Trump Is Sued in Death of Capitol Police Officer After Jan. 6

There were no lawmakers or judges inside those federal buildings when they were attacked. Unlike Sedition Day, that was not an attack on the seat of the government.

In a democratic republic, the capital is NOT the "seat of government", the people are supposed to be that instead.
DC is not any sort of source of any authority at all.
It is supposed to be totally subservient and dependent upon delegated authority from the people.

THIS is everybody's idea of police invitation. Seeing is believing. >>

You're completely out of your mind, gramps. Need I remind you again -- you're senile.

Aside from the fact that was about an hour and a half after rioters broke through the outer police barricades...

Aside from the fact that was about half an hour after rioters broke into the Capitol building...

Aside from the fact that was while the rioters were viciously fighting with police at the west side tunnel...

The video you posted wasn't even a cop letting rioters into the Capitol building. You dumbfuck, that's an INTERIOR DOOR. The rioters are already inside the Capitol.

face-palm-gif.278959

There were no lawmakers or judges inside those federal buildings when they were attacked. Unlike Sedition Day, that was not an attack on the seat of the government.
Even on days when lawmakers & judges are not in the buildings, there are typically other people there - clerks, security guards, janitorial crews, maintenance workers, contractors, etc.

And are you saying its OK to commit arson upon buildings, if they're empty ? o_O

You're completely out of your mind, gramps. Need I remind you again -- you're senile.

Aside from the fact that was about an hour and a half after rioters broke through the outer police barricades...

Aside from the fact that was about half an hour after rioters broke into the Capitol building...

Aside from the fact that was while the rioters were viciously fighting with police at the west side tunnel...

The video you posted wasn't even a cop letting rioters into the Capitol building. You dumbfuck, that's an INTERIOR DOOR. The rioters are already inside the Capitol.
"Need I remind you again" you're in violation of Florida Statute 825.102 (3rd Degree Felony)

And YES, it was cops letting protestors into the building as anyone can plainly see, No one here is fooled by your lies, you dumb cluck. The protesters go in, and then you can see them going up the stairs, and you can see them coming from outside (at different times in the video)

Even if what you said were true, my point is still clearly made as protestors are walking both in & out, and cops are just standing there doing nothing.

Last edited:
For the same reason that you think Jan. 6 rioters would listen to Trump. Didn't those leftist loons vote for Biden ? You seem to think they did.

LOL

You're such a dumbfuck, gramps. :lmao:

Yes, they would listen to Trump. Moron, When Trump finally told them to leave, hours later -- they listened to him and left the building. What a shame he didn't do that the moment they began to break into the Capitol. Maybe several lives could have been spared.

"Need I remind you again" you're in violation of Florida Statute 825.102 (3rd Degree Felony)

And YES, it was cops letting protestors into the building as anyone can plainly see, No one here is fooled by your lies, you dumb cluck. The protesters go in, and then you can see them going up the stairs, and you can see them coming from outside (at different times in the video)

Even if what you said were true, my point is still clearly made as protestors are walking both in & out, and cops are just standing there doing nothing.

LOLOLOL

You're completely deranged, gramps.

AGAIN -- that is not an exterior door leading into the Capitol. It's an interior door leading from one hallway into another. You can see both hallways in the video you posted. Well, anyone with a brain can. Unfortunately for you, your brain is spent.

LOL

You're such a dumbfuck, gramps. :lmao:

Yes, they would listen to Trump. Moron, When Trump finally told them to leave, hours later -- they listened to him and left the building. What a shame he didn't do that the moment they began to break into the Capitol. Maybe several lives could have been spared.

Yes, they would listen to Biden. Moron, When Biden finally told them to stop rioting, months later -- they listened to him and riots subsided. What a shame he didn't do that the moment they began to tear apart cities all across America,. Maybe 25 lives could have been spared.

LOLOLOL

You're completely deranged, gramps.

AGAIN -- that is not an exterior door leading into the Capitol. It's an interior door leading from one hallway into another. You can see both hallways in the video you posted. Well, anyone with a brain can. Unfortunately for you, your brain is spent.
Oh for God's sake you idiot, the video shows protesters ENTERING the building and cops standing by idle. I've posted other videos of this also, in the past, and I'll repost those too in a little while.

And if you dont shut the fuck up calling me names, I'll report your punk ass to the cops, and YOU will be who has to worry about them.

Even on days when lawmakers & judges are not in the buildings, there are typically other people there - clerks, security guards, janitorial crews, maintenance workers, contractors, etc.

And are you saying its OK to commit arson upon buildings, if they're empty ? o_O

No, I didn't say it's alright. It's not. I said it's not an attack against the government.

Yes, they would listen to Biden. Moron, When Biden finally told them to stop rioting, months later -- they listened to him and riots subsided. What a shame he didn't do that the moment they began to tear apart cities all across America,. Maybe 25 lives could have been spared.

Biden condemned the violence starting a few days after it began. It still went on for months.

The rioters were not rioting in Biden's name. They had no reason to listen to him.

Whereas on Sedition Day, the rioters were rioting in Trump's name. They had every reason to listen to him. And they did. When he said "go home now," they left the Capitol.

Last edited:
Oh for God's sake you idiot, the video shows protesters ENTERING the building and cops standing by idle. I've posted other videos of this also, in the past, and I'll repost those too in a little while.

Poor gramps. Your own video says that's an INTERIOR DOOR; for those too stupid to see it's an interior door without being told...

Untitled.jpg

rotfl-gif.288736

You hate Nazis are so full of shit. This is what the two people charged with attacking Sicknic are charged with. "Khater and Tanios are each charged with one count of conspiracy to injure an officer; three counts of assault on a federal officer with a dangerous weapon; one count of civil disorder; one count of obstructing or impeding an official proceeding; one count of physical violence on restricted grounds, while carrying dangerous weapon and resulting in significant bodily injury; and one count of violent entry and disorderly conduct, act of physical violence on Capitol grounds." You pukes are so full of shit, there is little reason to even read anything you haste Nazi's write. 99.9% chance it is a lie or a distortion, You are total pukes all of you.
And you’re an illiterate shithead. Sicknick died of NATURAL CAUSES per the medical examiner. NO blunt trauma injuries. Assholes like you are so stupid you just repeat the talking points you’re given. Nothing but lying sheep. All of you.

Poor gramps. Your own video says that's an INTERIOR DOOR; for those too stupid to see it's an interior door without being told...

View attachment 746303
You moron, at 0:23 of this video it shows 5 people exiting the building through the west terrace doors. then someone outside catches the door and holds it open. At 0:50 a guy with a red cap enters, and a cop is at the interior doors. He holds the door open for this protester, and he enters the capitol undeterred, exactly as the narrators tells it.
1:11 - a steady stream of protesters enter these same doors, totally undeterred, no resistance whatsoever.
2:09 - 5 cops enter the hallway from inside, and walk right past protesters entering the building, and they pass by each other, zero resistance.

Yes it's an interior door, you klutz. It is a door between the short hallway from the outside, and the interior of the building. Protestors coming in from outside. You can spin this any way you want. Anybody seeing this video sees cops ALLOWING protesters to enter the building from outside, walk right past them, and enter the interior of the building, and go right up the stairs. Ho hum.

In a democratic republic, the capital is NOT the "seat of government", the people are supposed to be that instead.
DC is not any sort of source of any authority at all.
It is supposed to be totally subservient and dependent upon delegated authority from the people.
In other words, my vote doesn't count. You are one dumb mfr.

Forum List

Back