after Floyd was murdered.

Several days later, on 5.31.20, Biden said...

Protesting such brutality is right and necessary. It’s an utterly American response. But burning down communities and needless destruction is not. Violence that endangers lives is not. Violence that guts and shutters businesses that serve the community is not.

Then a couple of days later, on 6.2.20, Biden said...

"There's no place for violence, no place for looting or destroying property or burning churches or destroying businesses."

[...]

"We need to distinguish between legitimate peaceful protest and opportunistic violent destruction."

Forum List

Back