Trump is the Reason the Deficit is so Bad

All that to say the GDP was better under Trump than the magic negro?
I guess you have problems with reading comprehension...

Trump barely had better GDP than Obama, but Trump spent way way more and bankrupted the country.

Our current deficit problem is a result of Trump's total failure as a president.
He spent it on QE's interest under Obama
Huh???

Are you retarded? In what school of economics does that make even remote sense??

You have just proven yourself dumb as shit with this incompetent comment. Now you know why you have failed in life. It isn't the democrats fault, it is your fault. You are just dumb.
You’re trying to discuss economics with Trumpsters. While I admire your patience, I hope you aren’t expecting them to be either honest or accurately informed.
*blink*blink*

Just... Are you agreeing with the OP, or are you just attacking Trumpsters again?

In 2016 Obama had ~ $550B annual Deficit.
Trump took over and ran that up to $1.1 Trillion/year in 2020 before covid. Doubling the annual deficit. Then Trump fucked up everything Covid on an epic scale and the US need to spend/waste Trillions of dollars just so its people can survive.
The entire situation was exacerbated by Trump's failed covid response, resulting in hundreds of thousands of needless deaths, and Trillions in wasted stimulus.

When Trump took over he immediately ramped up spending BIG TIME and passed huge tax cuts that greatly added to the deficit, BUT gave little economic benefit. This gave the economy a small pop, but Trump never achieved 3% annual growth and GDP was barely better than Obama. The Trump economy was barely better than the Obama economy and the numbers prove this.
FACTS:

George W Bush inherited a balanced budget with a projected surpluss and turned that into total doom with mega deficits. Trump inherited an ~$550B annual deficit and turned that into absolute bankruptcy. Trump ran ~$3.5 Trillion annual deficit in 2020.

Biden is spending a lot, BUT Trump completely bankrupted America beyond anything we have ever seen before (even worse than Bush).

View attachment 494929

View attachment 494930View attachment 494930

Media fed liar.
A real trumpian level response right there.

I hit you with facts and links with accurate sources, totally crushing anything you have to say.

You are over matched and overwhelmed, your only response in to blame the media.

It's not the media's fault Trump bankrupted the country with his wild spending bills, Trump did that...

You liars never have facts, you have what your lying media feeds you.
The facts the OP presented are sound, it’s clear the Trump Administration over estimated the fiscal stimulus effects that the Tax Reform package would provide, along with initiating new spending that wasn’t warranted and NOT taking contingencies into account (like, for example a massive downturn caused by A GLOBAL PANDEMIC).

The numbers are what they are, arguing against them is silly, the only relevant question is CAN THE DEMOCRATS DO ANY BETTER? The ball is in their court, so far they appear not only to be dropping it but they also appear to be letting the air out of the ball for good measure.
You are correct but the only purpose for this thread is to deflect from Bidens current spending wishes. At the end of the day what Trump did is water under the bridge and inconsequential to what's in front of us now.
Huh?

What Trump did will have a lasting impact of bad on America for years.

This is the problem, you can't hold Trump responsible for his failures.

There is no deflection here. The point of the thread is to inform you un-informed sheep that Trump and Trump policy bankrupted the country.

Biden is spending a lot too, but this all started under Trump, from day 1 of Trump. Then Trump exacerbated the situation with his failed covid response.
TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

You’re trying to discuss economics with Trumpsters. While I admire your patience, I hope you aren’t expecting them to be either honest or accurately informed.

He's trying to gaslight Americans. The utter failure of the Biden Reich is obvious, so he is attempting to blame the last legitimate President for the failures of this senile pile of shit.

Trump barely had better GDP than Obama, but Trump spent way way more and bankrupted the country.

Our current deficit problem is a result of Trump's total failure as a president.
Huh???

Are you retarded? In what school of economics does that make even remote sense??

You have just proven yourself dumb as shit with this incompetent comment. Now you know why you have failed in life. It isn't the democrats fault, it is your fault. You are just dumb.
So Trump didn't have to pay the interest on Obama's and Janet's QE 1,2 and 3?
No you dumb fucking moron.
You don't even know what QE is...
You have a lot of homework to do retard.
Who doesn't know what QE is you political hack.
Wait, if memory serves, Wasn’t Donny openly calling for the Fed to ease Monetary Policy during his first 2 years in office? I seem to recall him complaining about how the Fed was sabotaging the economy after he initiated the trade spat with China, so why would the Feds previous quantitative easing mitigate Trumps reckless spending in any way?

In 2016 Obama had ~ $550B annual Deficit.
Trump took over and ran that up to $1.1 Trillion/year in 2020 before covid. Doubling the annual deficit. Then Trump fucked up everything Covid on an epic scale and the US need to spend/waste Trillions of dollars just so its people can survive.
The entire situation was exacerbated by Trump's failed covid response, resulting in hundreds of thousands of needless deaths, and Trillions in wasted stimulus.

When Trump took over he immediately ramped up spending BIG TIME and passed huge tax cuts that greatly added to the deficit, BUT gave little economic benefit. This gave the economy a small pop, but Trump never achieved 3% annual growth and GDP was barely better than Obama. The Trump economy was barely better than the Obama economy and the numbers prove this.
FACTS:

George W Bush inherited a balanced budget with a projected surpluss and turned that into total doom with mega deficits. Trump inherited an ~$550B annual deficit and turned that into absolute bankruptcy. Trump ran ~$3.5 Trillion annual deficit in 2020.

Biden is spending a lot, BUT Trump completely bankrupted America beyond anything we have ever seen before (even worse than Bush).

View attachment 494929

View attachment 494930View attachment 494930

Media fed liar.
A real trumpian level response right there.

I hit you with facts and links with accurate sources, totally crushing anything you have to say.

You are over matched and overwhelmed, your only response in to blame the media.

It's not the media's fault Trump bankrupted the country with his wild spending bills, Trump did that...

You liars never have facts, you have what your lying media feeds you.
The facts the OP presented are sound, it’s clear the Trump Administration over estimated the fiscal stimulus effects that the Tax Reform package would provide, along with initiating new spending that wasn’t warranted and NOT taking contingencies into account (like, for example a massive downturn caused by A GLOBAL PANDEMIC).

The numbers are what they are, arguing against them is silly, the only relevant question is CAN THE DEMOCRATS DO ANY BETTER? The ball is in their court, so far they appear not only to be dropping it but they also appear to be letting the air out of the ball for good measure.
Thank you sir.
My facts are real, they can't handle the truth and the facts.
As to the question can the Dems control their spending? NO.
I think the dems plan is to shift the spending, changing it from Trump stuff to Green new Deal, infrastructure, all the other crap spending.

Trumps spending is extremely ineeficient at stimulating growth, maybe Biden's plan will work better. Either way the deficit Genie is out of the bottle and it isn't going back in.

The turning point was Bush, IMO. He screwed everything up and turned a workable deficit into a disaster.
Thanks, I would only suggest one small alteration,

The Democrats COULD control their spending (I.e. they have the legislative control to do it), Will the Democrats control their spending? The answer appears to be NOT LIKELY.

Perhaps if the rank-and-file-D started hounding their leaders to do so instead of hounding them to do the opposite, there might be some chance of progress on that front.
IMO the only chance we have would be if we go through a good economic boom right now. WHICH could be possible based on all the great trends in the global economy right now with tech, AI, ECOM, 5G, Digital everything, Gene editing, Green energy, Energy storage, etc etc etc
This boom leads to much increased tax Revs, then the dems control their spending and pay down the debt. (A repeat of the 90s)

I doubt they will control the spending, most likely we will have a good economy boosted by very loose policy and we will continue to go up until the deficit hits like $100Trillion and then we will have a hard reset. Or something like that.

Wait, if memory serves, Wasn’t Donny openly calling for the Fed to ease Monetary Policy during his first 2 years in office?
A. To cover for his mistakes.

B. Ease it to where? Interest rates were already at historic lows.

Huh???

LOL, “Trumpsters”, if they hurt your feelings so much, stop reading their posts, or do you just like playing a BROKEN RECORD on the Internet?

He's trying to gaslight Americans. The utter failure of the Biden Reich is obvious, so he is attempting to blame the last legitimate President for the failures of this senile pile of shit.
Utter failure as covid is losing and the economy is growing at a booming 6.4%

You're just mad because Trump was a failure, just like Bush, and Biden is winning.

The results prove this... bye bye covid, hello booming economy...

What "mistakes?" Trump had 4.5% GDP growth in Q3 2018. Obammy never cracked 3% in 8 years (and I love how the Nazi banker flat out lied with that graph.)

The Trump economy was so good that your country had to launch a biological attack on America to derail it.

Huh???

So Trump didn't have to pay the interest on Obama's and Janet's QE 1,2 and 3?
No you dumb fucking moron.
You don't even know what QE is...
You have a lot of homework to do retard.
Who doesn't know what QE is you political hack.
Wait, if memory serves, Wasn’t Donny openly calling for the Fed to ease Monetary Policy during his first 2 years in office? I seem to recall him complaining about how the Fed was sabotaging the economy after he initiated the trade spat with China, so why would the Feds previous quantitative easing mitigate Trumps reckless spending in any way?
The FED can get rid of P[residents by their dictums. You China loving people need to bring suffering into the Virus agenda. This was an act of war by China. The United States economy has been affected. An agreement must be made by both nations. We get to choose any 4 cities vaporized by us in China. They get to choose out of a list 4 blue cities to be vaporized by them. Then we move on.

Wait, if memory serves, Wasn’t Donny openly calling for the Fed to ease Monetary Policy during his first 2 years in office?

Ease it where? If memory serves, Trump was calling for both quantitative and qualitative easing. I honestly don’t think he knew the difference and just wanted the Fed to “Do whatever it is you financial wizards do to make Presidents look good”.

Huh???

*blink*blink*

Just... Are you agreeing with the OP, or are you just attacking Trumpsters again?
I'm expressing my opinion. You are not required to agree with it.

What "mistakes?" Trump had 4.5% GDP growth in Q3 2018. Obammy never cracked 3% in 8 years (and I love how the Nazi banker flat out lied with that graph.)

The Trump economy was so good that your country had to launch a biological attack on America to derail it.
Sorry dude, both of those are lies.

Screenshot_20210529-085313.png

Huh???

LOL, “Trumpsters”, if they hurt your feelings so much, stop reading their posts, or do you just like playing a BROKEN RECORD on the Internet?
If my posts hurt your feelings so much, maybe you should not read them.

If you continue to read them, you'll just have to get over them. I don't care either way.

Sorry dude, both of those are lies.

View attachment 494960

We know who is lying, Creepy Chang

Forum List

Back